||Happy Birthday to Ravishing Diva Sakshi Tanwar||

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Today we celebrate a very amazing day as today is the  anniversary of the birth of a very special person.  A person who has not only touched the lives of those close to her, but has also captured the hearts of those from around the world.Its none other than 

This Person is

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L

Q.U.E.E.N

G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S

and Our

A.N.G.E.L

Hope all that you do
Turns out happy for you
And all that you wish
Comes your way,
So each hour will bring
Every wonderful thing
You could ask of a wonderful day

Many Congratulations
on your  Special Day!

We wish, may your dreams come true.God bless you.We love you!

H.A.P.P.Y..B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y.
.D.I.V.A

Edited by Natasha... - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail

Sakshi Tanwar The popular onscreen 'bhabhi or 'sister-in-law' Sakshi Tanwar aka Parvati has carved out a special niche for herself in the hearts of young and old alike for her character portrayal. This extremely talented actress is born on 12th of January in the village of Alwar in Rajasthan but has completed her education from the capital of the Indian subcontinent. She completed her graduation from Delhi. After her graduations she was preparing for the entrance tests to the administrative services and mass communications when a close friend of her suggested that she should go and audition for the national broadcaster Doordarshan's film songs based program 'Albela Sur Mela'. To her surprise she was selected and from there begins her journey towards tellydom. On the other hand her traditional career graph had come to a standstill as she failed to clear both the tests. But she did not stop there. Acting was not a new experience for this Delhi lass. During her college days she was the secretary and president of the dramatic society and had her fair share of stage. Facing the camera however was altogether a different experience for her. But she was encouraged to pursue her acting career after her experience in anchoring. Initially the acting bug smote her mainly for the money and popularity. She used to pick serials that did not require much commitment but gradually she excelled her acting skills and developed into a fine actress.

Sakshi Tanwar was then seen acting in soaps like Ehsaas, Dastoor, Bhanwar, X-Zone before she got her big break of playing the central role in Rajdhani. After this her life changed for better. The major turning point of her career came when she was offered the role of Parvati in Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki. She got this role by sheer coincidence. She was shooting for a pilot of a serial under Balaji Productions. Suddenly Ekta Kapoor walked in the sets and offered her the role of Parvati. At first she was apprehensive about the role but after hearing the script she agreed to enact the character and the rest is history. In fact this is the role, which made her rewarded with some of the most special awards in her acting career including the 'Best Actress Award'. According to this actress for playing any character she needs to get into the character for sometime. She owes the credit to portray the role of Parvati so well on screen. It was because of that lady who was so similar to Parvati that she was able to do justice to the character. To work on the character she takes a lot of help from the director. She prefers to be a director's actress rather than being an actor's actor. It helps her to bring out her performance well and also enhance her performance level

Once she also had to work on her voice while playing the character of Sher Bano in the soap titled Dastoor. Her favorite character remains to be that of a social worker in the serial Bhanwar. Portraying the character here was much more challenging than any other role because over here she was fighting for a 16-year old rape victim. This spontaneous actress would like to take up any roles, which would be challenging enough. For taking up a new script she would obviously look for the range of emotions she has to portray and then the comfort level to portray the role. Acting to her means portraying the character with 100% conviction. In her personal life also she is not bonded by any commitments and is free from the shackles of family life. She is looking for a partner with whom she thinks she can share her passion for acting and also develop a strong mental bond. She would prefer to continue with her acting career even after tying the knot. This extremely professional and talented actress has carved out a niche for herself in the hearts of her audiences and is sure to emerge as a more groomed actress in the years to come.

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Armanz

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ANGEL!!!!

bpatil3

Aap Her Manzil Paaye,
Aapka Har Din Nayi Khsuiyan leke aaye,
Aapka har din khoobsurat ho,
Yahi hai duwa hamaari aapka har din isi tarah khaas ho,

Jan DIn ki Dhero badhaayian...

busybee

Many many Happy returns of the day 
Dearest Sakshi 

123fiza1

ITS VERY SIMPLE AS I HAVE NO WRITTING SKILLS AT ALLL...

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO ALWAYS INSPIRES ME TO DO SOMETHING IN LIFE..

I AM A BIG FOLLOWER OF URS'.

YOUR SIMPLICITY MAKES YOU DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS ''

I WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTH DAY SAKSHI JI'

BECAUSE YOU'RE SO VERY SPECIAL, YOU DESERVE THE VERY BEST BIRTHDAY EVER

MAY GOD FULFILL ALL UR DREAMS, ALL YOUR DESIRES IN LIFE '..

KEEP INSPIRING US '..

