Fan Fictions

The Impenetrable Heart thr3(ArshiFF)THR#4 link146 (Page 57)

Post Reply New Post

Page 57 of 170

rini_kat

IF-Rockerz

rini_kat

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
very cute update... love it ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK007

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Impenetrable Heart thr3(ArshiFF)THR#4 link146 (Page 57)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vaishnavy

Groupbie

vaishnavy

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
awesome dr

IPK007

_G1234_

Goldie

_G1234_

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Lovely update. <3 Arnav is soo sweet husband. and the gifts he brought for khushi was soo sweet.. he is such a loving hubby yaar.. <3 Hayee!!  I wish mujhe bhi aisa hubby mille.. :PLOL
 really nice part.. <3

Thanks for the PM

IPK007

john-angad

john-angad

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
this is one couple that truly deserves happiness!

IPK007

IPK007

IF-Rockerz

IPK007

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Part 30

Khushi sat on the bed opening all the bags excitedly, while Arnav stood watching her, hands in pockets, enjoying her reactions..

"Arnav, how many saris did you buy for me...?Khushi said exclaiming over her 10th sari, a black chiffon sari with silver lace at the edges.."They're beautiful...and the best part is that the blouses that come with them are actually wearable.."

The next package held the most gorgeous lehenga choli...burgundy chiffon, over a brocade skirt and with a brocade choli, that was well, miniscule...capped sleeved with  bold sweetheart neckline and backless with 4 dori ties..

Khushi held the choli up and gulped.."I don't think..I can ever wear that to a party"...she said...blushing..

Arnav laughed .."I will never expect you to wear that to a party.."

As Khushi looked at him questioningly, " Then?

Arnav's eyes turned naughty...catching her hand, he pulled her up from the bed...and then he drew her close to  him by her waist..

He looked down at her upturned face with an intense, smoldering gaze with just a hint of mischief..

As she gazed up at the molten caramel pools, she felt she couldn't breathe...

Bending his head down, he caressed the skin of her neck and exposed neckline with his lips and face.." I have other plans for it..." he whispered huskily..

Feeling his hot breath on her skin, her toes curled and her heart beat erratically...Raising her hands, she ran her fingers through his hair..."What ? She asked in barely a whisper..

Raising his head, he looked down at her, with his eyes filled with desire...

"Our Suhagrat.." he said, before claiming her lips urgently...Thwarting the twinge of apprehension in her heart, she tried to reciprocate in equal measure...

The aura of masculinity and passion held on a leash...emanating from his body made her heart beat crazily...

The wall clock ticked as Arnav savored her sweetness, striving passionately and urgently for some  sort of satiety, without any success..

Coming up for air, he buried his face in the crook of her neck.." This is sheer torture.."he groaned..

Khushi patted his head, smiling, feeling amused at her husband's desperation..

As Arnav sighed and raised his head, Khushi asked with a twinkle in her eyes, "I'm sure you've decided on the date of our SR too.."

"Of course.." Arnav said, smiling..

"And...uh..are you going to share it with me or it's going be a surprise like the wedding."

Arnav pretended to check his cell phone..." Ok...note it down...This Saturday...around...we'll see about that...venue...is a surprise...somewhere in The Palace.."

"OK?" he said raising one of his eyebrow..

Khushi smiled, " Hmmm...we'll see about that..."... And then laughing at his expression, "OK...thanks for letting me know...Mr Raizada.."

"You are more than welcome...anytime...Mrs Raizada.."

They were interrupted by Ramesh who knocked at the door, Khushi's cup of tea in hand..

Sipping her tea, she opened her other packages...

As she opened her last package excitedly , and drew a skimpy, lacy item out, her expression was comical , as turning beet red, she stuffed it back in racily...much to Arnav's amusement..

"You actually bought these for me.." she said shaking her head.." Do you even know that they have to be in...er...specific sizes.."

Sitting back comfortably in a recliner, his eyes lingered for a while on her charming bosom.

" I made an intelligent guess.." he said lazily...and then laughing at her discomfiture, added.." You can always return them, if they..or anything else doesn't fit.."

After Lunch, Khushi went to take a nap...

