<<[HHSJH GUPSHUP CORNER #2]>> (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 150

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "<<[HHSJH GUPSHUP CORNER #2]>> (Page 18)" in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Rozey...hehehe means then i have to think of indu singh...i do it but then to i can't sleep. He also comes in my dreams when i sleep.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rozie

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Hi Sonali Smile

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
hello visha gud aftrnoon and happy lohli and pongal

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Same to you Smile
Just had my lunch. Mum cooked so many dishes. No Monday blues LOL

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
u helpf her or not...i woke up at 11:30 am so going to take a bath after some time

Forum is again so dead today

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Yes i did. Helped to sweep and mop my house yesterday. So woke up early today and helped to prepare things while she cooked.

Its normal, it should be better in the night i guess. The Promotional Thread contest shall be starting this week. Hope many would participate and once the winning thread is announced and go Global Announcement, more members should be joining in Smile

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Its a gr8 news...i hope that siggies of our talented forum members win. I can see that people only comment on the threads of page 1...and that aghooribaba. He again made two threads yesterday night...he just wish to perform some black magic on him too...hehehe

CM rankings in few minutes...my mom, bro and sis will also go today to my maternal grandmother's home...i will not. Will only ask to bring meal for me...its good, your mom must have felt some relax...even i clean my house everyday but may be not from tomorrow...college time

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.