Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai

<<[HHSJH GUPSHUP CORNER #2]>> (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
@Tanni :  Yes, that's true and lets see how they bring the show and not be another typical show LOL

@Sonali : Yes, its 2am here and im still awake since its Sunday tomorrow Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "<<[HHSJH GUPSHUP CORNER #2]>> (Page 8)" in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
so u r in India visha. that means during winter we will rarely have common time

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Nope, i'm from Malaysia. So my timing is two hours advance from India. Where are you from? Smile

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
BTW suhashi is such a beautiful dancer who has amazing expressions. She should so do a jdj. And she is a bharatnatyam dancer.Big smile

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
 Oh I am on EST. so that would make you 6.5 hours ahead of my time.

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Yes, she certainly is. She have also acted in 3 telegu movies before and yes, she is a very good dancer. But in NB, her husband is not a dancer but he have been really improving now till the judges are also praising his performance Smile

Wow, 6.5 hours ahead ShockedLOL

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged

well thats why I don't take the dance in NB seriously. I know she stated a lot of times she finished her aarengatram, so that means she defo is awesome dancer with stamina, aarengatram is 3-4 hours of bharatnatyam with maybe 15 minutes break.Big smile
Also I like shefali jariwala, I think she also has good moves and is flexible.

yup EST is 4.5 hours behind India in winter and 3.5 hours in summer.

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Actually there are many good dancers this time but i just feel that Sajid's comments are not justified and he seems biased in his comments and scores Confused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.