Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Virman SS- THE BEST DAY -Note + Part 8 i-page 20 (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 21

Viru_Neutrogina

IF-Dazzler

Viru_Neutrogina

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonaten

Too good

Thanx a lot! Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virman SS- THE BEST DAY -Note + Part 8 i-page 20 (Page 13)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arrosha

Arrosha

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neutrogina

Originally posted by Arrosha

The update was superb
and I am really very nervous about the update.
and for the choice I will choose A I want the next update full of romance Wink

Thanx a lot...hmmm...good choice ha! I will try to put romance! Smile

Thankx a lot Embarrassed LOL

chandana.......

IF-Dazzler

chandana.......

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
gud one...

Viru_Neutrogina

IF-Dazzler

Viru_Neutrogina

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by keerthichandana

gud one...

Thanks Smile

Viru_Neutrogina

IF-Dazzler

Viru_Neutrogina

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Thanx for all your comments. I couldnt individually thank you guys due to time constraint. My final exams are nearing.I know I am late but i couldnt help it as I had my model exams. It just got over today. Still With the encouragement that i recieved from the comments I got, I have written part 5...
Enjoy Reading!

Recap: All scared with the view in front of them except for the men. Even the brave Manvi got scared...

Part 5:

All of them thought it would be some sort of ghost ride with artificial trees, scary skeletons all over, dead bodies etc...(just picturise the usual ghost rides that we have in parks). But here it was TOTALLY DIFFERENT!

In front of the gate its bright morning whereas behind the gate it was dark. There were natural trees all over and it was nothing less than a dense and wild forest. There was smoke all over the dream land... The ladies got scared and clutched on to their husbands shirt... Each couple was provided with torch,map, first aid kit and sticks. With all these provisions, their fear level only increased coz if the management people are so much concerned about their health then there should be something really dangerous inside.

Manvi: ye-e-h kais-s-s-e-e ho-o sak-t-th-a-a hai ba-a-har tho-o light hai bu-u-t an-n-dhar? Yeh made up nahi lagtha It lo-ooks natu-ural.Asked manvi stammering...

Virat: kya hua? Dar gayi? Hmm?

Manvi: na-na-ahi toh-h...mein toh-h sir-f-f ai-aise hi maza-a ka-r-r raha tha...

Virat: achcha? :P

Jeevika: virenji virat chalo chalte hai...muj-j-he toh-h da-r-r lag rah-i-i hain...

Virenji:kya jeevika aise bachon jaise harkat kar raha hain? Shlok ko dheko...voh kaisa kada hai...use dar nahi lag raha hain...tum toh use badi ho phir bhi?

Shlok- yeh aap kya keh raha hein? Main toh dar ke maare chal bhi nahi paa raha hoon...

Virat: oye encyclopedia...chhup... Tumse kisi ne raayi poocha? Yeh log kam tha ki tum bhi...

Kadambari chaachi: KC
Inder chaachu: IC

KC: haayini virat...mujhe bhi darr lag rahi hain...pata nahi...shayad isme bhoot vooth ho...tu kyun itna risk le rahe hon? Chal...hum ghar chalthe hai.

Virat:kya chaachi? Aap bhi?isme aisa kuch nahi hain...yeh sirf daraane keliye hai...chaachu aap hi samjaona chaachi ko...

IC: virat teekh kah raha hain...isme aisa kuch nahi hain.

Viren: vahi toh... Ab no backing out... aap sab logon ko chalna hi padega.

Manvi: hmmm teekhe dhekthe hain.

All of them caught their partners hand tightly and they entered without knowing what they were heading to...

The gates closed behind them with a bang sound that made them all jump.

They all walked together. Everyone switched on their torches as it was quite dark inside (just imagine they are in a wild forest in the midnight with dim moonlight)

Manvi was dumbstruck after seeing what was in front of her. It all looked damn original. She got worried whether they would get lost in the forest. She tightened her grip on virat's hand. Virat understood what she was feeling and so assured her that nothing will happen.

Viren:jo bhi yeh banaya hai i must say bohot acche se banaya hai...meaning kitna creative hai...haina jeevika?

* No response *

Viren: jeevikkaaa...

Jeevika: kya hua virenji aap teek tho hai na? Asked jeevika worried.

Viren: tum kaha koyi huyi thi?

Jeevika: voh virenji...mein soch raha tha ki agar hum is jungle kho jaaye tho?kaise niklenge?

Viren: jeevika...tum uski chintha math karo...mere paas map hai...

Jeevika: dhikhaye na virenji...mujhe dhekhna hai ki hum ghalat raasthe mein tho nahi jaa rahe hain...kaha hai map?

Viren: omg...teekhe... ek minute rukho mein nikalkar detha hoon...

Viren opens their pack and searches for the map.

Jeevika: kya hua virenji? Aap pareshaan kyun hai? Map kaha hain?

Viren searches the whole pack he got...

Viren: pata nahi jeevika...map kaha gaya...shaayad virat ya chaachu ke paas hoga...

Virat, Manvi, IC, KC and shlok joined them.

Virat: Kya hua bhai? Aap ruka kyun? Dar lag raha hai? :P

Virat: dar? Dar? Aur mujhe? Main yaha sirf tum logon ki intezar kar rahe the...aur vaise ye bata teri map kaha hain? Chaachu aapki map kaha hain?

