Fan Fictions

The Impenetrable Heart thr3(ArshiFF)THR#4 link146 (Page 98)

Post Reply New Post

Page 98 of 170

IPK007

IF-Rockerz

IPK007

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Part 32

Arnav and Khushi sat in the back seat of his car returning back to Colaba..It was past midnight and Khushi was having a hard time keeping her eyes open...

"Go to sleep.."Arnav said, " I'll wake you up, when we reach home.."

Yawning, Khushi put her head on his shoulder..

"When is your next call? Arnav asked.

"Friday...day after tomorrow.." Khushi said sleepily.

"Then, I'm afraid..you'll have to come to Mewar with Ravi on Saturday as I will have to leave a day before the press conference...on Friday.."

"Oh...I wanted to go...with you.." The mention of Mewar sent a shiver down her spine..

"Me too.." Arnav said, looking down in her eyes.." But I really have to be there by Friday.." he said picking up her hand and kissing it.

Reaching their apartment, Arnav went to the bathroom, while Khushi took her sari off and then folding it neatly and with loving care, she decided to hang it in her closet..

Stepping inside her walk-in closet, she hung the sari in a hanger and then changed in her nightie...

About to step out, her eyes fell on the scarf lying on a shelf, folded neatly...She picked it up wonderingly..

"Did Arnav buy this for me too? Khushi thought, but then noticed a faint scent wafting up from it..It was a women's perfume..."So it can't be new.."Khushi thought..

She was standing there with the scarf in her hand when Arnav came in, changed in his PJs and a T shirt.

" Khushi, it's too late to put your clothes away now...lets go to bed.." he said, catching her by her hand.

Once in the bedroom, Arnav noticed that Khushi had something in her other hand...

"Arnav " Khushi said, lifting the scarf up..."I found this in my closet."

Arnav looked at scarf without interest, " It must be yours.."

"Arnav...I don't wear these kind of scarves ...and I hate animal prints.."

The mention of animal prints brought certain unwelcome memories to Arnav's mind...One of the things that had always irritated Arnav about Maya was her inordinate fondness for animal prints, be it clothes, shoes, handbags...

He glanced at the scarf again...and he knew...it was Maya's..

He glanced closely at Khushi's eyes...they were guileless, innocent, unsuspecting and at the moment extremely curious...

"It's a mystery...where did it come from then...and in my closet..."she said looking at Arnav.." May be the people who lived here, before you..."

Arnav knew at that moment that,  such was Khushi's innocence and such was her trust in him that he could make any stupid, implausible excuse under the Sun and she would still believe him, without a single question..

He made up his mind then...he was not going to lie to Khushi and take advantage of her boundless, infinite trust in him.

He put his arm around her and made her sit on the edge their bed, then he knelt down on the carpet in front of her..

Holding both her hands in his hand, he looked up at her...There was an expression in his eyes that Khushi couldn't quite decipher...Resolve mixed with sadness..

"What...Arnav...is something wrong...you are scaring me? She said looking in his caramel eyes, flickering with emotions..

" Khushi" Arnav said somberly..." That's Maya's scarf.."

Khushi's eyelashes  fluttered in confusion, " Maya's scarf.." she repeated softly..

" In ...your room..." Khushi continued haltingly, trying to read what Arnav's eyes were trying to say to her...

And suddenly she knew and the realization came with a stab of pain to her heart..

She closed  her eyes to try to block the vision of Arnav holding someone else in his arms and in their bedroom..

"Khushi, open your eyes...look at me...please " Arnav pleaded...

Opening her eyes, Khushi looked at him...There was sadness in her eyes but no rebuke..

" So you were going to marry her...but then I came into your life again.."she whispered..remembering Arnav and Maya's picture, she had seen in the tabloid, not so long ago.

"No it wasn't like that at all...I have never loved or wanted to marry anyone except you...ever...even when I thought you were dead.."Arnav said intently..

Khushi believed him, but there was something that she didn't understand, something that was bothering him..

She looked in his eyes searchingly...

"Then why did you and Maya..." she was unable to finish the sentence, finding the idea of someone else with Arnav too disturbing..

Arnav's eyes blinked and looked away and for the first time in his life, he was unable to meet her eyes..

Finally he began uncomfortably , "It was just physical ..I.." 

Khushi got up quickly, feeling a strong wave of nausea rise from her stomach...she couldn't believe her ears...The idea of just a physical relationship, without any intention of marriage, let alone love, was so alien, so repugnant to her that she couldn't bear to hear anymore...that too from her Arnav's mouth...

She felt this was a new side of Arnav, that she knew nothing about and didn't want to know, for that matter...

As she started walking out of their bedroom, Arnav got up too..

He caught her hand..." Khushi, I'm not done yet."

Khushi pulled at her hand, tears spilling from her eyes, "I don't want to hear anything else.."

Arnav got up and pulled her close to him, by her waist, " Khushi...look at me..." he said gently..

"It was mutual...we both agreed...I didn't make any false promises..." he began..

Khushi cringed and started crying openly, " I said I DON'T want to hear about it...Don't you GET that" she shouted..

