sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Koel,

An outstanding analysis of the episode, and I really applaud you for it. I did not catch the episode reading the wu I could get the gist of it. You have brought out the state of the Indian Television where if is of the woman, for the woman and by the woman where the poor man has no place in it.

I sincerely hope they do come up with different storyline than go down the same way seen in all Indian Shows, be it Hindi, Tamil, Telugu and all other languages.

I would like to see a powerful man at the helm of affairs, hope we get it with Garv running the show.

Anu 
hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent representation of present day hindi serial with a pinch of humor.

The style of writing is excellent.

Reminds me of Simu's LSV (long suffering viewer).
sunshine99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anurao.66

Koel,

An outstanding analysis of the episode, and I really applaud you for it. I did not catch the episode reading the wu I could get the gist of it. You have brought out the state of the Indian Television where if is of the woman, for the woman and by the woman where the poor man has no place in it.

I sincerely hope they do come up with different storyline than go down the same way seen in all Indian Shows, be it Hindi, Tamil, Telugu and all other languages.

I would like to see a powerful man at the helm of affairs, hope we get it with Garv running the show.

Anu 

πŸ€—Anu as I keep mentioning serials are the only place where female emancipation happens.. they are seen as the architects of series who reign supreme.. and eventually the men bow down to their greatness...wish in real life surroundings like a train, a bus, an office, a classroom ,on the street etc., a woman is given the same  respect that we see on screen being stated and done..The idiot box and celluloid screen are the only place they get justice for the ills done to them without fail..😳
I want a powerful just man on the helm in a show and not a beast to be turned into a model of goodness..because then again we send a message, ill treatmnet to a woman is fine if later you are kind and affectionate..This thought is not right too.Atrocities against woman are atrocities plain and simple.
Yepp a storyline in our present times depicting our practical current state somewhere someday will be there for us to watch but not now.
sunshine99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAYAN18

Excellent representation of present day hindi serial with a pinch of humor.

The style of writing is excellent.

Reminds me of Simu's LSV (long suffering viewer).

thanks SayanπŸ˜ƒ shanthi's LSV series are absolutely wonderful .. I simply love them..I wish she could write them everyday.😳 
hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sunshine99

thanks SayanπŸ˜ƒ shanthi's LSV series are absolutely wonderful .. I simply love them..I wish she could write them everyday.😳 

Most welcome.

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ur post πŸ‘πŸΌ

Another epi in a row that I liked... As a viewer I think this week epi has improvement... I hope it will gain deserve trps... 

It was funny how Asavri distributed the photo of Sid to all...πŸ˜† What the... 

I think the whole family did not buy what gauri said abt Sid... N they should have given chance to Sid to explain I mean for the family...but gauri said she does not need an explanation πŸ˜³  But was that response as fren or lover... I believe as a lover any girl will seek explanation...πŸ˜†  If u dun get one, one cannot sleep πŸ˜†As a fren mayb not πŸ˜†

I think in time to come asavri might turn dangerous to gauri...will this lead to gauri going missing... The promo which till to date no newsπŸ˜† but I'm liking gauri giving  back to Asavri... But how long can they drag...

Note; All ok but I find Sid has nothing much to do... He's the lead... Cv needs to bring him in as well... I mean a strong position... Not just looking around n standing.. Or mayb cv has something like that in future story... Hopefully... He must shine as well... Gauri is doing fine...😳

anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine99

πŸ€—Anu as I keep mentioning serials are the only place where female emancipation happens.. they are seen as the architects of series who reign supreme.. and eventually the men bow down to their greatness...wish in real life surroundings like a train, a bus, an office, a classroom ,on the street etc., a woman is given the same  respect that we see on screen being stated and done..The idiot box and celluloid screen are the only place they get justice for the ills done to them without fail..😳

I want a powerful just man on the helm in a show and not a beast to be turned into a model of goodness..because then again we send a message, ill treatmnet to a woman is fine if later you are kind and affectionate..This thought is not right too.Atrocities against woman are atrocities plain and simple.
Yepp a storyline in our present times depicting our practical current state somewhere someday will be there for us to watch but not now.

Koel,

I agree with you that in serials only many ills which the woman face are addressed to. I do hope it also starts to happen in real life. But what gets to me is the negative characters and so much of evil being done giving ideas to the very people who they want to emancipate.

When I meant a powerful man, I wanted a positive and strong character and not a villain turned reformed character. There are so many atrocities shown against woman that it just turns me off. I do not think it is a good idea for them to show in such great detail, further giving ideas to people. 

Why I mentioned Garv is because I felt he was the only one I thought who would fit the bill in this show with a back story as to why he turned against Appa Shahib.

Anu
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful analysis of the mad, mad world of Indian Telly shows.

I am quiet bemused as to what do these shows represent. Are these supposed to be ultimate revenge of Indian women where the male characters are totally emasculated and are so supportive of the leads that they end up becoming mere props. Or Indian shows present the prevalent patriarchal view that women are source of all evil in this world and men are god's gifts to womankind.

Whatever, as long as it brings in the TRPs we are not going to see any change soon.

Another thing which confuses me are the unexpected or unexplained expressions given by the actors. Case in point is the lack of excitement on Gauri's face as she saw Ash (shown in the precap). Do these bring out the shades of the character or just the acting skills of the actor is a debatable issue.

I like Asawari. Acts well and has an inherent persona and grace.

I will support Aai Saheb's view that Sidri should get married asap. In traditional, conservative Indian household the present arrangement could be considered as living together. 

IMO, Mohit Sehgal carries light hearted, flirtatious moments with elan but in scenes that asks for intensity he has a tendency to give a pinched expression which he can work to improve on. (There I go and commit harakiri).

As per the latest spoiler, Garv will develop feelings for Gauri. I mean just like that??? He is supposed to know that she is already engaged and all that. Is he a romanctic fool?

Love. Does strange things.
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mili27

Wonderful analysis of the mad, mad world of Indian Telly shows.

I am quiet bemused as to what do these shows represent. Are these supposed to be ultimate revenge of Indian women where the male characters are totally emasculated and are so supportive of the leads that they end up becoming mere props. Or Indian shows present the prevalent patriarchal view that women are source of all evil in this world and men are god's gifts to womankind.

Whatever, as long as it brings in the TRPs we are not going to see any change soon.

Another thing which confuses me are the unexpected or unexplained expressions given by the actors. Case in point is the lack of excitement on Gauri's face as she saw Ash (shown in the precap). Do these bring out the shades of the character or just the acting skills of the actor is a debatable issue.

I like Asawari. Acts well and has an inherent persona and grace.

I will support Aai Saheb's view that Sidri should get married asap. In traditional, conservative Indian household the present arrangement could be considered as living together. 

IMO, Mohit Sehgal carries light hearted, flirtatious moments with elan but in scenes that asks for intensity he has a tendency to give a pinched expression which he can work to improve on. (There I go and commit harakiri).

As per the latest spoiler, Garv will develop feelings for Gauri. I mean just like that??? He is supposed to know that she is already engaged and all that. Is he a romanctic fool?

Love. Does strange things.

ur right love does strange things... πŸ˜† Sach main What if garv pretend to Develop feeling for gauri as part of his plaN... But if they just show him develop feeling just like that, I dunno wat to say 

Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago