Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

   

Live Grand-Finale Updates! (Page 4)

priyaken Senior Member
priyaken
priyaken

Joined: 09 October 2007
Posts: 371

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kitkataha

It's time Sana, Urvashi, Niketan make room for Imam. If Imam does not win, then there's no use of watching the finale. I cannot even imagine how dumb the contestants were out to alienate another teammate. Ridiculous, brainless twits. Urvashi lost the plot in the last week, and her woman empowerment speech reminded me of her role from KasautI. Overacting hogai. Rajeev probably still is wondering if he's evicated, and I want the camera on all the losers faces that mentally tortured Iman while he walks away with 50 lakhs. Imam played a game with them, they were not able to handle it, and thus he walks away with audience on his side.

Sana Khan is the biggest yawnfest of a contestant, next to Niketan. She makes Veena Mallik appear classy. She's a dumbass with no head of her own. Rakhi, Veena (the item girls) are paisa vasool at least. They provide you entertainment. 

Yaar come on show some respect to women.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChingaariGundayVedant

kitkataha IF-Rockerz
kitkataha
kitkataha

Joined: 24 November 2012
Posts: 5086

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BaleHead

Originally posted by kitkataha


Sana Khan is the biggest yawnfest of a contestant, next to Niketan. She makes Veena Mallik appear classy. She's a dumbass with no head of her own. Rakhi, Veena (the item girls) are paisa vasool at least. They provide you entertainment. 

I was thinking the same thing recently. A least these item girls have chutzpah! Sana seems like she's still trying to decide whether she's ms cute bimbo or ms potty mouth! 



Ditto, those girls are audacious and headstrong, not following any herd. They have no regrets for being themselves, and most of all they're entertaining. What has Sana Khan done? She played no game, she provided no entertainment, and (IN MY VIEW) her personality was nauseating. Tongue


Edited by kitkataha - 12 January 2013 at 1:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovesLowCulture

-CmPunk123- IF-Rockerz
-CmPunk123-
-CmPunk123-

Joined: 12 September 2012
Posts: 7643

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kitkataha

It's time Sana, Urvashi, Niketan make room for Imam. If Imam does not win, then there's no use of watching the finale. I cannot even imagine how dumb the contestants were out to alienate another teammate. Ridiculous, brainless twits. Urvashi lost the plot in the last week, and her woman empowerment speech reminded me of her role from KasautI. Overacting hogai. Rajeev probably still is wondering if he's evicated, and I want the camera on all the losers' faces that mentally tortured Iman while he walks away with 50 lakhs. Imam played a game with them, they were not able to handle it, and thus he walks away with audience on his side.

Sana Khan is the biggest yawnfest of a contestant, next to Niketan. She makes Veena Mallik appear classy. She's a dumbass with no head of her own. Rakhi, Veena (the item girls) are paisa vasool at least. They provide you entertainment at face value.

@Bold

Something awesome and i agree with that Veena part.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Karam192shaf13

kitkataha IF-Rockerz
kitkataha
kitkataha

Joined: 24 November 2012
Posts: 5086

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyaken

Originally posted by kitkataha

It's time Sana, Urvashi, Niketan make room for Imam. If Imam does not win, then there's no use of watching the finale. I cannot even imagine how dumb the contestants were out to alienate another teammate. Ridiculous, brainless twits. Urvashi lost the plot in the last week, and her woman empowerment speech reminded me of her role from KasautI. Overacting hogai. Rajeev probably still is wondering if he's evicted, and I want the camera on all the losers faces that mentally tortured Iman while he walks away with 50 lakhs. Imam played a game with them, they were not able to handle it, and thus he walks away with audience on his side.

Sana Khan is the biggest yawnfest of a contestant, next to Niketan. She makes Veena Mallik appear classy. She's a dumbass with no head of her own. Rakhi, Veena (the item girls) are paisa vasool at least. They provide you entertainment. 

Yaar come on show some respect to women.

LMFAO SPARE ME THE WOMEN EMPOWERMENT SPEECH.

Is freedom of speech limited or what here? I believe in equality, not femiNAZIsm or abhorring patriarchal standards. Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CmPunk123-

khoslakadhokla IF-Rockerz
khoslakadhokla
khoslakadhokla

Joined: 26 April 2012
Posts: 8118

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!
Guys I've updated the page!!!

Yana has already went inside cuz video of her performance is out!

Colors ?@ColorsTV

#BB6 Exclusive: Yana Gupta enters the house to cage a finalist! Watch it here -> http://bit.ly/WzBrEN  | #AlagChe

-CmPunk123- IF-Rockerz
-CmPunk123-
-CmPunk123-

Joined: 12 September 2012
Posts: 7643

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
TBH now i want all the 4 finalists to win

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khoslakadhokla

-CmPunk123- IF-Rockerz
-CmPunk123-
-CmPunk123-

Joined: 12 September 2012
Posts: 7643

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khoslakadhokla

OMG!!!!
Guys I've updated the page!!!

Yana has already went inside cuz video of her performance is out!

Colors ?@ColorsTV

#BB6 Exclusive: Yana Gupta enters the house to cage a finalist! Watch it here -> http://bit.ly/WzBrEN  | #AlagChe


I told you that she was already in

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khoslakadhokla

Moon-Sparkle IF-Dazzler
Moon-Sparkle
Moon-Sparkle

Joined: 24 January 2006
Posts: 3590

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolnicky247

Originally posted by California.Luv

When are they gona telecast in U.S?
9pm but I'm gonna watch it at 11am


Thanks 4 replying buddy!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index