"Wake me up at 6.." she said to her husband, who was in his den, sitting in front of his laptop..

They had to be at the party at 8 and since Khushi had decided to wear the new 'ashes of rose' lace sari ..she thought she would start getting ready early...

She was woken up by the warm pressure of Arnav's lips on hers and his distinctive smell..

Unknown to her, Arnav had sat by her bedside for a long time, staring at her face, rosy with sleep and tucking stray stands of hair behind her ear...

" Even she will never know...just what she means to me.." Arnav had thought, his mind going back to those long  years that he had spent without her...

Memories of that all enveloping sense of despair, grief,  hopelessness and misery...came to him...and he closed his eyes to mentally ward them off...they were too soul shatteringly  painful...

Khushi woke up and smiled at him sleepily and Arnav smiled back at her.." Go get ready, I have to take a shower too.."

Getting up, Khushi looked at the packages still lying on the bedroom floor...

"Arnav, where should I keep my clothes...?

"Oh..there is a completely empty closet just for you.."Arnav said..

Connecting the bathroom to the bedroom was a dressing room that had two closets...one had Arnav's clothes...and the second one was empty, meant for the lady of the house..

Khushi decided to just dump all the packages and her bags inside...and organize her clothes after coming back from the party...

Unknown to her, there was a silk Hermes scarf in animal print, the kind that one wears with western outfits,  lying on one of the shelves.

It was picked up by a cleaning lady from Arnav's bedroom floor...long time ago..

Hi friends,

Yes...I'm sorry there's going to be trouble in paradise...!

Would love to hear your thoughs, suggestions, comments, criticisms...

Thanks for your appreciation...means a lot to me..

Luv,

Jenny..

