Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

The devil's workshop- picks & mix (Page 3)

-Liebe- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liebe-
-Liebe-

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
wow..Dancing.bunny...sema VM.Day Dreaming..loved it...and ur song selection.one of my fav song of AR...Dancing

oye...u said na,dnt knw hindi fully,its me na...Broken Heart...i knw one or two words yo...Approve...

thanks for translating in english bunny...and last ur hathoda na..LOL...loved it...Wink..

sorry to ask this..Ouch...want more vm from u...Cool...

btw learned some hindi words from this...Day Dreaming...
SuSan4u Senior Member
SuSan4u
SuSan4u

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
I too post some of my surya VMs on Youtube and they have been safe for a while now.
Since, you already have a version on your system, you'll loose nothing even if they delete.
You may try it, that way more of DABH fans get to see your VM.
farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
JAMbu...Kuch clues toh de!Angry
Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farhana874

JAMbu...Kuch clues toh de!Angry
its right there in front of your eyes, big enough to see...Shocked Aur SoorYa bhi hai wahan!Embarrassed
look with eyes baba, not with brain.!LOL
Oye yeh Mera sangat ka hi asar hai...Angry
Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by udnis

wow..Dancing.bunny...sema VM.Day Dreaming..loved it...and ur song selection.one of my fav song of AR...Dancing

oye...u said na,dnt knw hindi fully,its me na...Broken Heart...i knw one or two words yo...Approve...

thanks for translating in english bunny...and last ur hathoda na..LOL...loved it...Wink..

sorry to ask this..Ouch...want more vm from u...Cool...

btw learned some hindi words from this...Day Dreaming...

thanks a millio sisy. Hug
I am glad to see the first one who is dare enough to read it fully. Special thanks for that. You are free from all previous punishments and may kiss Sunny for that.Embarrassed
I translated it here because I thought it would be better if we know the real meaning of those lines.
to be honest, I have no time, and there wont be any VMs in nearest future. Once I get free, I shall make many! Sure.Approve

Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 12 January 2013 at 4:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Liebe-

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surajsandhyafan

I too post some of my surya VMs on Youtube and they have been safe for a while now.
Since, you already have a version on your system, you'll loose nothing even if they delete.
You may try it, that way more of DABH fans get to see your VM.
hmmm... I did this because Christine who used to upload her vms in you tube had been troubled for getting her videos deleted.
I am suprised knowing that you too have made vms. If you dont mind, please share links, here or via pm.
farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Am all ready saj dhaj ke, wearing a sunglassCool
Toh having thoda sa trouble seeing things.
Ab bata bhi de! Tune toh mere payda hote hi mujhe task de diyaConfused
Not done!
-Liebe- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liebe-
-Liebe-

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

thanks a millio sisy. Hug
I am glad to see the first one who is dare enough to read it fully. Special thanks for that. You are free from all previous punishments and may kiss Sunny for that.Embarrassed
I translated it here because I thought it would be better if we know the real meaning of those lines.
to be honest, I have no time, and there wont be any VMs in nearest future. Once I get free, I shall make many! Sure.Approve

u  dnt like to say thanks na.Shocked...then wt is this...Angry...belgome...Angry

awww...Day Dreaming..thank u bunny...Hug..but already kissing na...Blushing...

thats special in this vm...Cool

ouch..Ouch..k...Day Dreaming

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index