Page   of 8

lovely_nikki

IF-Sizzlerz

lovely_nikki

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaggerchick16

Originally posted by lovely_nikki

I think a seeta aur geeta thing happened with yash and prashant except prashant doesn't look lyk yash he (prashant) is uglierLOL
No Kesha they were not born as twins. But were switched at birth by a nurses fault. LOL

right tht's y i said prashant is uglier but yea he didn't come frm the same womb either I think i commented earlier in this though??

Yashu is Prince CharmingDay Dreaming

Python is an ugly beast Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Yash really a Schindhiya? (Page 8)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged

I think a seeta aur geeta thing happened with yash and prashant except prashant doesn't look lyk yash he (prashant) is uglierLOL
No Kesha they were not born as twins. But were switched at birth by a nurses fault. LOL

right tht's y i said prashant is uglier but yea he didn't come frm the same womb either I think i commented earlier in this though??

Yashu is Prince CharmingDay Dreaming

Python is an ugly beast Angry

ok

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_nikki

ashGC_arja

IF-Dazzler

ashGC_arja

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Agree with you Nikki... in the true sense he is not like those selfish Sindhiyas be it SP or G3 or be it his brothers who did not care to even talk about this matter...

KrantiGuru_JKR

IF-Sizzlerz

KrantiGuru_JKR

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
LOL nikki
how didn't i noticed this post?LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.