THAT'S ALL FROM A WELL WISHER OF YOURS -FIZA' 

aditi

Aurna_ST

Wish you many many happy returns of the day Sakshi...I am falling short of words to wish you now ...coz you always stay there  in my prayers and my conversations . So here's wishing you a bright successful year ahead filled with enormous joy , good health and love from everyone around. You will always live in our hearts. You made us smile with your enchanting presence, laugh with your unlimited jokes and mesmerize with your elegant and charismatic performances

Just stay the way your are coz...I dnt want to change a bit of a thing about you...we love you the way you are !

Wishing you A very happy birthday and may all your dreams come true.
God bless you dear...Have a Fab day on your Birthday!

Veen23

hi...

i am veena...

here i am with my all khurafat...dedicated to my lovly "sakshi tanwar" on her birthday

main ye to nhi kahungi ki main sakshi ki sabse badi fan huqki main janti hu ki mujhse bhi bade bade pagal h duniya me...but i can defently say that i always feel "proud" that i am a "big fan" of "sakshi" bcz she desrve all this love,effection,attention & apreciation...

i always want to say so many things to sakshi but i feel vry helpless qki mujhe adjectivs hi nhi milte uski tareef k liye...she is really beyond of words...in simple & sweet way i  can only say that...she is a complete packet of simlicity,brain,beauty & talent with dignity...ufff...i always admire whatevre she done...mtlb itna kamal hota h ki pta hi nhi chalta h ki acting kar rhi h ya real h...awsm...if god give me chance to invent somthing  i defently want to invent adjectivs for sakshi...hehehe...taki main uski jam k tareef kar saku...khair ye to possible nhi h...bcz she is outstanding aur uske aage koi word stand hi nhi karta...

on her "birthday"...

i wish god give her looong looong life & all the success ,happiness & whole thing whatevr she need & desrve...here i am with my all kind of creation whatevr i can   hope its show my intentions...love u forevr jan...hamesha khush rho...

ek tare ki khwahish hai wo tut kar gire tere daman me
ek phool ki khwahish hai wo hamesha mehke tere angan me
ek kambakht dil hai mera jo kabhi meri sunta hi nahi...
uski khwahish hai  wo jake dhadke teri dhadkan me

har khusi mil  jaye itna asar hamari duao me ho
har pal mehk jaye itna asar hamari duao me ho
zindgi ka aane wala har pal beete hue  pal se behtar ho
har dua rang laye itna asar hamari duao me ho

ufff...she always makes me crazy...love u hamesha

for lovly sakshi...birthday vm

hank u sakshi for bieng there for us...

Lipshaa

rampriyarocks

Dear Sakshi di,
God gave a gift to the world when you were born
a person who loves, who cares,
who sees a person's need and fills it,
who encourages and lifts people up,
who spends energy on others
rather than herself,
someone who touches each life she enters,
and makes a difference in the world,
because ripples of kindness flow outward
as each person you have touched, touches others.
Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday,
because you are a special treasure
for all that you've done.
May the love you have shown to others
return to you, multiplied.
I wish you the happiest of birthdays,
and many, many more,
so that others have time to appreciate you
as much as I do.

I want to confess to you that you are the best. Your each emotional scene makes me cry. You act so naturally. I want to meet you. I just hope to meet you soon.
May this birthday bring happiness to you. Have a nice day and enjoy your day to the fullest.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

viny_queen

happy birthday to saakshi ji

name2saakshi

saniya9919

Dear Sakshiji,

I love, admire & respect you as an actress as well as a human being.

You stunned us by your acting skills. You just rocked in all the performances you did in Bade Acche Laggte Hain. I want to tell something, you reminded me one of the Sanskrit Subhashitam taught us in Sanskrit classes at school which means that there are nine RASAs (Essence of life) - Shringar (love or/and beauty), Hasya (Joy), Adbhuta (Wonder), Veer (courage), Shanta (Peace), Karuna (Sadness), Raudra (Anger), Bhayanaka (Fear), Vibhatsa (Disgust) in Indian performing arts and  the rasa is an emotion inspired in an audience by a performer. You are one of those few artists in the world who made it believable that the one performer who can do best or do justice to all this emotions. You people are real stars who make our life beautiful.  

You are a power house of talent & we are blessed to have you in Indian Television Industry.

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day.

On this special day,
sending you all my loads of love
to wish you happiness, health & good fortune in everything you do or wish
today and always.

luvsakshi
Many more happy birthday sakshi ji ..

