Fan Fictions

The Impenetrable Heart thr3(ArshiFF)THR#4 link146 (Page 118)

Post Reply New Post

Page 118 of 170

Rozy77

Goldie

Rozy77

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
hey hun
great part

i knew arnav wouldnt lie to her
the confrontation was heartbreaking though...Broken Heart
i cant decide who is right and who isnt, but im siding with khushi.
if she was in arnav's place and she did the same thing then he would never understand... arnav needs to give her some space and time to come to terms with all this because its not easy. she has just discovered something that is not associated with arnav's character, so its bound to be shocking for her.
and after khushi has accepted what happened, then she should ask him why he resorted to do such a thing. all these things take time. i hope arnav understands and doesnt push her away...

thanks for the pm
take care

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK007

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Impenetrable Heart thr3(ArshiFF)THR#4 link146 (Page 118)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

laxmisarada

Goldie

laxmisarada

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
I am glad that he didn't actually lie to her.
They need to get in terms with this issue.
Both of them are not wrong in their respective places.. hope they clear this  soon !!!
heart touched update !!!
thanks for the PM !!!!

IPK007

neag

Goldie

neag

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
hope...they both try to clear their MU...its good he said truth,,,,

IPK007

lusciouslucky

lusciouslucky

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
fantastic update buddy...hi5
thanx for pmingBig smile

IPK007

IPK007

IF-Rockerz

IPK007

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Part 33

Arnav lay on the couch of his den, lost in an uneasy, restless slumber.. An open copy of the latest edition of 'Astronomy Today' lay on his chest,  face down..

There were beads of perspiration on his forehead and his breathing was uneven..He was having his dreaded nightmare, that had not ceased to bother him even after finding Khushi ..

"Khushi's hurt eyes...receding back from him and fast becoming a blur in the dusk lit landscape.." With his heart pounding, he sat up with a start and winced immediately.., having hurt his left arm..

Ignoring his pain, he got up half asleep and went to his bedroom..He didn't go inside just stood at the doorway looking at Khushi...His features relaxed seeing Khushi and he let out a long breath...

"Yes, everything is okay ...it's true...I did find Khushi again.." he thought confusedly and went back to his den, laying down uncomfortably on his couch again..

Khushi's cell phone beeped at 6 and she felt a sense of cold misery wash over her when, she saw that Arnav's side of bed was empty...Removed or rather removing herself from the warmth of Arnav's love, she felt cold and empty inside and the thought of a long, busy day stretching out in front of her made it seem worse...

She got up with difficulty and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and shower..

Gazing at her reflection in the mirror, she looked searchingly at her face...She  looked exhausted with her eyes red and puffy from crying...

"Nothing in life is perfect... She will have to understand that and soon..." Khushi thought..

"But, I just need some time.."She said to herself, tears running down her face..

Soon she was ready and having received a call from Ravi that they were waiting downstairs for her..she stepped out of the bedroom quietly...into the dark living room.

She was at the door, opening it when she heard the den door open...Arnav stood at the door, his form silhouetted against the light of the den.

As she turned around to look, their eyes met and looked at each other yearningly for a long time..

Khushi looked away first, her eyes filling with tears..

She opened the door and went out, closing it softly behind her..

Arnav lay on the couch, thinking for a long time. As he gazed at the light of the dawn through his glass window...he tried to get in Khushi's shoes and see things from her point of view...

"Of course, the idea must be so repugnant to her, especially given her past experiences...and she does need some time and space to come to terms to it..and I'm sure, with time, she will rise above it, her love for me will help her rise above it..."

A hint of insecurity entered his already turbulent heart..." Will her love for me be strong enough? Will she be able to see  things from my perspective..?

It was 9 am and Arnav couldn't bear being cooped up in the apartment anymore...He decided to go to his office..

Restricted to drive for a week by his doctor, he called his chauffeur and was soon on his way to his office..It was a cloudy day and it suited the simmering melancholy in his heart..

His office and it's staff were caught off guard by his unannounced, unexpected arrival...and soon went into a nervous overdrive...not knowing what to expect...

His grim, unsmiling  face and cold, penetrating eyes did not augur well for anyone...He was in a foul mood..

Aarti came in his line of fire, was burnt badly and reduced to tears..

Aman came to his office, looking flustered.. After greeting him, he asked.." I thought you were supposed to be resting for 1  week"

His question ignored pointedly, he was asked, "Is everything all set for the Ministry of Tourism inspection on Friday.."

"Yes...it's from 4pm onwards."

"Let Mr Sinha know that I will reach there around 2..just to make sure that everything's in order for the inspection..". Mr Sinha was the newly appointed manager of the Hotel Anand Vilas Palace.

"And I'm going to stay the night there...let Mr Sinha know that..too"

"I have already talked to him about that...the section for your private use has been  prepared exactly according to your instructions.."

"Good.." Arnav said without taking his eyes from his laptop screen..

"The press conference will begin at  6pm sharp on Saturday...we will not wait for anyone.." he murmured looking at his planner..."Dinner at 8:30..."he read aloud..

"We should be able to wrap it all up no later than 10..." he said looking up at Aman..

