Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

SlovesBSSI

IF-Sizzlerz

SlovesBSSI

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
why arent they doing anythin???Angry

Star Plus allots Khamoshiyaan three weeks time to up ratings...or else the show has to face the axe

Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Mrunal Thakur and Mohit Sehgal

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti… Yeh Khamoshiyaan, the show jointly produced by Trilogy Krikos and Thought Train Entertainment for Star Plus is apparently in deep trouble!! The show to start with, was launched at a period when the industry saw a break with regard to the TRPs due to the process of digitalization. And it took more than a month for the makers and the channel to know whether the viewers have accepted the new concept or not. And the fact now is that the show which managed to get a good opening (4.1 TVR) in its opening day has tapered to a 1.2 TVR as per the recent ratings.

The buzz which is already doing rounds is that the channel has placed the show under scanner and will be monitoring its progress.

Tellychakkar.com has dug out more updates on the recent developments which show a really bad picture. Our inside source tells us that, "The channel has withdrawn complete creative support owing to the major creative clashes that happened over the past few days between the channel and production house. Star Plus has now given a minimal time (apparently not even a month, three weeks to be precise) in which the makers need to pull up their socks and register at least a 3+ ratings, failing which the channel will pull the plug off the show."

We also get to understand that the creative team is desperately working on certain changes in tracks to bring in quick results. There were talks about the entry of a new character (guy) to bring in some respite. Also, certain reports suggested that the lack of chemistry between the leads Sid (Mohit Sehgal) and Gauri (Mrunal Thakur) was in fact affecting the ratings.

Having said this, the week gone by (7-11 January) did not have a great story line to speak of, and the content which in its initial weeks appeared to be rich but failed to garner TRPs, seems to have deteriorated with passing time.
Considering the situation the creatives find themselves in, we are left to ponder whether Khamoshiyaan will survive this test of time or not.

We called up producer Rohit Vaid from Trilogy Krikos to get more on the development but he remained busy and said "will call you back". We shall update his version the moment we get any response.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66riyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wat the hell is this?" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
hone do band.Mohit deserve better than this.They even dont know how ho present their leads and blaming Mohit and mrunas lack of chemisty.Come on,ek to scence nahin dete uppae se yeh sab.They showing them as a couple since the first epi.and both of them nailed it.No hesitation ...cant seen between them instead of that they are hardly know each other and one of them  are new.and they didnt show Mohit almost 2 and half weeks.I m not nlaming him ,he did his job very well.I m blaming creatives and ph not using him properly and not giving him a proper story.
Ots better he leave this show.Itna wait kiya thoda aur sahi.Confused

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sufmKing07mohit_loverJoyee_90afsuuHealMeForever..-Ayesshhaa-..SlovesBSSIMrDarcyfanMohabbateinnMegher_Palok

SlovesBSSI

IF-Sizzlerz

SlovesBSSI

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
yaar sonia.. these things take time... ab yeh show band ho jayega then atleast another 6 months atleast to get into a new show.. script n stuff.. see tum mohit ko pehley sey hi pasand kartey they... i started watching khamoshiya after that i liked mohit... this show has potential.. his entry n all were so good... ab kya hua?

how can the producers loose interest?? so soon Unhappy
doesnt make sense... sad yaar

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90afsuuMrDarcyfansoniasharmin89

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaruipk

yaar sonia.. these things take time... ab yeh show band ho jayega then atleast another 6 months atleast to get into a new show.. script n stuff.. see tum mohit ko pehley sey hi pasand kartey they... i started watching khamoshiya after that i liked mohit... this show has potential.. his entry n all were so good... ab kya hua?

how can the producers loose interest?? so soon Unhappy
doesnt make sense... sad yaar

see sarru,we are watching from mjht days.we know his potential.he can excell in any kind of scence.but they dont use him properly.kaal ka epi hi le lo,they can gave him proper dialouges but no they even dont give id to clarify things.and why they blaming monal for chemistry,they hardly give them scene together otherwise its all about asawariand her plotting.For God sake use him.But i have no hopes from them.it feel more bad thta he waited so long for this show,bcz of his contract he refuse two show which is really a big hit now.but they contentiously changed the script.if Allah will be mercy ,he will found a good show like mjht again.I have faith in him and My Allah.

Now sab kucch Allah ke uppar chod di maine.Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

afsuuSlovesBSSI..-Ayesshhaa-..MrDarcyfan

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
OMG ...only three weeks time and ratings from 1.2 to above 3...no doubts it is an illa ji show...my both superb actors are in her hands ...i just hope it reaches there...it once again started to increase...and it had the potential to reach 4.1...

well i agree with sonia di...this wasn't worth ...mohit truly deserved much better...i wish we could have mohit in the new 4 lions show which sanaya has signed...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mohit_loverafsuuHealMeForeversoniasharmin89..-Ayesshhaa-..SlovesBSSI

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

OMG ...only three weeks time and ratings from 1.2 to above 3...no doubts it is an illa ji show...my both superb actors are in her hands ...i just hope it reaches there...it once again started to increase...and it had the potential to reach 4.1...

well i agree with sonia di...this wasn't worth ...mohit truly deserved much better...i wish we could have mohit in the new 4 lions show which sanaya has signed...

i think channle pagal ho gaya hain.3 weeks mein rating 3 kaise hoga?But yeah...mohit dont deserve this show.hope he leave this and come woth Mjhr production like-sunshine ph,4 lionds oe may be cinevistaas show.but he deserve better than this where he can show his talent and can play varieties like Samrat.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

afsuuSlovesBSSI..-Ayesshhaa-..MrDarcyfanEtherealRati

SlovesBSSI

IF-Sizzlerz

SlovesBSSI

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

i think channle pagal ho gaya hain.3 weeks mein rating 3 kaise hoga?But yeah...mohit dont deserve this show.hope he leave this and come woth Mjhr production like-sunshine ph,4 lionds oe may be cinevistaas show.but he deserve better than this where he can show his talent and can play varieties like Samrat.
yeah agree sonia,... but i feel that if they focus on the romance this show can reach the heights!!
but they need to do it now!!Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soniasharmin89

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaruipk

Originally posted by soniasharmin89

yeah agree sonia,... but i feel that if they focus on the romance this show can reach the heights!!
but they need to do it now!!Ouch

yeah.but they are not doing this.they are focusing more in asawari and her plotting.But im happy Mohit jitna bhi kiya ,he did an awesome Job.But they are not even know how to handle a love story and how to give proper scene to Male and female leads.they need to learn it first.Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajan-msSlovesBSSI

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.