Live Grand-Finale Updates! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

khoslakadhokla

IF-Rockerz

khoslakadhokla

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj.

actually i hope they dont..why cant they make all 4 winners..alag che..this way everyone will be happy..world will be a more positive place to live inLOL

Awww...you're too sweet! 

Yes, they should just give all four 25 lacs each and end the show...audience khush, housemates khush, aur ex-housemates bhi khush! Big smileTongue Plus, 25 lacs each would be 1 crore in total which is the usual prize money anyways :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia_koolkhanfire_gunChingaari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Live Grand-Finale Updates! (Page 3)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

California.Luv

Goldie

California.Luv

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
When are they gona telecast in U.S?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthib

khoslakadhokla

IF-Rockerz

khoslakadhokla

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

I thought this was Live Grand-Finale Updates NOT Sana Khan AT! Confused 

Umm, I'm updating the first page constantly ...can't help it if you chose to ignore it...and where did I praise Sana ...this ain't no AT, all comments are allowed ;) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia_koolkhanChingaari

kitkataha

IF-Dazzler

kitkataha

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
It's time Sana, Urvashi, Niketan make room for Imam. If Imam does not win, then there's no use of watching the finale. I cannot even imagine how dumb the contestants were to alienate another teammate. Ridiculous, brainless twits. Urvashi lost the plot in the last week, and her woman empowerment speech reminded me of her role from KasautI. Overacting hogai. Rajeev probably still is wondering if he's evicted, and I want the camera on all the losers' faces that mentally tortured Iman while he walks away with 50 lakhs. Imam played a game with them, they were not able to handle it, and thus he walks away with audience on his side.

Sana Khan is the biggest yawnfest of a contestant, next to Niketan. She makes Veena Mallik appear classy. She's a dumbass with no head of her own. Rakhi, Veena (the item girls) are paisa vasool at least. They provide you entertainment at face value.

Edited by kitkataha - 12 January 2013 at 1:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ceebeeLovesLowCulturemajaY2JisBackshweta_r

raj.

IF-Dazzler

raj.

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khoslakadhokla

Originally posted by raj.

actually i hope they dont..why cant they make all 4 winners..alag che..this way everyone will be happy..world will be a more positive place to live inLOL

Awww...you're too sweet! 

Yes, they should just give all four 25 lacs each and end the show...audience khush, housemates khush, aur ex-housemates bhi khush! Big smileTongue Plus, 25 lacs each would be 1 crore in total which is the usual prize money anyways :D

yep. 4 ke fans ko khush kardo big boss..i swear i wont get so involved with a celebrity ever..i can understand how it will be for the fan club of the other 3 finalists who lose..

keerthibkhoslakadhokla

LovesLowCulture

LovesLowCulture

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kitkataha

Sana Khan is the biggest yawnfest of a contestant, next to Niketan. She makes Veena Mallik appear classy. She's a dumbass with no head of her own. Rakhi, Veena (the item girls) are paisa vasool at least. They provide you entertainment. 

I was thinking the same thing recently. A least these item girls have chutzpah! Sana seems like she's still trying to decide whether she's ms cute bimbo or ms potty mouth! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niknid

maja

Goldie

maja

As mentioned by many that Salmaan is taking 2 cores for each episode so  in 13 weeks he has earned 26 crores plus when he came twice a week so the amount amount will be around 30 crores,

if Colors is bankrupt and cant afford to give one crore as prize money then Salmaan should give reduce his charges for 50 lacs so that winner amount is one crore like last year. Best will be that they divide it and give 25 lacs to each contestant.

koolnicky247

koolnicky247

Originally posted by California.Luv

When are they gona telecast in U.S?
9pm but I'm gonna watch it at 11am

keerthibCalifornia.Luv

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.