His staff heaved a collective sigh of relief, when he finally left after a whirl wind visit of 2 hours..

Aman walked with him, up to the elevator, with Arnav's bodyguard following them..

" I'll come back to the office from Tuesday...will stay in Mewar for a couple of days.."

"I will see you on Saturday then" Aman said looking at his blood shot eyes and strained face curiously.

"How is your arm now? 

"It's better..have to go for for a physiotherapy appointment now.." Arnav said looking at his watch..

it was 4 pm and Khushi was exhausted..

She had been presenting a cheerful, happy face to the world ever since morning...because that's what was expected from her as a newly wed..and that too newly wed to the erstwhile, most eligible bachelor in town..

The sheer mental effort of doing so was beginning to take it's toll and taking some time out, Khushi found a vacant call room and shutting it from inside, just sat in a chair, head in hands..

She was too tired even for tears..

Her jumbled thoughts ran confusedly in her brain, "If only..it wasn't just physical...how could you Arnav...if only, there was some liking...some respect involved...I would have still found it painful...but accepted it...after all, he thought I was dead...and I could have never expected him to spend all his life, just with my memories..."

"But...a just physical...especially with a person...whom you dislike...whom you have no interest in..." Khushi thought with distaste, remembering Arnav's confrontation with his mother, not so long ago..

Her naive and innocent soul could never have imagined in her wildest dreams, that Arnav, her Arnav, who had always had strong contempt for men like his uncle and also like her father, who sought women just for pleasure, just for satiation of physical needs...would actually do something like this...

She was in shock...and denial ..unable to accept this truth...and slowly breeding out of this denial, was anger...Anger at being let down by a person, whom you had put on a pedestal, since you were just 10... 

Khushi rang the door bell at 6 and was surprised, when Arnav opened it..

"Hi" he said softly..

"Hi" Khushi replied quietly, without meeting his eyes and stepped aside him to go to the bedroom..

Arnav went to the kitchen.

"Ramesh..you can go now...we can take care of dinner ourselves.." he said..

Seeing Ramesh out and locking the door, he walked over to their bedroom..

He could hear the shower running and he waited in the bedroom, standing...checking something on his cell phone..

He looked up when the bathroom door opened and as their eyes met, Khushi looked away quickly..

"Khushi..let's go out for dinner somewhere.." 

Beginning to brush her hair, Khushi said, "I'm tired and I have to work on a presentation.."

Arnav stood quietly for a while, looking at her...trying to gauge  her mood..

Then he walked over to her and hugged her from behind..." I want to talk to you.."

Khushi removed his hands from her shoulders, "Not now...I am tired.."

Arnav turned her around to face him...Khushi noticed that he was using his left arm too now..

"Khushi...would you please look at me when I'm talking to you..?

As Khushi continued to look at his top shirt button, Arnav felt a wave of irritation wash over him..

Cupping her face with both hands, he lifted her face up...

Meeting her eyes with his, Arnav said, " We have to talk and now..."

There was a hint of steel in his caramel eyes..

Removing his hands from her face, Khushi said, "But I don't...not NOW.."

She started walking away from him..

His jaw clenching, he caught her by her waist and pulled her close against him..." DON'T walk away like this...when I'm trying to talk to you...I can't see us like this...Don't you GET that...why can't we talk and try to resolve..."he raised his voice.

Khushi interrupted him..." Ok fine...what do you want to talk about? Her eyes were welling with tears..

Arnav lost his temper..Holding her upper arms tightly and hurting both of them in the process, he shouted, " What do YOU want to talk about? ..just ME...isn't there something YOU want to talk about...something YOU want to ask me, maybe..."

" I just want to be LEFT ALONE...right now...don't you understand that..?

" FINE.." Arnav let go of her arms and without another word...walked out of their apartment...banging the door loudly, behind him...

Hi friends,

Loved reading your comments...really appreciate it...Smile

Who do you think is suffering more..?