May your life will get bloom every day like a fresh flower..
,May god bless with you all health and wealth .
When you potray a character ,That reminds us to real life ..
You are talented and queen of the tele industry...
Every young girl is jelous seeing your beauty at the mids also ...
Don't know what exactly i should ssay to you ..But be happy and keep others happy ..
Love you loads ..

rani.sharma

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SSAAAKKKSSSHHIII
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!
❤️ 👏 ⭐️ 😉 😃 😆  😳 ❤️

The iconic and queen of the Television Industry turns a year older today but still it seems as just a day to shower and show you exactly how much we love you and appreciate you even more on this special day of yours. From the moment I saw you on BALH I think I've fallen deeply in love 😆😳. Everything about you is just so amazing! That is a true fact. Not only have you conquered the hearts of those who watch you through a TV but also the hearts of everyone you surround. Your caring, loving, playful energetic and thoughtful to all your fans and all your co-actors and not only do you just do your scene and go home you actually take part in making it better whether its with your co-actors or even the team behind the camera. As an actor your very determined and positive but as Sakshi Tanwar the person you're more than that, you're an inspiration to many people old or young. And I love that the most about you. Your active in your career and your just as active out in public whether its helping schools, orphanages, cancer facilities, Women rights or even out promoting for ads or your show and not to forget your engaging in your culture. You're a women of many talents and I am very happy to say that I am a Sakshi Tanwar fan 😳 I wish you all the success for the year ahead. Hope your special day is filled with smiles, joy, happiness, love and lots and lots of laughter. Your smile is contagious so spread the love😉 Once again wishing the most elegant, gorgeous and dignified Sakshi Tanwar a fabulous birthday!!
We Love you!!! ❤️

Lots of love from RaniiSharma aka Ranee all the way from Canada :)

sangautum

Dear Sakshi,

Wishing you a very happy birthday and many more happy returns of the day. May God bless you with all the good things in life and here's hoping all your lifes ambitions are fulfilled.

With love n blessings,

sreev12
Unki hasi mein kuch toh hai jise dekhne par kaafi log ki gum mit jaati hai aur woh log ke chehre par bhi muskurahat aa jati hai. I wish her that her special SMILE is always be with her through out her life both personal as well as professional aspects.
Many many happy returns of the day our expression queen -SAKSHI TANWAR

ST-KSG-DDlover

I come here to wish the most beautiful the most talented & the most gorgeous & the simple & very honest  person  when i fell sad i see u , ur face then i fell relief U r the person who make me cry who make me laugh U r the person i inspire from U. Wish u very very happy life Ahead wish God blessed u Many Many more Happy returns of the day

xXHoNeYb3aRrXx

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fWkaFTcfINg[/YOUTUBE]

Happy Happy Birthday to one of the sweetest and most adorable graceful girl on this planet.. Sakshi tanwar.. May all ur wishes nd dreams b fulfilled as desired..muahxxx Love u loads 

Maria Mars

Dear Sakshi,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

This is a special birthday wish that comes with love to you. It brings warm and heartfelt thanks for entertaining your fans, It also comes to let you know that you mean a lot to each and everyone of us and your realistic portrayal of Priya has touched us in such a loving way.

Whatever you ask,
May you receive,
whatever you seek,
May you find,
whatever you wish,
May it be fulfilled.
On Your Birthday & Always.

On your birthday, may you experience joy
On your birthday, may you experience love
On your birthday, may all your dreams come true
On your birthday, may all your desires be filled

As you wish upon a star, your life be starlight
As you wish upon a star, your life be star-bright
As you wish upon a star, zillions of stars gaze over you
And a wish upon a star, made come true

Happy birthday, to a beautiful soul
Happy birthday, to a wonderful you
Happy birthday, to a gentle soul
Happy birthday, to a great you
Happy birthday to you Sakshi!!!

May you have a very special birthday filled with everything your heart desires and May all your birthday wishes come true.

May God Bless you with good health, happiness, success today, hamesha and forever.

Loads of love and wishes to the Gorgeous Diva, Queen of Indian Television Sakshi Tanwar!!!.

Credits 

Entire Post: Natasha.. 
 Other Information: Wikipedia / ST Fan Page IF 
 Signatures: Lipshaa 

sreev12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Many many happy returns of the day our expression queen -SAKSHI TANWAR
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Finally :) wish u a very happy b'day my fairy eyes :)
Wish you a many many happy returns of the day.
May God bless you with health, wealth and prosperity in your life.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.Edited by lipshaa - 11 years ago
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Happy Birthday to my angel Sakshi Tanwar May you have many more to come.. God bless her always love you alottt ? ? 😃😳

luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wowww How beautiful the thread was
like sakshi ji ...awesome creations ...

My gorgeous lady ...

Many more happy returns of the day ...God bless you
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Sakshiji🥳👏
Love you loads.
Thanks for the lovely thread girls.
sment12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Janam din ki hardik shubhkaamnaayein Sakshi Tanwar ji 😉
sangautam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great job putting together a befitting tribute to the Queen of Television. Thank you for doing this on all our behalf's. The messages and pictures are so beautiful. Now I hope we see celebrations on the show on Monday as the party should continue.