Arnav was distraught and hurt too...that Khushi  didn't even give him a chance to explain himself...didn't even ask,  what made him do something that was so alien to his nature...

"She knows me inside out, yet it was so easy for her to accept that I would do something like this...without even asking once...why..

Arnav followed her to the kitchen...Khushi was standing in front of the frig, sipping water from a glass..

Arnav took the glass from her and put it on the counter..

As she tried to go, he pursed his lips grimly and pulled her close to him, not so gently...

" I was not in the right frame of mind at that time...and she was the only one..."

Khushi didn't let him finish..

"I don't care what state of mind, you were in at that time...or if she was the only one...what you did was DISGUSTING, It was sinful...and there can be NO excuses for it.."Khushi said loudly, with her face flushed and wet with tears..

"It reminds me of all those men, who used to...to come to ...my mother...just like my father..." Khushi said shuddering..

Arnav stepped back, with his face turning white ...

"You are actually comparing me to those men..."he said, with his eyes full of hurt.

"I didn't mean that.."

Without a word, Arnav turned around and going to his den, shut the door with a bang..

Khushi felt her legs giving way and she sat down on the floor with her knees drawn up..Resting her head on her knees, she cried bitterly , with her whole  body racked by her sobs..

" I should have known...I should have known, that life can never be this perfect..."

After crying for a long time, she got up slowly and went to the bedroom...The scarf was still lying on the floor...she couldn't bear to look at it

Picking it up, she threw it in the garbage angrily..

Arnav was still in his den...a part of her wanted to go to him and slide in his lap again to be comforted by his warm embrace..

But she needed some time...some time to come to terms to what she had just learnt..

Laying her head down on her pillow, she looked at the empty spot next to her...Fresh tears started as she whispered to herself, " Why did you do that...Arnav...? You spoiled everything..."

Soon tired in mind and body, she drifted off to an uneasy sleep..

Arnav stared at the laptop screen blankly as Khushi's words reverberated in his ears..." I don't care what state of mind you were in at that time..."

" It reminds me of those men, who used to come to my mother...it reminds me of my father..."

Arnav felt the familiar darkness closing around him again...

Hi friends, 

Thanks for all the good wishes...love you allSmile...I'm feeling better..now.

Hope you like this update...please don't forget to  comment...really love reading your thoughts and views..
Whose point of view, do you understand more at this point? Arnav's or Khushi's?

Looking forward to hearing from you...

Jenny.

Edited by IPK007 - 20 January 2013 at 11:41am

The following 388 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsudumonsonalusa007ck1985crazysudhafan91varbhavansun_smipsruthiaparna_manaviabhimishimradhagauririthuparnambobby2011anonymous1906janisyam3ipkknd17mariajonahevergreen05Pantheraoncaanisa...suganya91shreelakshanPetunia11ybjmreena1146princessep13HugeArshiFanMcoyzpalemsrsaziiidefineurekamontykothapallikaris2395nsweetysmrh77Raashu17anjuhariGargi.GJohlKtrupalrethkumarmdm2013zunaishaSari22sarah-adil84scorpio47PyewestForArhijinx24flash90ispkkndarshislakhanimetaphor4nimkolibranangelpromi16ArshinmevaishnavysangeethbalaBella023fairycakenaj84nicelysmilesony1990Biminiparveenharrytracy1191afshanbabarsocrazysarrahyusufarkhushi1appy111anjali2427et_tu_achuArmelaSuchita2012linetefanfollowermssravyaanamika005armadrafnaxxSassyxxAUMMstar303cutie13Silvergirlneel123nidhu18shivani15christmasdiyachill9290860623avina123Micha1005MsFuzzybear69nmaharajAnu179soniaannasib_12babli0204jankisoni86kritz11Khuarvos112801RamnVijday_lilyshilpi28marchkria1996saj111jbluedaynia252shreyasoniathesisagshilpasagmruswepri3lovevtanfunwe23UV_Arshiurs_kkgsrchughnlTulips123bansaldiya55inamajarLIONHEARTmrignayanijtammareddyAnnie12arshi10arshioceansseakhusharnavipkknd_gbdfanbhutopangelroseygatagnainachoochootrainGogoismitaeroniranukamakshicutiepie_ashshr1234tokyokamtokdinNostalgic_countrush007ipkrocks21moushumi_90la126Priya_0chenislusciousluckyanushriloveandluckDenaidShaheen17imli95uzam818jeetegaAshgDimz13silent_whispersammi22Rainy01arshisimpleipkndlover75thiyamappytuli_jayeejg12pinky_sathiyamahrusweetyaysemLDGaksujiAmiarismeprincessm16Seethutanvi_arshiBubbles76shaz007vinu.srsruthiiffarha623laxmisaradatoeditorReader_HobbyCute6anonyasrmimosa658akankhahorizon123Siya6490srija.singh04reshmimohanpriyatnl.jessjazzsaga_twilightramyarnAbyanRandomGirlBlondiexzy_Roka_sakhter90amimussini1234fatima2603rrd29soaringskiesanamunirpurpleloveGoldenEyesdproversmartgirl9009Natalialovespellalicepuppyneverbeforesmiley13Chinnu.Munnucindistanrana5saarah96nilmi-fullmoon-Honkytonkvidya.sanjaymsmarplemon4uinajnar_G1234_..Swapnali..huny.thebestsaavan_loverjeya0301rati123mirnaliniParu_-eiya-daffodils06tanya_viNi_singhsmile1412spsharmilahiuytlmshubhadasksweet_5hajrvikadesigirlrtjkslazylad8-FauZisupriya.arshiamaypranaysuwinhira2050arhi101Rozy77dazzlerabiguggu-Shobhu21-march2011aafanswetha_chRhysennsreemeeraaditi07fareeAparameghaabikaLeenaRocksMaddy1270siamesecataycma98sun_shine_girlSamyxxemistryKishmish-Sanayaholic-roshaanmoomin4455lakraj80kaur94tanviakamalapushpasunitikapoorMithikushpraseethapreethi.saseedamissmkaaytA.Hajnaltashi26-aruni-IronButterflySuperstarSanayaSnoowfallshutterILoveFFA_BADivyahetmadhu1210Heavens_FlowerJaveria3991Chandni..ranogilldieforasrkbtrmomo121avni_barunJforChimpanzeeCrazy_soulshree10deeswarnasana11star_fan1fffan123riafnasikhni_opsyellowPrasaifrenzyyzafiHot.Pink.Heelsbhaktiiilaksh65angeldream14win7monsi08Yellow.rini_katcaskermanikkasoapsudsVeena..jakhushiViji79saomomroops82ridizzzvaishiksgladdoo598flowers4uprerna1Ethereal-Path--Nargis--..Anita..mandy15-Xpress-shalini_s-aparna-pakpearlpixiegirlArjuhisisincandescentSuchi.RclarissajohnajoopLyssaPieSamiyaIPKKNDFAYKHAN29Newbiesoapfanamaiasummaiyasayed-ElmoFuj-jas0308seeta_naipssoharaARS24adithyanrulamathulasi_arshiGodhuliLogonpup03Eccentrica1chillynishu_shornaBarun_Gf.Anisha.vandana.sagarlazyleavespolly_mkchavvi16mishti_17princessunaraFazila~dumasCrazyForBarunvijiasr08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Impenetrable Heart thr3(ArshiFF)THR#4 link146 (Page 98)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sruthiif

