Yes
No
Maybe
No Clue
I wish it were so
No, I wish he is helping Vihaan
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
The pre-cap shows Rohit talking to Gunjan in an animated way at Rachna's sagaii venue.  Vihaan has planned a cruel joke to be played on Gunjan that day.  What do you think Rohit's intent is from viewing the conversation between Rohit and Gunjan - is he there to sabotage Vihaan's plan and help Gunjan?
I feel from their facial expression that Rohit is taking forward  vihaan,s plan of action . I maybe wrong😕
 But why will Rohit sabotage vihaan,s plan . He is vihaan,s confidant even in the fake accident😳
  Well debatable question😉
Originally posted by brat2008

I feel from their facial expression that Rohit is taking forward  vihaan,s plan of action . I maybe wrong😕
 But why will Rohit sabotage vihaan,s plan . He is vihaan,s confidant even in the fake accident😳
  Well debatable question😉

RE:  Bold - Precisely the reason for this topic thread.

You know when Vihaan had that accident - he was not 100% supportive of Vihaan.  He in fact questioned him.  I am not sure if he was the guy who took the photographs.  In any event given that he is not 100% supportive there is always the chance that he will flip sides, particularly if what Vihaan is planning goes against his principles.  So that is one reason for him to want to sabotage Vihaan's plans.

The other reason:  The CVs have consistently show Gunjan winning against all odds.  So it is likely that this time too Gunjan comes ahead in spite of circumstances being against her.  So to give some sort of an alert that things are amiss Rohit may accidentally or deliberately slip out things that alert her re: Vihaan true intentions.
Edited by anonee - 11 years ago
Maybe . 
Rohit was the guy who clicked their picture. God knows what they are going to do with that now😕
Originally posted by brat2008

Maybe . 
Rohit was the guy who clicked their picture. God knows what they are going to do with that now😕

I think Vihaan is going to plan something similar to what happened at MaChar's wedding.  Display the pictures in public just before the sagaii so that there is a big uproar and hopefully in the bargain there will be a switch of brides-to-be and he will be engaged to Gunjan.  Recollect Savitri Devi had said that she hopes that Rachna and Vihaan do not play similar tricks (or something to that effect).

I hope and so want Gunjan to ditch him and give him a public dress down!!
i am also confused that what is rohit is going to do and how those pics will be used to execute vihan's plan... but i think also that vihan's friends are supporting him coz of his money. so they will not reveal his plan...
Originally posted by smruti1981

i am also confused that what is rohit is going to do and how those pics will be used to execute vihan's plan... but i think also that vihan's friends are supporting him coz of his money. so they will not reveal his plan...

I had not thought of the money angle.  😲   Thank you for pointing that out - yes, if they are being paid then it is very likely that they will only do what Vihaan desires!

Guys - it looks like the majority of those (55%) who participated in this poll were correct.👏

Rohit is going to inform Gunjan of Vihaan's twisted plan for the sagaii!!😃
What if it is part of the plan for Rohit to tell Gunjan about Vihaan's true colours. Obviously she would want to stop the engagement. However Vihaan would show everyone the pics and make it look as if Gunjan stopped the engagement to be with him. I mean Rachna already think something was fishy between the two of them. Gunjan will be blamed for everything.
Am I crazy or is this a possibility????? I just want to see Rajeev rescue Rachna😊
Originally posted by vashg

What if it is part of the plan for Rohit to tell Gunjan about Vihaan's true colours. Obviously she would want to stop the engagement. However Vihaan would show everyone the pics and make it look as if Gunjan stopped the engagement to be with him. I mean Rachna already think something was fishy between the two of them. Gunjan will be blamed for everything.
Am I crazy or is this a possibility????? I just want to see Rajeev rescue Rachna😊

You are right Gunjan will not want to stop the engagement unless Rachna does not want to marry him after knowing his evil intentions.

The girls may then join hands to expose Vihaan - then following the exposure it is a toss up regarding what happens.  Rachna is still Rajeev's student - so he will not want to marry her!