Page 1
Page   of 26
Page 2 Page 26

-Grace-

IF-Rockerz

-Grace-

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

Hello readers and fellow writers !

I want to see how many people will actually be interested to read this and only then I will continue otherwise this is getting trashed. 

About the title, i might just change that its not too satisfying at the momentLOL

I do have a rough plot in mind but whether it gets posted or not depends on on you guysEmbarrassed

The first chapter is posted in the next post, please let me know your views.

Thank you!

p.s. Buddy me for PMs. 

|Index|

Ch: 1 Pg: 1

Ch:2  Pg: 3

Ch:3  Pg: 5

Ch:4  pg: 8

note about the title change pg: 11

Ch:5 pg 12

Ch: 6 pg 14

Ch: 7 pg 18

note about delays pg: 20

Ch: 8 pg 20

clarification on Arnav's financial status

Ch: 9 pg 22

Ch: 10 pg 24

--------------This story has been discontinued-----------

Edited by -Grace- - 27 May 2013 at 5:37pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

nidhinambiarbaishalipenguin143Priya_0Sweet_AshumchinnuvyasdproverP4rveen12kamalapushpaA.HajnalTwilightHorizonriafnaASR6262LaxshaLOVEArshiSuchi.R

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|ArHi|Shoreline Ch10 pg. 24 |DISCONTD| NOTE p.26" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Grace-

IF-Rockerz

-Grace-

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

Chapter 1|A Not So Strange Stranger

He ordered his cappuccino and finding the table where he usually sat made himself comfortable on one of the seats. Just when he took his phone out he noticed a familiar face stepping out of the backseat of a luxurious car and entering the caf, while the uniformed driver remained seated and parked the car nearby.

It always made him wonder that why this girl who seemed to belong to an outrageously rich family came to this ordinary caf for an ordinary coffee. No doubt the place served the best coffee, but the riches belonged to their own world where everything or most at least would be valued by the price they held. She always wore the simplest clothes and mostly came without makeup and hardly any accessories. That was another thing which added to his curiosity about this girl who seemed rich but didn't act like one.

She ordered her coffee and found her table beside the man in a charcoal two piece. He seemed well off but didn't seem like he would belong to her parents' social circle. It was nice seeing someone who didn't belong to their class for once. For an unknown reason she felt comfortable around him knowing he wasn't a money obsessed businessman. At least that's what it seemed like.

Quietly walking to her table she pulled out a chair and placing her purse on the table she smoothed her black cotton dress in an elegant lady like manner. He noticed her from where he sat while drinking his coffee which had arrived minutes ago.

She had tied her hair in a high pony tail, her long and silky strands reached just below her shoulders. Her dress reached just above her knees and she was wearing a simple black strapped summer sandal. The waiter brought her coffee as she thanked him with a smile.

He sipped his coffee while observing her silently, watching her above the rim of his mug.

She took out a black hard cover sketchbook and taking a sip of her steaming black coffee she began to sketch. He noticed as she started to draw there was a strange sense of comfort and a blissful peace reflected on her face. He smiled to himself and placing the empty mug on the table he stood and started walking in her direction.

"May I?" he asked touching the chair opposite to hers.

"sure" she said slightly smiling, somewhat confused at his sudden arrival.

He pulled the chair out and sat as he straightened his tie from folding.

She continued to sketch with a lowered gaze in great detail.

She was quiet but not rude, he continued to watch her sketch.

After a moment of silence she broke the ice.

"so what brings you here?"

"curiosity" he was straight forward.

"huh?"

"before we begin...I'm Arnav" he thought it was important she knew his name.

"Khushi" she said smiling, not feeling awkward talking to a not so strange stranger one bit.

Edited by -Grace- - 13 January 2013 at 2:27pm

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

Hajra95Lovejinxx07et_tu_achuksgsrkPantheraoncajhirani06bhambarifairycakesangeethbalaanamika00me_lovelygulbaishalililyattitudemalar3deewani_29Rudri-Manal-kshubhangigataPriya_0neel123penguin143aa_mnhsMidnightReaderPrakalpenrithtobleronesamaz95oceansseaagshilpapri3lovekushiasr26spongebobchick-FrozenRain-PixieFlameShweta1691-Sanayaholic-dprover45678MyAnastasia18tvserial2012vidya.sanjaymeem17Sweet_Ashummemories_imchinnuvyassaavan_loversagarpatadiaankii543Sanaya.BarunA.HajnalkamalapushpaGayurajmarch2011bhadraprasadTwilightHorizonaycma98Kareena1994N0306bhaktiiiHot.Pink.Heelsriafna--Iqra--fffan123ShiningStar18LaxshaLOVEArshi..Anita..BakiSuchi.R_disha_Dee_JASR6262

yazzy

Groupbie

yazzy

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Amazing concept, please update quickly, can't wait to read more!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Grace-

sathyaish

IF-Dazzler

sathyaish

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
beautiful start:) continue plz:)

-Grace-

ashred12

IF-Rockerz

ashred12

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
nice start...

-Grace-

penguin143

penguin143

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
A different concept !! Wanna read more...Plz do continue...

-Grace-

fffan123

IF-Rockerz

fffan123

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Very very interesting concept. Waiting eagerly for next part. Please continue.

-Grace-

riafna

IF-Rockerz

riafna

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
So what's bring  you here?
Curiosity
Its my answer too. I like the ff lot
Continue soon.
Very nice plot
Waiting for your next update