what will happen next?

Amit.Ghangas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
In y'day episode jazz return india and ask ranveer to choose one between the sahiba and her & hers property. According to article ranveer choose sahiba over jazz that means he has to lost to jazz property & bridge tender. May be this tender can go to daljit side. big problems raised for ranveer is : 1. Ranveer became bankrupt. 2. Daljit & sahiba child. 3. Ranveer made a another enemy jazz. 4. Ranveer image became dull infront of family & village people and now no one belive on ranveer willn't help him. 5. Ranveer will also loose the bridge tender & security money which he paid after keep the house on lease. 6. May be ranveer will also loose the sahiba house. 7. Jazz commitment to ranveer will become a beggar. 8. Defeat from daljit. 9. Pal murder. 10. If anyone knows sahiba pregency and about daljit child.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIRFINA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but I remember that Ranveer had to do something before the power of attorney expired. I wonder if he took care of this business. If he did than  he will tell jazz everything is his and she will be the one left on the roadside(in other words without any more money) and than she will get revenge but I hope that does not happen. Lets see
KateLover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wait n watch dear.According to an article,he will give a big jerk to Daljeet by choosing Sahiba...The article also said that Daljeet will not be succeeded in his plan,he'll get a big set-back from Ranveer's decision.And u said na that Daljeet defeated Ranveer,no then u'r absolutely wrong dear.Daljeet is the one who'll get defeated by Ranveer.Because Daljeet thought that Ranveer will choose Money n he'll get Sahiba,nooo..Ranveer will choose Sahiba,n have u noticed Sahiba in the pre-cap,she was a li'l annoyed from Daljeet that he has called Jazz...Isse badi haar toh Daljeet ki koi ho he nahi sakti.
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
ranbeer y dont go back to jazz and leave sahiba. i love jazbeer
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Not sure if this is the end for Jazz's character or she would still remain.
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i think its high time that ranveer let sahiba go! aww kitna sataayega usko.. if ranveer truly loves her he should let her unite wid her luv.. anyway yeah abhi ranveer is gonna choose sahiba :(
Amit.Ghangas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't think that here ranveer defeat daljit. Daljit hits the ball may be its not a six but its must be a four.may be daljit expect from ranveer will choose jazz over sahiba not fulfill but its not means ranveer gets win. After that ranveer has noting remain to win because sahiba also doesn't love him. Here i used now he in between the devil & deep sea.
KateLover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmitGhangas

I don't think that here ranveer defeat daljit. Daljit hits the ball may be its not a six but its must be a four.may be daljit expect from ranveer will choose jazz over sahiba not fulfill but its not means ranveer gets win. After that ranveer has noting remain to win because sahiba also doesn't love him. Here i used now he in between the devil & deep sea.

Srry but I don't agree with u at ol,u only tell me if Daljeet will keep going in this way he'll fall down in the eyes of Sahiba.If u have watched f'day's episode,there Sahiba was a li'l annoyed from Daljeet 'cos he has called Jazz in the event...n i'll agn say that by choosing Sahiba Ranveer will give a big set-back to Daljeet,'cos Daljeet was expecting that Ranveer is greedy n there's nothing much important for him then his money,but he chooses Sahiba n gives a big-set back to Daljeet.Nw reality is reality,n this is up to u,whether u accept this reality or not.