Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Rozy_02

hi guys. How are you all

Hey Rozy

i am fine and how r u?
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Rozey...hehehe means then i have to think of indu singh...i do it but then to i can't sleep. He also comes in my dreams when i sleep.
Sonali.S thumbnail
hello visha gud aftrnoon and happy lohli and pongal
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Same to you ðŸ˜Š
Just had my lunch. Mum cooked so many dishes. No Monday blues ðŸ˜†
Sonali.S thumbnail
u helpf her or not...i woke up at 11:30 am so going to take a bath after some time

Forum is again so dead today
VishaD. thumbnail
Yes i did. Helped to sweep and mop my house yesterday. So woke up early today and helped to prepare things while she cooked.

Its normal, it should be better in the night i guess. The Promotional Thread contest shall be starting this week. Hope many would participate and once the winning thread is announced and go Global Announcement, more members should be joining in ðŸ˜Š
Sonali.S thumbnail
Its a gr8 news...i hope that siggies of our talented forum members win. I can see that people only comment on the threads of page 1...and that aghooribaba. He again made two threads yesterday night...he just wish to perform some black magic on him too...hehehe

CM rankings in few minutes...my mom, bro and sis will also go today to my maternal grandmother's home...i will not. Will only ask to bring meal for me...its good, your mom must have felt some relax...even i clean my house everyday but may be not from tomorrow...college time
VishaD. thumbnail
Haha, who is aghooribaba?
If can, you also form a group and join the contest ðŸ˜†

That's true, u have classes starting tomorrow and i also have work. 
I'm free now, so i been updating the Picture Gallery ðŸ˜Š
Sonali.S thumbnail
so means u will send the creations gallery in the contest...does the creations of all tv shows take place together

I am not talented in these skills dear and the ones who can are not at the forum...

Yup i am still making up my mind whether to go on the first day or not...wish u a all the best for your work. I don't know that aghoori baba. He made topics not related to show...ok i am going to take bath. Will return then
VishaD. thumbnail
Owh, that is a spamming account ðŸ˜†

Once the thread is up, you can get better idea about the contest. Its not only about siggy but its making a thread about the show ðŸ˜‰

Yes, not many are making. That's why i myself am doing the creations. I just made a new one just now. Go and check it out ðŸ˜Š