Virat and IC: pack mein!

Viren: SHOW...

Virat: ek minute...

Both of them searched their packs in vain.

Virat: bhai isme nahi hain.

Manvi: kyaaa? *almost shouting* map nahi hain? Agar hum ghum ho gayi tho? Kya virat? Tumhe check karna chahiye tha na...ab gaya na...vaise chaachu aapke paas hain?

IC: mere paas bhi nahi hain...ab kya kare?

Manvi: mein in logon chodnewali nahi hoon. In logon ki itni himmat...

Virat:kaise?

Manvi: kaise kya? Nikalne dho na mujhe...phir dhikathi hoon.

Virat: exactly my point...dikhane keliye nikalna tho padega...kaise nikloooggee?humare paas map bhi nahi hain...

Viren: in logon ko check karna chahiye tha na...ab kya karoon...actually we have just begun our walk...so we can go back...

Virat: nahi bhai...right now we have walked enough...but there are chances for us to get lost if we walk back as we do not know the way back.

Jeevika: hai bhagwan ab kya karun?

Everyone gets worried.

KC: Ab kya karein?

Manvi: virat phir bhi try karne mein koyi pareshani nahi hain na...already we are lost, thoda aur lost hone mein koyi problem nahi hain...

Viren: hmmm...

Virat: ek minute...

Manvi: ab kya hai?

Virat: aap logon yaad hain un logon ne kya kaha tha...

*flashback*

Manager: you will be provided with maps. It will help you if you get lost. And if by any chance you lose it also its fine as maps are stuck all over the area.

V&V: okay...thanx for the information.

*flashback ends*

Virat: ...iska matlab we should search for the maps stuck...

Everyone becomes happy...

Viren: haan yeh toh sahi...chalo teekhe...atleast jab tak hum log map nahi doondenge tab tak sab log please ek saath rehna...

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement. They started moving. They looked at all the trees, stones and other things for the map. As they moved on something just fell beside Manvi that she shouted at the top of her voice...

Manvi: Aaah *loud*

Everyone looked back at Manvi... Virat who was walking with Manvi thought he wouldnt possibly be able to hear anymore...

Virat: Kya hua Manvi? Tum teekh ho na?

Manvi:Virat skel-skele-e...

Virat: ye skele kya hain? Tum teekh toh ho na? Asked virat a bit worried...

Manvi: skele-le... Said manvi pointing towards the skeleton that fell down. Virat smiled seeing this. Everyone else understands the situation and starts moving without noticing that two people hadnt joined them yet...

Virat hugs Manvi and says: ' When Virat is here not to fear'

Manvi feels very safe in arms. He kissed her and moved back to join the rest. But to their surprise the others werent there.

Virat: ooh daammnnit... Yeh bhai, chaachu aur sab log already jaa chuke hai...

Manvi:what??? *shocked* now what will we do? Oh ma god...what if we get lost in this forest and can never come...omg...what to do now... Said manvi at a go.

Virat: relax Manvi...chill...we hav to find a way out...lets walk...we will also search for the map.

Manvi: chalo then...

They walk for a while when,
Manvi: vi-vi-raat ya-ha-a par ja-aan-var vagera hain kya-a?

Virat: pata nahi...shayad...

Suddenly they heard a fox howl and manvi with a bang hugs virat. Virat loses his balance due to the unexpected bang and falls down with Manvi on top him.
Manvi slowly lifts up her head which on virat's chest and looks at him. They have a small eye lock. Manvi's breath falls on virat's lips and he goes all crazy over her. He just pushes her to the other side and goes on top of her. He slowly removes the strands of hair on her face and then tries to feel her skin. It was so soft that he didnt feel like moving from there. Manvi starts breathing heavily due to their sudden proximity which makes him go even more crazy. He just crashed his lips on to hers and kissed her passionately. She also responded with equal passion. He slowly moves towards her neck and collar and starts placing kisses there. She moaned...he left a love bite on her neck. They were so much immerced in what they were doing that they forgot the surroundings. Suddenly something just poked Manvi's leg and her sudden shriek brought them both to reality.

Manvi:virat koyi aa jayega...

Virat: arey romance ki destroyer yaha par koyi nahi hain...main toh mood mein hoon aur mujhe control nahi ho raha hai...

Manvi: virat hume map bhi toh doondni hai...isliye get up...please na...

Virat: hmmm...teekhe ek aur kiss phir hum chalte hain, ok?

Manvi: virat...

Virat:sirf ek kiss...sirf ek...

She knew it wasnt any use fighting with him and kisses him.

Meanwhile on the other side:
After walking around a kilometre only they noticed that virat and manvi werent there.

To be continued...

Pls like it and all sorts of comments and suggestions are welcome.
Pms will be sent later.

Love Neutrogina.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

khalidamohamed6DOLLY_SHARMAkriticavgaaFairy-AmiGAuShI_RoCkSsha19zaira_virmanjayprabu--Lalz--NiShal4Lifechandiniebindamanvilover18JESNIAprincesshelenjia123sagar.Yamin.Syed695-GayathriK-

NiShal4Life

Goldie

NiShal4Life

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Uff so hot! Loved it! Mauka pe chauka

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chandiniebinda

jia123sagar

IF-Dazzler

jia123sagar

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
superb update