India-Forums

Telly gospels...

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 5:08pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

DanikaMili27shruti-loveamimussparikhsoap-criticanurao.66--sumana13--snowwhite28sarra0hateme2slmuriyya6

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Koel,

An outstanding analysis of the episode, and I really applaud you for it. I did not catch the episode reading the wu I could get the gist of it. You have brought out the state of the Indian Television where if is of the woman, for the woman and by the woman where the poor man has no place in it.

I sincerely hope they do come up with different storyline than go down the same way seen in all Indian Shows, be it Hindi, Tamil, Telugu and all other languages.

I would like to see a powerful man at the helm of affairs, hope we get it with Garv running the show.

Anu 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27amimushateme2--sumana13--sunshine99slmuriyya6

hateme2 IF-Rockerz
hateme2
hateme2

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Excellent representation of present day hindi serial with a pinch of humor.

The style of writing is excellent.

Reminds me of Simu's LSV (long suffering viewer).

DanikaMili27--sumana13--sunshine99anurao.66slmuriyya6

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Koel,

An outstanding analysis of the episode, and I really applaud you for it. I did not catch the episode reading the wu I could get the gist of it. You have brought out the state of the Indian Television where if is of the woman, for the woman and by the woman where the poor man has no place in it.

I sincerely hope they do come up with different storyline than go down the same way seen in all Indian Shows, be it Hindi, Tamil, Telugu and all other languages.

I would like to see a powerful man at the helm of affairs, hope we get it with Garv running the show.

Anu 
HugAnu as I keep mentioning serials are the only place where female emancipation happens.. they are seen as the architects of series who reign supreme.. and eventually the men bow down to their greatness...wish in real life surroundings like a train, a bus, an office, a classroom ,on the street etc., a woman is given the same  respect that we see on screen being stated and done..The idiot box and celluloid screen are the only place they get justice for the ills done to them without fail..Embarrassed
I want a powerful just man on the helm in a show and not a beast to be turned into a model of goodness..because then again we send a message, ill treatmnet to a woman is fine if later you are kind and affectionate..This thought is not right too.Atrocities against woman are atrocities plain and simple.
Yepp a storyline in our present times depicting our practical current state somewhere someday will be there for us to watch but not now.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DanikaMili27amimushateme2--sumana13--anurao.66slmuriyya6

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAYAN18

thanks SayanBig smile shanthi's LSV series are absolutely wonderful .. I simply love them..I wish she could write them everyday.Embarrassed 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikashesherkobitahateme2--sumana13--slmuriyya6

hateme2 IF-Rockerz
hateme2
hateme2

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by SAYAN18

thanks SayanBig smile shanthi's LSV series are absolutely wonderful .. I simply love them..I wish she could write them everyday.Embarrassed 
Most welcome.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikaanurao.66--sumana13--sunshine99slmuriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Ur post Thumbs Up

Another epi in a row that I liked... As a viewer I think this week epi has improvement... I hope it will gain deserve trps... 

It was funny how Asavri distributed the photo of Sid to all...LOL What the... 

I think the whole family did not buy what gauri said abt Sid... N they should have given chance to Sid to explain I mean for the family...but gauri said she does not need an explanation Embarrassed  But was that response as fren or lover...Ouch I believe as a lover any girl will seek explanation...LOL  If u dun get one, one cannot sleep LOLAs a fren mayb not LOL

I think in time to come asavri might turn dangerous to gauri...will this lead to gauri going missing...Ouch The promo which till to date no newsLOL but I'm liking gauri giving  back to Asavri... But how long can they drag...Ouch

Note; All ok but I find Sid has nothing much to do... He's the lead... Cv needs to bring him in as well... I mean a strong position... Not just looking around n standing.. Or mayb cv has something like that in future story... Hopefully... He must shine as well... Gauri is doing fine...Embarrassed

DanikaMili27--sumana13--sunshine99hateme2anurao.66slmu

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by anurao.66

Koel,

Anu 
HugAnu as I keep mentioning serials are the only place where female emancipation happens.. they are seen as the architects of series who reign supreme.. and eventually the men bow down to their greatness...wish in real life surroundings like a train, a bus, an office, a classroom ,on the street etc., a woman is given the same  respect that we see on screen being stated and done..The idiot box and celluloid screen are the only place they get justice for the ills done to them without fail..Embarrassed
I want a powerful just man on the helm in a show and not a beast to be turned into a model of goodness..because then again we send a message, ill treatmnet to a woman is fine if later you are kind and affectionate..This thought is not right too.Atrocities against woman are atrocities plain and simple.
Yepp a storyline in our present times depicting our practical current state somewhere someday will be there for us to watch but not now.

Koel,

I agree with you that in serials only many ills which the woman face are addressed to. I do hope it also starts to happen in real life. But what gets to me is the negative characters and so much of evil being done giving ideas to the very people who they want to emancipate.

When I meant a powerful man, I wanted a positive and strong character and not a villain turned reformed character. There are so many atrocities shown against woman that it just turns me off. I do not think it is a good idea for them to show in such great detail, further giving ideas to people. 

Why I mentioned Garv is because I felt he was the only one I thought who would fit the bill in this show with a back story as to why he turned against Appa Shahib.

Anu

DanikaMili27--sumana13--hateme2sunshine99slmuriyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index