Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Virman SS- THE BEST DAY -Note + Part 8 i-page 20 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 21

sapphhire

IF-Dazzler

sapphhire

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
sweet and romantic.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virman SS- THE BEST DAY -Note + Part 8 i-page 20 (Page 4)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

__Aarti__

IF-Rockerz

__Aarti__

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
this was awesome dear ,
nicely written .
continue soon .

ash_jodhaakbar

IF-Sizzlerz

ash_jodhaakbar

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
wow lovd it !
wish to sumthing in d show ! 
continnue soon cant wait for virman hot night

NiShal4Life

Goldie

NiShal4Life

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Hey really loved it!! Plz continue soon n pm me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raniruth

Viru_Neutrogina

IF-Dazzler

Viru_Neutrogina

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for all your comments...you dont know how much happy i was when i read them. I am sorry since i could not reply to each and every comment due to time constraint... But a big THANKS to all those comments! Smile

Now coming to the update:

Recap: Virman entered the house leaving behind Virika to spend some quality time with each other.

Part 2 (a)

Its around 10pm and everybody were already asleep coz they were all tired with the day's journey. So Virman without making any noise entered there room.

In Virman's room:

Virat: Manvi...mein bohut thak gaya hoon...tho please mere liye ek cup chaayi banaogi? (* Manvi... I am too tired...so will you make a cup of tea for me?) asked virat as he sat down on the bed with his head on the bedrest.

Manvi: chaayi tho mein banaogi magar ab tumhe chaayi ki nahi balki neend ki zaroorat hai...isliye get up and get freshened up...aur phir aaram se so jana...

Manvi took out Virat's dress from the suitcase and handed it to him. Virat without arguing with his wife got up from the bed, took his clothes and went into the washroom to get freshened up, as he knew his wife was always right... Manvi smiled seeing this... She moved towards the window and looked out... She saw her di and jiju happily spending time with each other...

Meanwhile on virika's side:

Viren: jeevika...

Jeevika: hmmm... *no response*

Viren: jeevika...

Jeevika: hmmm... *no response*

Viren: JEEEVVIIKKKAAA...

Jeevika: (shocked) kya hua viren ji? Why are you shouting?

Viren: kyonki my dear wife is listening to me (in a cute manner but rather disappointed as his wife wasnt listening to him)

Jeevika: voh i'm sorry Viren ji... Whenever you try to spend time with me i will be in my own world. Now also I was thinking about ways to cheer up bua ji... Sorry virenji... jeevika said with a guilty look...

Viren: (taking advantage of the situation) sirf sorry se kaam nahi chalega (* only sorry wont work)

Jeevika: phir??? (* then???)

Viren: you will have too kiss me... Said viren indicating his cheeks.
Jeevika blushed hearing this...

Now all these were seen by Manvi through the window. She thanked god for giving her di such a wonderful partner.

Virman's room:
Virat came out from the washroom, took his phone and started playing as he felt fresh after a shower...

Manvi: Virat yaha aavo na... (* virat come here...) yeh dekho... Have you seen such a perfect couple anywhere? They are just made for each other... And jiju is so romantic! Haaye haaye...aur ek tum ho bilkul unromantic (* and there is one like you who is juz unromantic)

Virat looked at her with one of his eye brows up.

Virat: accha...ab mein bilkul unromantic ho? Aur jo vaha neeche hua tha??? (* well...now i am unromantic. And that which took place downstairs) As soon as i started romancing with you, you started off with your excuses...and now you call me unromantic?

Manvi: hello... Ab mein kya karoon agar tum husband log bahar sabke saamne romance kare aur andhar bandh kamre mein baite rahe...

Virat: romance keliye koyi waqt nahi hota...jab chahe kar saktha hain...
(after a few seconds)
...Vaise juz now you said something about bandh kamra ... Said virat slowly moving towards manvi with a very naughty smirk...

Manvi understood what he was upto and bit her tongue for telling things before thinking twice...she blushed as virat came close too her...

But suddenly...

To be continued...

Pms not yet send out!
Sorry if this wasnt upto your expectations!

Edited by Neutrogina - 12 January 2013 at 1:33pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

khalidamohamed6cmandhirajaasz_25abc456DOLLY_SHARMAvgaaqwerty012GAuShI_RoCkSimsidjs1234ambarsariyasha19.jai.kusharberrymanvilover18luvzindagicutie_mahimaKidrauhljia123sagarJannat94Kanwal_chohanlittlesmilepreetipcalicemath.Yamin.Syed695

imsid

imsid

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
arghhh!! Wrong place to stop
update was short bt awsum.. Muaah
loved.a
m besharam so i vl b waiting fr d next 1
hopefuly it contains naughty virman

Jannat94

IF-Dazzler

Jannat94

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 8:51pm | IP Logged