Virman SS- THE BEST DAY -Note + Part 8 i-page 20 - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by malini1996

sure continue them it is awesome

Thanx a lot...and it will be updated soon! 😊 thanx for your support!
Hey guys. Apologies for late update... I had typed the whole update in the afternoon but suddenly my phone got switched off and the whole update got erased. So it took quite a long time to retype the whole update... Now coming to the update... Here is most awaiting part ready for you! Hope you enjoy it... 😊

Part 3

Everyone was sleeping and it was around 3 a.m.when Virat woke up. He felt thirsty... So he got up and walked slowly towards the terrace door. When he was about to leave, he saw Manvi shivering. He understood that she was feeling cold by her sleeping posture (hands wrapped around her knees). He slowly went towards her and covered her with a blanket. She looked angelic in the moonlight. He badly wanted to hug her and make her feel warm. But he couldnt do it since everyone was around. So he placed a kiss on her forehead and went downstairs to drink water. When he went downstairs, he found that the current had come. A small smile crept on his lips as now he could tell everyone to sleep in their rooms and even he could be with Manvi. He thanked god and with great joy went upstairs and informed everyone. Everyone took their blankets and pillows and was about to leave when Jeevika noticed that Manvi was still sleeping. Jeevika was about to wake her up when Virat stopped her. He gently took Manvi in his arms and took her to their room. He puts her on the bed. Then he too lied down. He then slowly placed her body on his, kissed her forehead, covered them both with the duvet and slept hugging her tightly...

In the morning everyone woke up a bit late than usual. The ladies were the first ones to wake up.

In virman's room:

Manvi in her sleep, still thinking that she is in the terrace, tried to move towards jeevika and hug her (as both the behnas slept next to each other). But suddenly she felt someones arms around herself. She opened her eyes in order too see whose it was as it was very much familiar to her( she is still under the assumption that she is in the terrace and hence is not expecting Virat to be there next to her). When she opened her eyes, she saw the face that her eyes, her heart and her mind wanted to see. She saw him sleep like a cute child and understood how she landed up in the room. She called herself kumbhkaran ki behen and slowly moved his hands, got up, covered him with the duvet and left to have a shower after placing a kiss on his forehead.

She then went to the kitchen and got herself busy in making breakfast with the others.
In the kitchen:

Jeevika: mannu, tumhe aaj ke outing ke baare mein kuch pata hai?

Manvi: nahi toh di...yeh toh vadhera boys ki kaam hai...

Jeevika: achcha... toh yeh vadhera boys ka ek boy (referring to virat) kaha hain? ( in a teasing manner)

Manvi: diii... Voh so raha hain (starts blushing as she remembered virat)... Vaise ye vadhera kaandhan ki mardh sab log kumbhkaran ke saath koyi competition kar rahe kya?? Sab log abhi bhi so rahe hain...

Jeevika: nahi mannu... Sab log tired hain aur raat ke neend poori nahi hua...tumse baat karne se kya fayda...tum toh so rahi thi aur BECHARA Virat ko tumhe uttake le jaana pada...

Manvi: aap meri hi di hona? Jab dekho uski side leti hain...

Jeevika: haan leti hoon aur mannu sach hamesha kadwa hoti hain...(said jeevika laughing and went to set the table).

The breakfast was ready and all the boys had come down. They had their breakfast and got busy in planning the day's itenary.

Virat wanted to make it THE BEST DAY for Manvi! He wanted to buy her a gift but didnt have any idea what to buy...

Finally they made the day's itenary and went out. Everyone was enjoying the journey. They visited many tourist destinations and went to one of the most famous mandir of that place. Around 5:30 in the evening everyone was a bit tired. So they all went to the park. Dadaji, buaji and vanishka ma put a mat and sat there while the others went to enjoy the rides. After sometime Virat and Viren went in search of a cafe in the vicinity of the park. They couldnt find one and hence went out of the park. Virat knew this was the best time to buy Manvi a gift as she wasnt there with him. VV bros reached the cafe...

Virat: maine uss bajuwale gift shop hokar aatha hoon. Ab order kijiye...mein abi 5 minute mein aatha hoon.

Viren: gift shop??? Kyun? Kiskeliye??

Virat: bhai bhai... Aap shaanth ho jaye...I am gona buy a gift for Manvi... I want to make this day special for her...

Viren: achcha... Koyi bohut romantic ho raha hain... (teasing)

Virat: bhai aap bhi naa...vaise aap bhi manvi jaise baat kyun kar raha hain?
Usse bhi lagta hai ki main romantic nahi hoon... Mein already romantic hoon...aur I just wana show her how much I love her...

Viren: achcha baba teekhe...ab tu chal...mein aata hoon...

Virat: teekhe bhai...

He went to the gift shop while Viren placed the order in the cafe. Virat was totally confused. He was totally clueless. But suddenly something struck his eyes and he placed the order in the gift shop. He told them that he would come to take the gift after sometime. Now Virat goes into the cafe:

Viren: kaam hogaya???mein ane hi wala tha...

