Crime patrol: Dastak

New season?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

LKJCBTR

LKJCBTR

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Hello everyone!

I live in America, and watch Crime Patrol every weekend?

Just wanted to know whether or not the new season has already been aired?

For a couple weeks now, they have been showing old episodes here?

Is it just me, or no new episodes have been aired?

Please comment!

Thank you!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskaan92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New season?" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

charu_81

Goldie

charu_81

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged

No the current season is still on...They show the new episodes on Fri-Sun at 11 p.m.

Yesterday was an exception they couldn't telecast the orginally planned Delhi-Gang Rape episode because I and B Ministry of India sent an advisory asking not to air the episode.
So they showed Crime Patrol's old episode...

Muskaan92

LKJCBTR

LKJCBTR

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charu_81

No the current season is still on...They show the new episodes on Fri-Sun at 11 p.m.

Yesterday was an exception they couldn't telecast the orginally planned Delhi-Gang Rape episode because I and B Ministry of India sent an advisory asking not to air the episode.
So they showed Crime Patrol's old episode...

Really? Huh.. that is really wierd? SInce I live in CA, the show comes at 8 pm but past few weeks there have been only reruns.. I guess I have to check my DVR settings...

THank you!

Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
The same season is going on.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top