Diya Aur Baati Hum

The devil's workshop- picks & mix (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
This song is one of my favs as well .. and I think I like it even more after reading your post! Nice analysis and VM! Star

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The devil's workshop- picks & mix (Page 5)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
finally superman's ticket got reserved and samir amma landed using that.

samir ji hum khush hai aap ke 'two cents' padhke..par kya aap apni premika se baat aise karte hain?
Batao, magar pyaar se...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR-

Diya_DB

Goldie

Diya_DB

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

Originally posted by diyaadorabaati

June-Anne-Mary, this is my first post on india forums though i have been stalking the forum since may 24th 2012. i registered now just to see what my favourite writer has written. as usual, its really very good, but im unable to see the video. i hit like even before i read anything :P
dear, I really dont know what to tell you or how to thank you. Words fail to describe my feelings reading your reply. I am very much honored reading I am your favourite write. In fact, I'm overwhelmed to death.

you can download the video from zshare using the second link I gave..

Its a big surprise for me knowing that I do have silent readers.Shocked I love you all those who keep reading my words. Its because you all I write.
I bow before every single one of you for encouraging me, making me write more...

love,

JAMy.

no JAM 9if i may call you that), thank you and many other awesome writers (to name a few, farhana, udnis, ami, umdu ji, misscooleyes, samir ji, TnJ, Hiral Madame, total romantic, deebz ji) and dabh and surya offcourse who got me addicted to this forum Smile
i will surely try downloading it, after all, its a vm of my most fav surya on one of my most fav songs!!!
im sure you have many more fansWink. i loved some of your writings so much that i saved them in my comp and showed my friends who also loved it. do write more...

Edited by diyaadorabaati - 12 January 2013 at 10:05am

-SamiR-

Diya_DB

Goldie

Diya_DB

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Big smilejust watched the vm!!!!!! it was  totally amazing Clap and so beautiful Day Dreaming!!!!!!!good job Thumbs Up

-SamiR-

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged

no JAM 9if i may call you that), thank you and many other awesome writers (to name a few, farhana, udnis, ami, umdu ji, misscooleyes, samir ji, TnJ, Hiral Madame, total romantic, deebz ji) and dabh and surya offcourse who got me addicted to this forum02Smile.02[/DIV]
i will surely try downloading it, after all, its a vm of my most fav surya on one of my most fav songs!!!
im sure you have many more fansWink. i loved some of your writings so much that i saved them in my comp and showed my friends who also loved it. do write more...
aww... You can call me JAM..Big smile. Sure!..
as you said, our forum has so many incredible writersStar... I love each of them.Heart They only inspired me to expose my talents...
I am suprised and delighted knowing even your friends liked my scribblesBlushing.. Now this is icing on the cake. I don't know what to say..
All I can do is thanking you from bottom of my heart..Hug
I am busy studying these days and whenever I get time, I shall write.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR-Diya_DB

fresco.

IF-Sizzlerz

fresco.

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged

June-Anne-Mary, this is my first post on india forums though i have been stalking the forum since may 24th 2012. i registered now just to see what my favourite writer has written. as usual, its really very good, but im unable to see the video. i hit like even before i read anything :P
dear, I really dont know what to tell you or how to thank you. Words fail to describe my feelings reading your reply. I am very much honored reading I am your favourite write. In fact, I'm overwhelmed to death.

Its a big surprise for me knowing that I do have silent readers.Shocked I love you all those who keep reading my words. Its because you all I write.
I bow before every single one of you for encouraging me, making me write more...

love,

JAMy.

no JAM 9if i may call you that), thank you and many other awesome writers (to name a few, farhana, udnis, ami, umdu ji, misscooleyes, samir ji, TnJ, Hiral Madame, total romantic, deebz ji) and dabh and surya offcourse who got me addicted to this forumSmile.

Okay, 1: you didn't mention meGeek. 2: how did you know my dadi's nickname is JAM?Day Dreaming

-SamiR-Diya_DB

Diya_DB

Goldie

Diya_DB

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Superman.

love,

JAMy.

no JAM 9if i may call you that), thank you and many other awesome writers (to name a few, farhana, udnis, ami, umdu ji, misscooleyes, samir ji, TnJ, Hiral Madame, total romantic, deebz ji) and dabh and surya offcourse who got me addicted to this forumSmile.

Okay, 1: you didn't mention meGeek. 2: how did you know my dadi's nickname is JAM?Day Dreaming

awww... that's because you belong to a different category - the cute artist!!! and you are the only one in that categoryWink
actually i know everyones nickname 'sambar' Wink

-SamiR-

fresco.

IF-Sizzlerz

fresco.

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Thanks Embarrassed
Really?Shocked What's sindu's nickname?Day Dreaming

-SamiR-Diya_DB

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.