Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Ranveer's fate..

Poll Question: what should be fate of ranveer?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
9 [24.32%]
3 [8.11%]
24 [64.86%]
1 [2.70%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

..Jenny..

IF-Dazzler

..Jenny..

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
guyz plz vote and comment what do you want about ranveer's fate whether he should be punished for all his evil deeds or start a new life leaving past life

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ranveer's fate.." in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Nyc post dearClap.But u urself think,that in today's world,do u think that anybody can become street-begger or anybody can make sum1 lyk this.Before going to London,n before meeting Jazz,he was surviving in this world,though he was not a businessman or so rich at that tym...Jazz has the every right to say anything to Ronnie, 'cuz she felt that she was cheated by him...But as for as making such polls,in which u'r giving option that he'll bcome a street begger or not,it seems to be very funny.LOL

..Jenny..

IF-Dazzler

..Jenny..

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamanna02ashish

Nyc post dearClap.But u urself think,that in today's world,do u think that anybody can become street-begger or anybody can make sum1 lyk this.Before going to London,n before meeting Jazz,he was surviving in this world,though he was not a businessman or so rich at that tym...Jazz has the every right to say anything to Ronnie, 'cuz she felt that she was cheated by him...But as for as making such polls,in which u'r giving option that he'll bcome a street begger or not,it seems to be very funny.LOL

ok,dear.but if jazz wants,anything can happen,you know and yeah before meeting with jazz,ranveer had his own property but if jazz files any case against ranveer then just think what will happen to ranveer.without jazz and sahiba's property the condition of ranveer will be no less miserable than a beggar then.plz.. dont take this option literally.Smile

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
ranveer should go 2 jail... he should feel redemption for his deeds before he pursues a gal.. (if any)

melissa05

Goldie

melissa05

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Ok, So i knw dat Ranveer is bad yea but i jus dnt knw y!!!! I totally luv him!!!!! I no most ppl wnt agree wit me but i totally luv him although he has his bad ways!!! Love him!! Embarrassed Yea, most ppl wont agree with me but i want him to lead a happy life wit Sahiba!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by melissa05

Ok, So i knw dat Ranveer is bad yea but i jus dnt knw y!!!! I totally luv him!!!!! I no most ppl wnt agree wit me but i totally luv him although he has his bad ways!!! Love him!! Embarrassed Yea, most ppl wont agree with me but i want him to lead a happy life wit Sahiba!!

Hello dear,another Ranveer fan here.I too have the same feelings for him.Inspite of his negative character,there are sooo many people who luv him n am 1 of those.LOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.