Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arrosha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
amazing update πŸ‘
I read the whole update from start and i was blushing while reading the last part 😳☺️
I will be sooo happy if u continue it.

i was soo lost in the story that i forgot about the my surrounding world

and soo excited for the upcoming update and the PM.

Edited by Arrosha - 11 years ago
Hey,
I read it all at once and I would surely like you to continue :)
princesshelen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Luved it...
Plz continue soon
Thnks fr the pm
Viru_Neutrogina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am back!!! Thanks for all your comments. I am extremely happy with the support I have recheved. So I plan to continue and here goes the next part:

Part 4:

Manvi slowly opened her eyes. She felt her body pain. She tried to move to the other side when she felt a protective grip on her bare waist. She turned and saw Virat sleeping peacefully. She blushed thinking about last night and then understood why her body pained. She slowly moved his hands, got up, and took her nighty that was on the floor and wore it. Then she moved towards the wardrobe and took out her cloth. Then only she sees her mangalsutra on the bed and went to take. She moved across Virat to take it. But suddenly she felt a pull and fell on Virat. It was non other than the half sleepy Virat that pulled her. She tried to move away from him but he was too strong for her to handle.

Manvi:Virat chodo na...(said manvi blushing)

Virat:nahi... Said virat in a stubborn manner like a small child.

Manvi: please virat...

Virat:nahi...
...(after thinking for a while) teekhe...i will leave you...par usse pehle i need a pyari si kissey.

Manvi blushd hearing this. Suddenly she noticed the time. Yes, she was getting late. She had to take bath, get dressed and reach downstairs within 15 min.

Manvi:chep mujhe late ho raha hai. Chodo na...aaj zaroor dadaji se daat milne wala hai...

Virat:kya manvi...meine toh already kaha...mujhe kiss karo and you are free...

Manvi knew this wasnt the time to argue with him. So she kissed him and he left her.

She took her dress and went into the washroom but in a haste forgot to take the towel.

Manvi:virat! Please voh towel do na... (shouting from inside the washroom)

Virat: where is it?

Manvi: mujhe kya pata...tum doondo na...

Virat searches for the towel and finally finds it. He was about to knock the when something mischievous came into his head.

Manvi:kaha hai? Mila nahi?

Virat: nahi...main doond raha hoon...said virat while taking his clothes. He then slowly entered the toilet and went under the shower with Manvi. Manvi didnt realize that someone was their behind her untill he hugged her from behind. Manvi blushed due to his touch. She enjoyed her shower as he was with her. Soon both took bath, got dressed and reached downstairs. Everyone was already seated to have the breakfast.

Dadaji: viren, when are we planning to leave?

Viren: 4 pm.

Dadaji: teekhe...toh aaj morning ki schedule kya hain? Jo bhi ho hume 2 baje tak andhar aa jana chahiye...

Viren: dadaji actually...

Dadaji: kya hua viren?

Virat: actually dadaji, bhai aur maine aaj keliye kuch socha hain magar...

Dadaji: kya socha hain? Batao virat...

Viren: yaha par ek jagah hai jaha bahot saare adventure ho...par...voh jagah thodi darawna bhi hain...

Virat: darawna sunkar aap log dariye mat...voh sirf its given a scary look...there are many people who like those type of places...

Viren: virat bilkul sahi kah raha hain... Vaha par kuch bhi sachcha nahi hain...its all made up...

Dadaji:tum log jao aur enjoy karo...mujhe thoda thakavat mehsoos ho raha hain.

Bua: mein bhi nahi aa rahi hoon...you guys enjoy.

Vanishka: mein bhi yaha rukthi hoon...tum log jaakar enjoy karo...

Viren: teekhe...tho ab kaun kaun jaa rahe hain? Main, Jeevika, Virat, Manvi, Chachu, Chachi aur Shlok...

Jeevika: will ghosts be there...i am feeling scared...nahi nahi main bhi yaha rukthi hoon...tum log jao...

Viren:yeh kya bakthi jaa rahi ho ha? Vaha koyi bhoot vooth nahi hoga...manthi hoon ki vaha thoda darawna hai magar its all made up...

Shlok: haan jeevika di... Ghost vost nahi hota...yeh sirf filme aur kahaniyon mein hote hain...

Virat: oye encyclopedia...you have grown up ha...!

Manvi: haan di shlok bilkul sach keh raha hain. Aapko chalni hi padegi... It will be fun...yippee I cant wait...chalo na hum sab log thaiyar hote hain.

