Luved it to the core...[
BR]Thbks fr the pm

Thanks a lot... And you are welcome...!!! 😊
.Yamin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Amazing update..
Really loved it... 😊 ...
It was very nice... 😳 ...virman scene was awesome...
All the best for ur exams...thank u so much for the pm... 😊
kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this is really interesting luv it :)
Pls update soon nd do pm me :)
Viru_Neutrogina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yaminnthida

Amazing update..
Really loved it... 😊 ...
It was very nice... 😳 ...virman scene was awesome...
All the best for ur exams...thank u so much for the pm... 😊

Thanks a lot...i am extremely happy that you liked virman scene 😉
Thank you so much for the best wishes 😊... and you are welcome!

Originally posted by: kulsum_vish

this is really interesting luv it :)
Pls update soon nd do pm me :)

I am extremely happy that you liked it... Thanks a lot... 😊 and ya i will update it soon...will pm you! 😊
Kiara_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting precap
plz update soon...egarly waiting 4 ur update ...
Heres a happy news: I am converting ma OS into an SS. This was possible only coz of your sincere comments and likes. Thanks a lot. 😊

Now heres the next update:

Recap: All others find that Virman wasnt with them and get worried.

Part 6:

Virman side:

Manvi: chalo Virat, ab utto...

Virat: utna toh padega hi...tumne mera shart jo pura kiya...

Virat and Manvi gets up and dusts themselves. They start walking.

Suddenly,
Manvi: OUCH! aaah... Screamed manvi. She caught her leg and saw blood all over leg.

Virat: manvi...kya hua? *sees blood on her leg* yeh kaise hua?batao? Asked worriedly as his love was in pain.

Manvi: pata nahi virat...may be when we were on the floor kuch lag gaya ho...

Virat: ooh...ek minute mere paas first aid hai...mein bandage laga deta hoon... says virat and puts his hand over his shoulders to take the pack that they got. Unfortunately, as you might have already guessed, it wasnt there...

Virat: damnit! Voh pack kaha gaya? Pehle map the ab poora bag...*irritated and angry at himself* kaha choda maine? *thinking*

*Flashback*

Manvi: chalo Virat, ab utto...

Virat: utna toh padega hi...tumne mera shart jo pura kiya...

Virat and Manvi gets up...but when Virat got up the pack had fallen off. They dust themselves and start walking leaving back the pack there itself.

*Flashback ends*

Virat: ab mujhe yaad aa gaya ki maine voh pack kaha choda tha... manvi tum yaha pe beto...*making her sit under a tree* main abhi aatha hoon...please kahi mat jaana...

Manvi: virat tum kaha jaa rahe hon...please kahi mat jaana mujhe darr lag raha hain...said manvi crying.

Virat: dont cry baby... Mein abhi aata hoon...we cant afford to lose the things that are there in the bag... Said virat wiping her tears...tum yaha par hi baitna mein abi aata hoon...

Manvi: magar please jaldi aana...

Virat: pakka...
He kisses her and goes.

Manvi sits here scared. She somehow wanted Virat to come back soon as she couldnt bear the pain.
She sat there without making any noise.
Suddenly she saw a butterfly flying across her. She was very much fond of butterflies from her childhood. She didnt know why or how she used to feel a positive energy built in her as soon as she saw them.
This time too the same thing happened. She forgot all her pain and surrounding, got up and ran behind the butterfly trying to catch it. She ran a little far away from the place he had asked her to sit. Unfortunately, as soon as she lost track of the butterfly, she came to reality. Thats when she realized what she had done. She got scared as there was not a single soul there. Niether would Virat know where she was.

On the other hand Virat takes the first aid and comes back. He gets worried when he doesnt find her there. He searches for her around that place but doesnt find her.

Virat: yeh manvi kaha chali gayi...hai bhagwan...ab mein kya karoon...kaha jaake doondu use... I shouldnt have left her alone...its ma fault...she is not well also...omg...its all ma fault... Said virat cursing himself, almost in tears...

