Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Virman SS- THE BEST DAY -Note + Part 8 i-page 20 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 21

Syed695

IF-Rockerz

Syed695

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged

Nice update...always theres a break in virman romance...continue soon..:)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virman SS- THE BEST DAY -Note + Part 8 i-page 20 (Page 5)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Viru_Neutrogina

IF-Dazzler

Viru_Neutrogina

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Hey! Thanks for all the comments guys. I am so sorry coz the pms couldnt be sent. The pm button isnt working...dont know why...but here is the next update!

Recap: Virat moves closer to Manvi and she blushes. But suddenly...

Part 2(b)

...the lights go off...

Manvi shouts with fear as the lights went off suddenly and hugs Virat tightly.

Virat: Manvi daro mat, current gaya hoga...said virat patting her back.

Manvi: hmm... I just got scared coz the lights went off all of a sudden. Virat tum neeche jaake dhekho na ye fuse vuse ki chakkar tho nahi...(* Virat,please go downstairs and check if its something to do with the fuse) said Manvi without noticing that she was still hugging him tightly.

Viraat: i dont mind going and checking...but...

Manvi: (cutting him)...what but?? If you dont mind then jaake dhekho naa! (* If you dont mind then go and check na!) said manvi still without realizing that she was hugging him...

Virat: Tum mujhe jaane dhe tho na...(* only if you lemme go na) said Virat with a smile.

That is when Manvi realised what she was doing... She immediately moved and smiled at him.

Virat: bilkul ek pagli ho tum (*you are juz crazy) said virat with a million dollar smile which wasnt that visible to Manvi due to darkness.
Virat was about to leave when Manvi caught his hand. Virat looked back...

Manvi: mein bhi tumhare saath chalthi hoon...(* i will also come with you) said Manvi in a rather scared tone.

Virat: kyon? meri sherni biwi dar gayi? (why? Did my sherni wife get scared?)asked Virat taking advantage of the situation.

Manvi: nahi toh... Manvi Vadhera kisi se darti nahi... (* if not... Manvi Vadhera doesnt get scared of anything) said Manvi trying to sound little brave.

Virat: achchaaa? *in a teasing tone* then why dont you stay here? I will go check and come...

Manvi: tumne kya socha that i am coming down with coz I am scared to stay in the darkness? Main toh sirf isliye aand chahti hoon kyonki andhere mein dhekh nahi paunga aur mein SIRF tumhe help karne keliye...

Virat: (cutting her) kyon? tumhe andhere mein sab kuch dhekh sakti hain kya?

Manvi: (finding that she lost)...voh...(trying to search for a reason) voh...haan tumhe dhekhna nahi hai kya current kyun chala gaya?chalo jaldhi neeche chalthe hain...

Virat: haan woh tho hain...chalo...(and they move) Manvi voh torch lelo...

Manvi: ok... And takes the torch and leaves with him.

Meanwhile everyone had already gathered in the hall to find the reason for current cut. They all woke up coz they couldnt bear the heat as the fans and ac's went off. Even Virika came in as soon as they found that the current had gone. Manvi goes and stands with the others whereas Virat goes to room which had the main switch to find whether everything was ok. Viren was already there. They checked and both the VV Bros came back.

Viren: dadaji fuse tho bilkul teekhe,lagta hain current chali gayi hain.(* dadaji, the fuse is fine. I think the current went)

Dadaji: shaayad...(* may be...)

Just then the care taker of the house came in...

Care-taker: saabji yeh current cut tho hota rahtha hain...jab bhi baahar tandi hava hota hain aisa hi hota hai...
(*sir, this always happens when there is cold wind outside)

Swamini bua: ji...magar ye kab tak hoga?(*ok...but till what time will this be)

Care-taker: pata nahi...shaayad kuch ghante baad ayenge or shayad kal savere...(*dont know...may be it will come within a few hours or may be it will come by tomorrow morning)

Swamini bua: acha...bauji ab hum kya kare? Garmi ke kaaran so bi nahi   sakthi...(* ok...dad,what will we do now? We cant sleep due to the heat...)

Care-taker:madamji agar aap chaahe tho aap log terrace mein so sakta...vaha par tandi hava bhi aata hai...(*madam, if you people want you can sleep in the terrace...there its quite cold)

Dadaji: yeh toh ek acha sujaav hain...chalo hum log aaj raat terrace mein sothe hai (* that is a nice idea...ok lets all sleep in the terrace tonight)

All of them with the help of the care-taker took the mattresses, pillows, blankets and torches and arranged it on the terrace...

Dadaji: chalo boys sab iss side or ladies sab us side par so sakta hain.(* ok all the boys sleep this side and the girls sleep on the other side.)

Virat looked at Manvi...he wanted to make the two nights (as they had planned spend 3 mornings and 2 nights there) special for Manvi. But here he is stuck. He couldnt even sleep with her... He silently cursed his luck and went to sleep thinking about his love and his world, Manvi.
Manvi too on the other hand wanted to be in Virat's arms but her luck wasnt supporting her. She also drifted off into sleep thinking about her love and her life, Virat.

Hope u enjoyd it!
That's it for the second update and your most awaiting virman hot night will come in the next update with some fun...

Till then bye!
Love Neutrogina

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25abc456DOLLY_SHARMAvgaaanu1989cukkyjs1234kushal90GAuShI_RoCkSArroshasha19ambarsariyamanvilover18kusharberryNiShal4Lifeluvzindagimalini96jia123sagarJannat94Kidrauhl-GayathriK-Kanwal_chohanSyed695preetipcalicemath.Yamin.-BhabhiKiBehna-_Littles12_Neha.K.

NiShal4Life

Goldie

NiShal4Life

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Awesome!! Eagerly waiting for virman hot night!! Wink

Syed695

IF-Rockerz

Syed695

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Awesome Update...! continue soon.:)

Viru_Neutrogina

IF-Dazzler

Viru_Neutrogina

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NiShal4Life

Awesome!! Eagerly waiting for virman hot night!! Wink

Thanks a lot... I will update it soon...till then you can wonder wats gona happen in the next update! Smile Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiShal4Life

Viru_Neutrogina

IF-Dazzler

Viru_Neutrogina

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Syed695

Awesome Update...! continue soon.:)

Thanks a lot... I will update it soon... Smile

Viru_Neutrogina

IF-Dazzler

Viru_Neutrogina

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Syed695

Nice update...always theres a break in virman romance...continue soon..:)

Thanx a lot! Dont worry! You will soon get something to compensate all these! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Syed695

Viru_Neutrogina

IF-Dazzler

Viru_Neutrogina

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Note:

I am planning to stop this OS with the next part i.e., part 3...but if you want i can extend it to part 4 or part 5 as well. But this requires maximum support! So whether to go ahead with part 4 or not depends upon the number of comments I would recieve... Once again I thank all those who LIKED my Os upto now and COMMENTED on them... Smile

P.s. The next update will be put tomorrow night or day after tomorrow afternoon.

Love Neutrogina!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

js1234GAuShI_RoCkSNiShal4LifeJannat94preetipc-GayathriK-Syed695

Post Reply New Post

Go to top