Viren:haan jaakar thaiyar hote hain

All get dressed up. They take lunch with them. All throughout the journey to that place jeevika remained silent as she was scared. On the other Manvi kept eating others ears as she was too excited...

Jeevika: vaise virenjee iss jagah ka naam kya hain...asked jeevika finally.

Manvi:mein guess karthi hoon... Jungali world!

Virat: aisa hota tho tumhare liye voh jagah bilkul sahi hota...

As soon as he completed his sentence he got a punch on his hands...

Manvi: Bhoot land???

Virat: tumhari naam ka jagah...nahi nahi...

He again gets one! Virika and chacha chachi laughs seeing them fight...

Manvi: fairy land? Nahi...silent land? Nahi... Dangerous land? Nahi...phir kya ho sakta hain... jiju aap hi ek clue
dho na...

Viren: acha...hmmm... Clue 1: You wont think of such a name for this type of place.

Manvi: chep ki land???

Virat: agar bhai aapke clue ke hisaab se jayenge tho yeh zaroor ded futiya land hoga...said virat laughing.

Manvi: tumhare humour sense ko kya ho gaya virat? Ab jaane dho...kaha the...haan aap dusra clue dijiye...

Viren:hmmm... Clue 2: 'D' se shuru hota hain...

Manvi: draculla land???

Virat: kya maanvi? Baar baar you are either telling your name or the name of your place...said virat letting out a small laugh.

Manvi showed him faces and then got back to her thinking process.

Manvi: jiju 3rd clue... Said manvi after being tired of thinking.

Viren:hmmm...Clue 3: it sometimes happens to be true and people mostly see this while they sleep.

Virat: and people like Manvi sees it in the day time too!

Manvi: sapna???...sapna land? Nahi...sapna 'D' se shuru nahi hota...phir...haaan... DREAM...matlab DREAM LAND!!! Said manvi happily as she found out the name...
...(after thinking for a while)...par yeh kaisa naam hain? Ek scary jagah kisi ka dream land ban sakta hai kya?

Viren: pata nahi naam ka significance kya hai...vaha jaakar pata chalega.

Finally they reached the place. They saw a big gate with a board written 'DREAM LAND' on it... Viren, virat and chachu went to the ticket counter and bought the ticket. They showed the ticket to the guards who were waiting outside and the gates were opened for them. As soon as the gates were opened, the view in front of them, made everyone except for the three men scared. The men whereas wondered seeing it. Even the brave Manvi Vadhera got scared...

What would have made them scared???

To be continued...

Pms not yet send. Hope its upto your expectations. Please comment and like...

Love Neutrogina.
.Yamin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
It was romantic and fun...
Loved the virman noke jokes...
Why are they all scared?omg suspense...will be waiting for the next part...
All the best for ur exam...
Thank u so much for the pm...
😊
Originally posted by: yaminnthida

Awesome update...
It was romantic and fun...
Loved the virman noke jokes...
Why are they all scared?omg suspense...will be waiting for the next part...
All the best for ur exam...
Thank u so much for the pm...
😊

Thanx a lot...i am very much glad that you liked their nok joks ...you will come to know why were they all scared in the next update... Thanx a lot for your best wishes. And you are most welcum! 😊
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update...love Virat and Maanvi's nokjhoks...now lets c if maanvi is scared or enjoys here...:)
Here's the precap for you guys to think over till the next update is put up:

PRECAP:

#
#
They were provided with torches, first aid kit and sticks. With all these provisions, their fear level only increased coz if the management people are so much concerned about their health then there should be something really dangerous inside.
Without knowing what they were heading to...they entered... !
#
#
Originally posted by: Syed695

Nice update...love Virat and Maanvi's nokjhoks...now lets c if maanvi is scared or enjoys here...:)

Thanks a lot...I am glad you liked their nokjhoks...you need to wait in order to know whether manvi will actually enjoy it or not!   πŸ˜‰
THINK...THINK...THINK GUYS WHAT COULD BE INSIDE??

And here is an OFFER for you guys:

You may choose what you wanna read next:

A) a bit of Romance with Adventure
B) a bit of Emotions with Adventure
C) a pack of Romance, Emotion, and Adventure

You may comment and let me know what you wanna read...

Please avail the Offer before it goes! πŸ˜‰
Edited by Neutrogina - 11 years ago