Goldie

sruthiif

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
First to comment..Smile

Much needed update... I am glad that he didn't actually lie to her...
They need to get in terms with this issue... Both of them are not wrong in their respective places.. hope they clear this  soon...

Sruthi...

Edited by sruthi173010 - 18 January 2013 at 10:01pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_Roka_toeditorsun_shine_girlhenamanicaskerIPK007

daffodils06

Goldie

daffodils06

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
i came to the thread thinking of asking about ur health and wat do i c u hav updated...and i am so happy..hop u r feeling much better now..
coming to the update..i dont know wat to say...but i guess that was necessary...this matter shud b in the open and resolved before a third person interferes and makes it a lot more worse..
khushi i so innocent..and i am so glad arnav did not lie and take advantage of that innocence..
i guess we hav an idea of arnavz frame of mind at that time..he was desperate..he wanted to escape the guilt and the painful memories..he was trying his hand at everything..is it acceptable..i guess it is not my place to decide..but i guess khushi is not aware of his exact state of mind then..and we cant blame her rite..she is bound to think on those lines...her motherz life and wat happened to her gives her no other option..she wud never want to hurt him..but she has faced so much pain..
and now they wud b away from each other with arnav going earlier to mewar..shud i b worried for them..or will the tim they spent apart help them to sort out their problems...i guess it is time arnav told her about those days clearly..
khushiz saying that it cant b this perfect and the last line regarding arnav is giving me an uneasy feeling..i hop this gets cleared soon..

Edited by daffodils06 - 18 January 2013 at 10:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZicaskerIPK007

ramyarn

Goldie

ramyarn

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Interesting update.

Kushi didn't doubt Arnav in the first place. No wonder Kushi compared Arnav with men who approached her mother to satisfy their desires. Kushi is not much aware about Arnav's condition in her absence. I think she will be able to forgive him once he open  up .

Hope their misunderstanding will sort out soon.

Edited by ramyarn - 18 January 2013 at 10:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK007casker

zafi

IF-Rockerz

zafi

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Fantastic update.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar
I Loved it.
So Khushi found out about Maya and Arnav.
I am glad Arnav decided to be honest with her.
I hope they will both come out of this and be ok with each other soon.
Looking forward to your next update.
Thanks.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhuishqIPK007

mon4u

Goldie

mon4u

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
dark clouds in arnav n khushi's life,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK007

madhuishq

madhuishq

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Glad she didnt find it out from someone...Good Arnav...How are you? Are you OK?IPK007?
Awesome update...Give the next one today too :P

IPK007

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Khush is feeling hurt and insecure but I don't know if it is right about how Arnav was like her father. she should listen to the full story..and arnav needs to go back to her now!

IPK007

Post Reply New Post

Go to top