Virat: haan hogaya! 😊

Viren: itni jaldi??

Virat: haan bhai...voh mein sirf ordr place kiya hai...baad mein collect karoonga...

Viren: vaah bhai...tum tho in mamlo bohot superfast nika... Ab chal sab humare intezar kar rahe honge...

Virat: ok.

VV bros return to the park and gives them all the snacks that they had bought. Now everyone has it and plans to return back home. Just before they leave Virat goes to the gift shop and collects the gift. He then something else in another shop and bought that also (both the gifts will be revealed later)

They reach home and go into their respective rooms to freshen up. Then they had their dinner,chatted for sometime and went to their rooms to sleep. When Manvi entered the room she saw two gifts on the bed. She looks around to see who kept it. Then she goes and takes the gift and opens the first which had a tag "Open Me First". When she saw what it was her eyes got wet and she felt she was the most luckiest girl in the world.

Gift 1: It was a beautiful frame with virman pics on the borders and these words in the middle:

"Teri hi saath chahoon mein har ek lamha kate.. Ek teri hi sang bas chale.. Dil ki aahatein...
Hum dono bane hai bas ek doosre ke liye
Hum hai humsafar, na mujhe chod kar jana Maine toh har gadi bas tujhe zindagi maanaa...
   I LOVE YOU MANVI!!!"

Manvi wiped her tears and traced the virman pics and the words with her hands. Just when she was about to get up she saw Virat standing near the door. He slowly moved towards her. Manvi got up and hugged Virat as if there was no tomorrow.

Manvi: I LOVE YOU VIRAT!! mein tumhe chodkar kabhi nahi jaaungi...mein sirf TUMHARI hoon!

Virat: I LOVE YOU TOO MANVI!!
He then kisses her head. Then they break the hug. Manvi then takes the next gift. Manvi was about to open it when Virat stopped her...

Virat: Open at your own risk... said Virat with a mischievous smile

Manvi didnt understand what he meant and hence again tried to open the gift. Virat again stops her.

Virat: pehle promise karo...

Manvi: kya??? said Manvi a bit irritated as Virat was tempting her patience.

Virat: ...iske andar jo bhi ho tum woh use karegi...promise karo...

Manvi got a bit more irritated but more of nervousness as she didnt know what was in the box. She finally made up her mind and said: teekhe...mein promise karti hoon...

Virat was very happy. Manvi on the other hand opened the gift nervously. When she opened the gift and what was in it she got shocked!!!

Any guess what it could be??? πŸ˜‰

It was a satin, knee length, sleeveless, deep neck maroon nightware... She got nervous even more and understood why Virat had made her promise him. Its coz she hasnt worn these type of dress till now in her life. She looked at Virat, blushing, nervous, and scared.

Virat understood and said: tumne promise kya toh tumhe pehna hi padega.

Manvi was about to answer back when he places his hands on her lips and then pushes her into the washroom with the night wear. She finally wore it. She was actually excited but was shy to go in front of him like this. She finally came out and stood there itself not knowing what to do next. She tries to pull the dress down so as to cover her knees. Virat on the other hand had his eyes fixed on Manvi. He exclaimed: How could a person look so sexy! He then moved towards her and Manvi's heart beat increased. He came and slowly took her in his arms and looked into her eyes.

Virat: you look damn hot!

Manvi blushed.
He places her on the bed. He slowly kissed her forehead, eyes, cheeks. He then moved towards her lips and kissed her with passion. She too responded with equal passion. It turned wild. He slowly moved towards her neck and placed wet kisses there. He then slowly pushed the strap to one side and started kissing her collar bone. She slowly unbottoned his shirt and he slowely pulled her nightware downwards. He kissed her whole body with very much passion. She kept moaning and whispered his name in between. Finally he was into her and they became one. A tear came down her eyes. Virat kissed her and tried to soothe her.They made love with each other. That day turned to be the BEST DAY for the couple. They made love throughout the night and then finally slept in each others arms.

I have made it long enough I hope. Hope you enjoyed it. Pms not sent yet. I havent decided yet whether to continue or not to part 4 and part 5... Only the number of comments will decide whether to end or not. :)

Love Neutrogina.
hot
continue soon
great update
lovely and hot update😊. cont soon🀣
Originally posted by afreenkansal

hot
continue soon
great update

Thanks a lot...😊 will try to update it soon...
Originally posted by amnavirman

<font size="2" color="#ff0099">lovely and hot update😊. cont soon🀣</font>

Thanks a lot 😊... I will try to update it soon. Leme c...
Hey dear... It was amazing update and romantic one too... Liked it so much... Waiting 4 ur next part.
Originally posted by jannat89

Hey dear... It was amazing update and romantic one too... Liked it so much... Waiting 4 ur next part.

Thank you so much...i am very glad that you liked it. Yeah i will surely update the next one soon...😊
Originally posted by Syed695

Fab and Romantic Update..!

Thank you so much...😊
Wow...awesome update...loved it to the core...it was really good...thank u so much for thr pm... 😊