Thendral

Tom Jerry Fun Time MOTW (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 11

viswai123

viswai123

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
@Tanu skipping ur Q and answering Shammu's. Will answer you soon...

@Shammu

Thendral romance scenes parthu, anytime u thought ah ipdi namakku nadanthu nice nu?

Ohh T and TA haven't yet reached up to me and my husband's level...Embarrassed

Avanga innum neraya kathukanum...

Thendral la many men irukanga, athula whom u think looks very handsome in some particular episode? (TA not allowed)

Even if you have allowed TA I would not have picked him. I consider TA cute and adorable and not handsome. I really have no pick except for Puvi. Athukuda meesai mattumthan....

GW scoldings la which is your fav scolding?

You remember the GW vs GW-P
scene. GW GW-P ya thitta..., GW-P GW ya thitta... ada ada ada super scene. GW thitta enjoy panna ore scene athu than.

If you are Kumaran Sir imagine you have to introduce TAs lost sister, which actress will you choose: A. Genelia, B. Sneha, C. Nayanthara, D. Tamannah (With reason why nu)

No choice. GW ku ponna iruka intha list romba over...

Thendral heroes la yaar kooda ungaluku super chemistry, physics ellam work out aagum? (Tell one and explain the reason)

Yarodayum Chemistry yum kidaiyathu Biology yum kidayathu. Physics venna sollalam. Oruthan ahapata I really want to test Newton law of gravity by pushing him from top hill... periya arivalinu  nenapu...

Edited by viswai123 - 17 January 2013 at 8:54pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanMindFreezershubbaShemmoNixkie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tom Jerry Fun Time MOTW (Page 9)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
u must be hving the feel of board exams again, with the papers going on and on...

i just want to ask u one general question..

how come u chose yr IF name "Visvai" ? and one more:

If u were asked to rewrite any one scene, which one and how wud u rewrite it?

TTfanMindFreezershubbaShemmoNixkie

viswai123

viswai123

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
@vjayam

How come u chose yr IF name "viswai"?

It's short name of a village that I like. Silly (Silly Me)

If u were asked to rewrite any one scene, which one and how wud u rewrite it?

Prabha and Deepa wedding scene. Up until the last moment I was hoping that somebody would stop that marriage and get her married to Kanagu. I would have written in such a way that VR comes to know about it and gets them married. I still do not buy when Deepa says she never was in love with Kanagu. The temple incident is one example.

- I always wanted D and K to get married and not because of this changed Prabha. I wasn't a big fan of Prabha from the beginning. He was always put his emotions first and never gave a good thought of anything including the way he handled Bhuvana. But Kanagu though he was kiddish first later realized and moved his life in the right direction. He deserves to have a life of his choice after what he has gone through at the earlier stages of his life.

- Also, I really did not like Lax having the content of winning over Bhuvana as his actions are no less than hers

Edited by viswai123 - 18 January 2013 at 11:53am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanMindFreezershubbaShemmoNixkie

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
My next Set:

Imagine Shammu, Tanu, Ratna and Bhagi are your childrens. Write down a short FF of a cute day with the 4 babies LOL (Its a MUST Tongue) Btw FF la only us 5 (Mom and 4 kids, not allowed to include new character) LOL

Edited by Shemmo - 18 January 2013 at 12:24pm

vjayamTTfanMindFreezershubbaNixkie

MindFreezer

Goldie

MindFreezer

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Shobi akka ve nalla pulinchu eduthachuTongue naanum oru question ask pannonum a...
Okie my question is: make a siggy of 3 kittens..
Ungaluku poem, FF write panne ellam varuthu, so ungaluku ithu oru simple matter a irukumWink

vjayamTTfanshubbaShemmoNixkie

viswai123

viswai123

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
@Hollie

I am not good at doing all this. But I have a good friend who can do any beautiful siggy for me. Here is one that she gave me. Isn't it cute. Love the caption!!

Thanks Tanu ma...

Edited by viswai123 - 19 January 2013 at 7:38am

vjayamTTfanMindFreezershubbaShemmoNixkie

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Shocked shobi still on hotseat vaa? I thought finish nu LOL appo ok ok shobi dear finish tanu shammu set and then i shall give you mine okay TongueHeart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanMindFreezerNixkie

viswai123

viswai123

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
@Tanu

Lets say u r meeting 2 members in someplace ok aa...describe ur meeting with hopper_ocean and shubba (Together) on how will that look like

It's Starbucks, Shobi and hopper_ocean are meeting to have coffee

Shobi, "hey hopper what can I get for you"

Hopper, "get me Frappuccino"

Shobi is looking for some one else before ordering..

Hopper, "yaru vara poranga ethuku vasla pathuutu iruka"

Shobi, "Illa Subba varenu sonnga athan pakkuren"

Hopper,"enna Subba va"

Shobi, "yen ma subba na ethuku ivalavu shock kudukura"

Hopper, "illa enaku Subba na bayam"

Shobi, "ennathu bayama!!! LOL,.. enna kindal pannuriya"

Hopper, "no I am very serious"

Shobi, "Illa Illa you both are my good friends and I really want to introduce you both. Nee eppapa paru skype, msn nu spending time with ur KK, Get a change"

Subba comes in and Shobi introduces Hopper to Subba and the next moment it clicks and they become good friends, Shobi is all left alone.

Shobi, "Ada pavingala I introduced you both ana ippadi enna thaniya vititu neenga rendu perum pesuringale ithu too much, ungala introduce panni vechirukave kudathu"

They talk about the forum, members and about recent pranks.

Shobi, "Intha Tanu and shammu senthu nalla emathitanga. They made me belive the fought with each other because of Shobi Prank"

Subba, "LOL amma we have to be careful with them"

Hopper, "we have to prank them and Tanu B'day thane next"

Shobi, "Amma what can we do!!!"

Subba, Hopper and Shobi discuss about the best plan to prank Tanu.

Hopper, "Super so when can we start"

Subba, "eppo start pannalam, tomorrow?"

Shobi, "Sure OK"

Hopper, "Thanks Shobi I am glad that I met Subba today. It was really fun"

Shobi, "Amma we are like the three musketers. LOL"

So this what we do, if we meet. Enna prank nu therinchuka you have to wait until ur B'day. Antha matter unaku sensor Tongue

Edited by viswai123 - 19 January 2013 at 10:41pm

vjayamTTfanMindFreezerhopper_oceanshubbaNixkie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top