Paranormal

I need Help. Things have been happening (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

No2Pencil

IF-Dazzler

No2Pencil

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
U are spooky Ouch

Edited by No2Pencil - 16 October 2013 at 1:39pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I need Help. Things have been happening (Page 2)" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

No2Pencil

IF-Dazzler

No2Pencil

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
TM wud love to get update soon ! I thnk u shud talk to close religious figure , maybe from temple

SoPunk

IF-Rockerz

SoPunk

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ihatesslk

Originally posted by SunTzu

Originally posted by ihatesslk

^^^ Uhmmm...i cannot use power for evil and honest desires??OuchOuch...then where the phuck  i can use these powers??...i don't want to use for selfish  humans.. right now beggar , nothing in hand...can i open a shop of it..i will help those who will pay me...what say?? will it work??LOL

@Bold: you can use for one; Either Evil or Honest desires.

You cannot tell more than 3 people, that you have this power, then your power will be ceased. LOL

i rather use it for evil desiresBlushingBlushing...Evil is more fun u know...** witchy grin**Evil Smile

What the fudge??Ouch...Only 3...my unlucky number is 3...can u do it six witch...my sixy numberLOLLOL

Welcome to the evil world Evil Smile Hug 

Just like the human consider 666 the evil number, we consider 333 the human number, evil for us...U know what I mean... According to the "Book of Evil" 3 is the human number ... Ouch So you can't violate these rules, of the Book..DeadLOL (Make it witchy)

So, are you ready use your power... For evil desires ... Wink

The_Alchemist.

The_Alchemist.

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mothereva1

Any ways can some help me a little, with find out why this is? My mom did say my family is from the French Royal Family if that helps lol. Any ways- what do you guys think I should do? What do you think at all. All comments are welcomed. 

What help do you need mothereva? Instead of trying to find out why you are like this, why not create storms in places you like and have some fun?  You are just like Santiago in "The Alchemist" novel. So enjoy your powers while you can. Btw can you please create some storm tomorrow in new delhi, India? A hurricane kind of thing preferably, please?

Vampire-queen

IF-Sizzlerz

Vampire-queen

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Don't you have some cyber powersConfusedLOL.
So that you could erase some guttery dumbs out of cyber worldWink. Please do some goodness for this cyber world alsoDisapprove

Post Reply New Post

Go to top