<<[HHSJH GUPSHUP CORNER #2]>> - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
so u r in India visha. that means during winter we will rarely have common time
Nope, i'm from Malaysia. So my timing is two hours advance from India. Where are you from? ðŸ˜Š
BTW suhashi is such a beautiful dancer who has amazing expressions. She should so do a jdj. And she is a bharatnatyam dancer.😃
 Oh I am on EST. so that would make you 6.5 hours ahead of my time.
Yes, she certainly is. She have also acted in 3 telegu movies before and yes, she is a very good dancer. But in NB, her husband is not a dancer but he have been really improving now till the judges are also praising his performance ðŸ˜Š

Wow, 6.5 hours ahead ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†

well thats why I don't take the dance in NB seriously. I know she stated a lot of times she finished her aarengatram, so that means she defo is awesome dancer with stamina, aarengatram is 3-4 hours of bharatnatyam with maybe 15 minutes break.😃
Also I like shefali jariwala, I think she also has good moves and is flexible.

yup EST is 4.5 hours behind India in winter and 3.5 hours in summer.
Actually there are many good dancers this time but i just feel that Sajid's comments are not justified and he seems biased in his comments and scores ðŸ˜•
oh ya how can i forget tomorrow is a sleeping day...hehehe

I got a chance today to watch suhasi and jay's performance. It was nice and suhasi was looking like a angel in green. She and her husband r a perfect match

yes, but where the guy is good the gal is not and same where gal is good guy not, so thats the problem. no evenly matched jodi in NB.
sajid is an idiot .he is only good making those crassy comedies. 
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Yes, more chat.. Chat ðŸ˜†
So what other shows do you follow? ðŸ˜Š

Hey Visha,

well i follow a lot of other shows including RSSI, QH, PSH, star plus Veera and now HHSJH