Manvi too was damn scared. At the other virat runs around the whole area like a mad dog in search of Manvi. He feels helpless and restless when he doesnt find manvi. He bangs his hand on one the trees and blood oozes out. But he didnt feel even a slight pain in his hand because the pain in his heart was thousand times more.

Virat: *to himself* will i lose her forever? Nooo...i will find her...i cant live without her... God please help me... He sits down under a tree feeling helpless. Manvi too sat on the ground as her injured leg couldnt support her body weight any longer.

Virat: maaanviii... *Virat shouts at the top of his voice crying*

Manvi: viraaatt...*Manvi shouts at the top of her voice crying*

Both together: ...partner tum kaha gayi/gaya ho? And cries...

Virika and others side:

Jeevika: virenji...manvi aur virat safe toh honge na...

Viren: yeh tum kaise sawaal pooch rahe hon? Ofcourse they will be safe...dono SAATH jo hain...

Jeevika: pata nahi virenji bohut ajeeb si gabrahat ho raha hain...bagwan kare voh dono safe hai...

Viren: hmmm...dont worry jeevika...we will find them soon. They will also come to the exit point directly...vaise let them spend some time with each other. Even we are having a good time...said viren smiling.
Jeevika blushed at this.

Shlok screams: viren bhaiyaaa...

Everyone closes their ears.

Viren: arey shlok tu chila kyun rahe hon...tere volume ko kya hogaya?

Shlok: bhaiya...agar mere chilane ke vajha bataungi toh aap log bhi chilaungi...

Viren: aise tumne kya dhekha? Bata tho sahi...

Shlok: MAP!!!

All: KAHA?? excited...

This time shlok closed his ears.

Shlok: vaha... He said pointing towards a map that was stuck on a tree.

Viren: vaah shlok tumne aaj kamaal kar diya...

KC: haaye mere shona...i am proud of you...

Everyone smiled at this but somewhere jeevika felt something was wrong.

Virat's side:

He lifted his head and his eyes were red.
Suddenly he saw some footprints on the wet sand. He got up and followed the footprints happily as he would soon find out where Manvi was. Finally he saw the footprints stop and looked up. He couldnt believe his eyes. Yes, he had found her. There she was lying under the tree sleeping as she was too tired after crying a lot. He ran to her and hugged her. Manvi felt that one thing that she had been craving for in the past 1 and half hours. She opened her eyes and hugged him tightly. Both cried their heart out hugging each other.

Manvi: i a-am s-o-or-ry Vira-at...said manvi between her sobs... I shouldnt have left dat place...

Virat: no manvi i shouldnt have left you alone and gone... Said virat trying to control himself and wiping manvi's tears...

Manvi felt she was on cloud 9 as she got such a loving husband who took up all the blame on himself. She hugged him and said: I Love You Virat!

Manvi: I Love You Too Baby!

By mistake virats hand touched her injured leg and she let out a small scream. Thats when he remembered she was hurt. He took out the first aid box, took out the ointment and bandage and dressed her wound. But thats when she noticed his bleeding hand.

Manvi: virat...tumhare haath ko kya ho gaya?

Virat: voh... Voh...

Manvi: tumne kudh ko hurt kiya... Asked manvi and she could feel her eyes full with tears.

Virat looked down. Manvi took the first aid kit, took his hand and dressed the wound. Virat saw Manvi crying and hugged her. He knew she was feeling guilty.

Virat: i am sorry...its not your fault...

Manvi: i am sorry...but please virat next time if such a thing happens please dont hurt yourself. Its equalant to hurting me...

Virat: baby dont worry next time niether do you have to blame yourself nor do i have to hurt myself as i will not let you away from me next time. Thats a promise.

Manvi smiled at him and they both finally got up. Virat put his hand around her waist to give her support to walk. They just took a few steps when virat felt he saw something and turned.

Virat: Yes I found it. I found the MAP...

To be continued.

Please like and comment. Hope you enjoyed reading.

Love Neutrogina. 😊

Originally posted by: JESMY

AWESOME.PM ME PLZ..

Thanks a lot!