Edited by IPK007 - 16 January 2013 at 10:11am

The following 411 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsudumonck1985crazysudhafan91varbhavansun_smiswati2011tessyraniaparna_manaviabhimishimrithuparnaipkndFanmbobby2011arkuavNikky.divianonymous1906janisyam3Nandini100baby2012Merpipkknd17teja57anisa...Pantheraoncasuganya91rtmarajPetunia11ybjmIrenespencer14tomchi94princessep13HugeArshiFanreena1146aisha13DMcoyzpalemsrsaziiireetjanooopudi69Chardonnaykaris2395nsweetyRaashu17Minamina08asifa_5025daydreamJohlKrethkumarSarun_CrazeMONGLIArshi_fan2010zunaishasarah-adil84Pyewestscorpio47arshiforever123montykForArhiTrueLoveIs4everjinx24PriyaUkispkkndarshiflash90CrazyDeemetaphor4malar3libranangelarshilover75promi16gurukhushCrazy_JMKArshinmesangeethbalasony1990Sunayana27naj84parveenharryrabeehaBella023fairycakearkhushi1yadiyadasarrahyusufArmelagudiya74et_tu_achuSuchita2012linetefanfollowermssravyaanusha_nehadhivyamuralixxSassyxxAUMM5armadkashevsydycutie13paaskhannaSilvergirlmamidisneel123nidhu18shivani15christmasrsingh0103Micha1005anumadduri..Zahra..sisgeo-Shalu-avina123Yellowtullips9290860623shaferoz18Anu179silverleavesMsFuzzybear69anusha.nushnmaharajkavzzbabli0204soniaannaaarushhKhuarvos112801inluvwivARHIday_lilydesisoaps05jankisoni86shilpi28marchkria1996nia252saj111jbluedaysagmrusweTulips123urs_kkgsrTRND86chughnlfunwe23KnarwalUV_Arshiagshilpamrignayanibumble_beegnainachoochootrainGogoismitabansaldiya55inamajarfriteLIONHEARTIamyselfarshi10arshioceansseagataswarnakolasaniluckygal99winiwonkahasheyfatim28angelroseybhutoperoniranukamakshishr1234Venicestar88harsha..tokyokamtokdinlusciousluckyanushriloveandluckchenisShaheen17rush007ipkrocks21moushumi_90la126Priya_0DenaidnnhkAshgsidauzam818Meeshaalisilent_whispersimli95jeetegaDimz13ammi22tinklebyRainy01arshisimpletuli_jayeethiyamappypinky_sathiyamahrusweetyMDTharunaksujijg12AmiarismegolpokobitaSeethuBubbles76vks11toeditoranonyasrReader_Hobbyspillashaz007vinu.srdima_afarha623laxmisaradaakankhamimosa658srija.singh04Siya6490horizon123reshmimohanAbdulloveIPKKNDjessjazzAbyanGirlOfFiresakhter90TulipdulipSrivi01RandomGirlKtotheMBlondiexzySarunArshiloverAfsha29amimuspurplelovesoaringskiessini1234fatima2603ganaluvsarshileanne_1983Shweta1691GoldenEyesdproversmartgirl9009arnavbarunNataliaalicepuppykritz11Chinnu.Munnuneverbeforesmiley13lovespellrana5-fullmoon-nilmicindistanHonkytonkvidya.sanjaymsmarplerainyday3000-eiya-Paru__G1234_jeya0301rati123mirnalinicherieLoverhuny.thebestsaavan_loverneaginajnar..Swapnali..mon4utanya_viNi_singhsmile1412sweet_5vikadesigirlshubhadaskrtjkshiuytlmsupriya.arshilazylad8-FauZigugguamaypranaydazzlerabiAnamika100hira2050Rozy77arhi101-Shobhu21-RhysennTANVI_SEXYsreemeeraLeenaRocksMaddy1270sun_shine_girlaycma98-Sanayaholic-KishmishgifttagSamyxxemistrysoulspiritroshaansegadmoomin4455kaur94lakraj80kamalapushpaMithikushsunitikapoorpraseethaaaytA.HajnalmissmkIronButterfly-aruni-luvbugtashi26shutterArshisarunfanDrkkDivyahetHeavens_FlowerA_BAaysemLDGJaveria3991Chandni..dieforasrkbtrmomo121avni_barunsana11arushiashvikAnarocksickJforChimpanzeeCrazy_soulmints23shree10deeswarnasnoopy84fffan123star_fan1207shikhasikhni_riafnaopsyellowPrasaifrenzyylaksh65zafiwin7Hot.Pink.Heelsangeldream14monsi08caskerroops82shonagudiarupzloveujakhushiridizzzflowers4uEthereal-Path--Nargis--prerna1VKlovesFKshalini_sVeena..ssyahooLaxshaLOVEArshi..Anita..18shabboArjuhisispakpearlpixiegirl-aparna-Suchi.RincandescentajoopLyssaPieSamiyaIPKKNDFAYKHAN29Newbiesoapfansummaiyasayedjas0308soharaamaia-ElmoFuj-ARS24seeta_naipsGodhuliLogonrulamathulasi_arshipup03Meenu_Luvs_ASREccentrica1chillyBarun_Gf.Anisha.vandana.sagarlazyleavespolly_mkchavvi16mishti_17princessunaradumasFazila~CrazyForBarun

GodhuliLogon

IF-Sizzlerz

GodhuliLogon

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
such a good way to start my day.. :)

res..

beautiful as always.. but what is that scarf part ? disgusting maya ? i guess...

a little bit of problem is welcomed now.. :)

Edited by godhuli_4_Sarun - 15 January 2013 at 8:34am

IPK007

priyalovely

IF-Dazzler

priyalovely

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Again wonderful update...hope kushi comes to no abt maya and arnavs affair...hooo my god can't c the separation of dis both...anywaz hope evrythng goes soomth...thanks for pm...my honorable request s dont separate both plsss...

Edited by priyalovely - 15 January 2013 at 8:56am

IPK007

arnavbarun

Goldie

arnavbarun

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Loved the update!

but trouble is round the corner I guess...

a few updates back I was thinking about Maya and arnav's relation...and why arnav didn't mention about it!

arnav thinks his love is way above all this but...will khushi take his casual physical relationship lightly???

may be they will meet maya in the party

PS: too many guessesLOL

I hope khushi understands that for all arnav knew she was dead!!

Edited by arnavbarun - 15 January 2013 at 8:48am

IPK007

Post Reply New Post

Go to top