rajeev’s comments corner!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

friends its really very bad that rajeev is no more in kth. but we know that he has really great acting skills that in future inshallah he will achieve so much from this.i m saying this bcoz i believe in his skills. like me every one here luv rajeev so much and miss hin kth and we all sure that gurpreet(monkey) never be able to take his plce or fulfill rajeev's absence bcoz this serial can hardly run more then one year(i don think so) guys all i mean wat ever u guys think about rajeev write here in detail. wat ever wishes and ur expectations from rajeev just write here in this we will show him that how much we luv him.

note:there r  sum ppl at this forum who don wish gud for rajeev plzzzzzzzz don post ur comments bcoz now i can't resistmy self  more and i don want my self to leave this forum bcoz now every one here who r gud to me and rajeev and amna as well are part of my life!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salma thumbnail
What I think of Rajeev may not be possible to describe in words.But I would like to wish himgood lick in his career and life.I want to say to him that we are all with him.We support him in his every decision.We will always be by his side and support hin when he needs it.I want him to succeed and achieve all hi goals.I want him to have a fame and respected by everyone.I want him to go aqnd prove it to Ekta what he can do without her support.He does not have to rely on her.
reenakamat thumbnail

Ya i am fully agree with u, i also wish Rajiv a full of success and happiness, May God showers all his blessings on our Rajiv........... but i will miss Rajiv in KTH also i am feeling sad for Aamna because Rajiv is her best friend and u know she told i Bombay Times that if she ever thinks to go in any relationship then Rajiv will be on top of her list...... Bhagvan unki Jodi banaye rakhe......God Bless u Rajiv.......We all love u...and Kashish

I want Kashish also to leave that KTH.....what she will do without her Sujal ..................

rajeevisdabest thumbnail
I just want to say Rajeev is very talented and i know he can go far in his acting career. I have faith he will be bigger than Ekta and star put together. I loved the character of Sujal so much and i will really miss those heart wrenching, moving performances from Rajeev. Rajeev is very special to me and he has every characteristic that he needs to suceed, talent, charm, looks, ambition, independence and dedication.👏 I just want to wish him all the best and all the happiness in the world. I will always support him no matter what, Ekta can do what she wants to make Rajeev look bad but i will never stop supporting or loving him. I really hope we get to see him on the big screen and the film is bigger than Ekta's rubbish film....can't even remember the name that's how bad. I will really enjoy going to the cinema and seeing Rajeev on the big screen, i really want him to make a name for himself in film. Ekta will be crying she let such a huge star go. Good luck Rajeev, love you loads, all the best.
sapna garg thumbnail

Rajeev gr8 future coming ahead ..all fans r with him always ..nobody cud stop u to reach the sky...He is very talented ..his performance is simply awesome..it cannot be describe in words...

WE will support him no matter wht ekta and star do...he does not need any awrds...we hav already awarded him with all awards..

we all will miss as sujal ..and we r not going to KTh without him in any case...GOOD LUCK RAJEEV FOR FUTURE...KEEP SMILING😊

MrsRajeev thumbnail
WE R WITH RAJEEV WHEREEVER HE WOULD GO MY PRAYERS R WID HIM