Posted: 11 years ago
MATRU opens below par, TABLE is stable!
Though it was expected that Vishal Bhardwaj's Pankaj Kapur, Imran Khan, Anushka Sharma and Shabana Azmi starrer, MATRU KI BIJLEE KA MANDOLA would embark on a decent start (good at select mutiplexes), but the film failed to do so.

By and large the film saw an ordinary to dull start, with the multiplexes hovering at around 40 percent and the single screens at about 20-25 percent. The best collections of around 45-50 percent came from the Delhi-NCR multiplexes. Given the mixed-of-mouth, tilting towards negative, the film has tough days ahead.

CHECK OUT: MOVIE REVIEW - MATRU KI BIJLEE KA MANDOLA

Meanwhile last week's Paresh Rawal, Rajeev Khandelwal and Tena Desae starrer, TABLE NO. 21, saw rock steady weekdays, and netted very much in our predicted range of 9-10 crores. If the film can manage a decent second week, it may well become an unquestionable success, given the reasonable cost and the Fiji government subsidy.

In the end, for the first time after its release Salman's Khan
DABANGG 2 saw a big crash, but what cannot be forgotten is that it is the third week and 140 crores are already in the kitty, just from India! Coming to the number crunching, DABANGG 2 added another 11 crore and has thus netted 151 crore in three weeks from India, and is a blockbuster.

Saw Table No. 21 two days back and liked it. Hope it becomes a hit. 
Well..
The promotions of Matru were drab...
I saw that zoom show ...my god anushka talks soo much and sooo fast that it was irritating to hear her...

The Movie looks like a mix of Swades and that film by aamir khan on farmers...forgot the name...

Happy to hear that Table 21 is doing well...Heard good stuff about it...Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
LOL and here I thought that Imran has star power as many members said that opening day collections of MBKD goes to Imran Khan and not katrina.

Pachkaaa...

Originally posted by nikitagmc

Saw Table No. 21 two days back and liked it. Hope it becomes a hit. 

Its surely a Hit 😊😊 had a steady first week & now going stable 😊😊😊 ...
Film is surely receiving appreciation from all who have seen the film 😊😊😊
Table no 21 has a good message in the end..
And many quotes.. LOL .. it was a alright film!!
The movie (TN21) is a full entertainer + sensible ppl can watch it without any prob ...
Hope it make more money in the cuming weeks n get success throughout
tfs.. TABLE is stable i like it!! ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by bsker

LOL and here I thought that Imran has star power as many members said that opening day collections of MBKD goes to Imran Khan and not katrina.

Pachkaaa...

same story goes for emaet 🥱
really happy for table no. 21... It is not a senseless movie n a must for everyone...