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Luv,
Jenny

Edited by IPK007 - 21 January 2013 at 9:37am

The following 427 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsudumonsonalusa007ck1985crazysudhafan91sun_smipsruthishuklaanchalvkishoreaparna_manaviabhimishimradhagauriet_tu_achumbobby2011shermyanonymous1906janisyam3slgirl16ipkknd17Nandini100baby2012evergreen05khubDaph78teja57anisa...Pantheraoncasuganya91rtmarajshreelakshanmahipatil80Petunia11ybjmreena1146princessep13HugeArshiFannoushiripalemsrsbablublimontykothapallikaris2395div25nsweetysmrh77Raashu17felixfelicis77JohlKrethkumarSarun_CrazeDEEWANI94soulafscorpio47mdm2013zunaishaarshiforever123Sari22sarah-adil84montykPyewestnoureen.shahjinx24ispkkndarshiflash90metaphor4nimkoAshnee6promi16CrazyDeegurukhushArshinmevaishnavysangeethbalanaj84Bella023fairycakesony1990inamajarparveenharrytracy1191pooja0978afshanbabarsarrahyusufarkhushi1appy111Suchita2012Armelasukritaa12linetefanfollowermssravyamanisanusha_nehadhivyamuralianamika00xxSassyxxgagsy5armadkashevAgastyaArchanMicha1005..Zahra..sisgeoavina123neel123vj2102Silvergirlcutie13shivani15christmasnidhu189290860623diyachillsilverleavesMsFuzzybear69nmaharajanusha.nushAnu1799424976sib_12soniaannajankisoni86kritz11Khuarvos112801inluvwivARHIday_lilyshreyasoniakria1996shilpi28marchthesissaj111jbluedaykhusiprametitaliyaagshilpapri3lovevtanUV_Arshiurs_kkgsrTRND86chughnlindiavizionmrignayanijtammareddybumble_beebansaldiya55arshi10arshioceansseaLIONHEARTipkkndlovegnainafatim28angelroseybhutopgataswarnakolasanixyzsmtobleronecutiepie_ashhasheyeroniranukamakshishr1234Venicestar88bea_romharsha..tokyokamtokdinNostalgic_countlusciousluckyloveandluckvirika01nnhkaysh05Priya_0Denaidrush007freasyedchenismoushumi_90Shaheen17imli95jeetegajohn-angadBubbles76uzam818Dimz13silent_whispersAshgMeeshaaliammi22arshisimpleMDTharunthiyamappyipkndlover75tuli_jayeeaksujimahrusweetycelinawalteraysemLDGHeavens_Flowertanvi_arshianonyasrvks11shutterReader_Hobbydima_atoeditorCute6farha623laxmisaradasadianabilspillashaz007vinu.srmimosa658akankhasrija.singh04reshmimohanAbdulloveIPKKNDGirlOfFiresaga_twilightjessjazzamandaclarkeSharaaAbyanrusselskhushiBlondiexzysakhter90amimusrrd29RandomGirlMxk3444soaringskiesanamunirfatima2603soulspiritShweta1691smartgirl9009GoldenEyes-Sanayaholic-ganaluvsarshiarnavbarunNataliasiamesecatlovespellalicepuppyneverbeforesmiley13Chinnu.Munnurana5seven_starssaarah96-fullmoon-daffodils06Honkytonkmsmarple-eiya-rainyday3000jeya0301rati123mirnaliniMilii_G1234_shubhadaskNi_singhhiuytlmrtjkssweet_5xogopi1022hajrmaggie131984vikadesigirlmeradilRozy77cherieLoverhuny.thebestsaavan_loverneagstories.1408inajnar..Swapnali..maria_awangugguAnamika100dazzlerabiputhmagss24lazylad8-FauZisupriya.arshiamaypranaystonexarhi101hira2050IPKKNDkaur92-Shobhu21-suwinmarch2011aafanTANVI_SEXYswetha_chRhysennsreemeeraaditi07AparameghafareeLeenaRocksaycma98Maddy1270SamyxxKishmishemistryroshaanmoomin4455lakraj80kaur94tanviapriyalovelySilentShadowkamalapushpaMithi-kunalravalisharma06praseethasunitikapooraaytA.Hajnalmissmktashi26IronButterfly-aruni-PhoenixTearsSuperstarSanayaArshisarunfanmadhu1210DrkkA_BAChandni..1chillyJaveria3991ranogilldieforasrkbtrmomo121avni_barunrulamaCrazy_soulJforChimpanzeedeeswarnaCookieeMonstermints23shree10sana11arushiashvik207shikhastar_fan1opsyellowriafnaPrasaifrenzyybhaktiiilaksh65angeldream14FAYKHAN29zafiHot.Pink.Heelswin7pakpearlpixiegirlYellow.caskerrupzloveuroops82ridizzzzooni.bluemanikkashonagudiaViji79Chocolate...jakhushisoapsudsVeena..MeraCheekuViratshalini_s-Xpress-mandy15ssyahooflowers4u--Nargis--prerna1Ethereal-Pathladdoo598vaishiksgLaxshaLOVEArshi..Anita..ArjuhisisincandescentSuchi.R-aparna-clarissajohnajoopLyssaPieNewbiesoapfansummaiyasayedamaia-ElmoFuj-jas0308soharaseeta_naipsARS24thulasi_arshiGodhuliLogonpup03MeenuArshiCrazyEccentricaBarun_Gf.Anisha.vandana.sagarlazyleavespolly_mkchavvi16dumasprincessunaraFazila~mishti_17CrazyForBarunvijiasr08

daffodils06

Goldie

daffodils06

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
me first
this is my lucky day i guess..but the update was so ..i dont know...both of them are so sad..arnav wants to talk and khushi doesnt..and now arnav left...just lik that...and it is making me more worried...both of them being alone is not a good sign..
all i hav to say is please update fast...u kind of left us hanging..
and how is ur health..hop u r ok now...

Edited by daffodils06 - 20 January 2013 at 10:26am

IPK007

sagmruswe

sagmruswe

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Wat an emotional one..really feel bad for both of them. Hope everything clears soon.

Edited by sagmruswe - 20 January 2013 at 10:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunayana27IPK007

saga_twilight

Goldie

saga_twilight

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
0h dear G0d, they really need c0mmunicati0n

IPK007

Post Reply New Post

Go to top