Thendral

Tom Jerry Fun Time MOTW (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 11

viswai123

viswai123

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
@Shammu

Imagine Shammu, Tanu, Ratna and Bhagi are your childrens. Write down a short FF of a cute day with the 4 babies LOL (Its a MUST Tongue) Btw FF la only us 5 (Mom and 4 kids, not allowed to include new character) LOL

Nee, Tanu, Ratna, Bhagi ellam kids a? Ithu ungaluke over a theriyala!!! Ithula cute moments ku FF vera... ahaa athu nightmare. In any case,

It's breakfast time and Mommy Shobi is preparing breakfast, all 4 kids are running around playing/fighting.

Mommy, " OK breakfast ready ellamrum sapida vanga"

All kids come and sit.

Tanu, "Innaki enna breakfast?"

Mommy, "Ammaku time illa so uppma than. Eat upma with kothamalli chutney"

Ratna, "what!!!"

Tanu, "No!!!"

Shammu, "No way!!"

Bhagi, "Amma..."

Mommy, "Ennada kanna Bhagi nee sapidariya..."

Bhagi, "No amma, my stomach hurts"

Mommy, "Adi poda poren ellarukum, you all got to eat. Listen, Breakfaat..."

Ratna, "Amma stop stop pls"

Shammu, "Breakfast is the important meal of the day. We got to eat. Then only we will energy all day..."

Tanu, "Itha ketu ketu we are tired. Pls pothum ma"

Mommy, "Sigh, Bhagi inga paru neethan good girl. Nee sapidu da.."

Bhagi, "No amma my stomach hurts"

Mommy, "Unaku enna ithe dialog thana, vere dialog kidayatha"

Bhagi, "No amma my stomach hurts.."

Mommy stares at all of them.

Mommy, "OK if you all east brekfast - Ratna I will take u to the cake shop. We can get two cakes, you can have just the icing. Amma cake sapituren. Tanu I will let you play games in ur computer. Shammu nee enna kelvi vena kelu I will reply you. Bhagi you can dance. DEAL!!!"

Kids (Tanu, Ratna, Shammu), "No Deal"

Bhagi, "No amma, my Stomach hurts"

Mommy, "Sri then if you guys have your breakfast I will take you to Starbucks ok ya, DEAL!!!"

Kids (Tanu, Ratna, Shammu - with little hesitation), "Yeah starbuck sound good ana we have to eat uppma va for that. No Deal"

Bhagi, "No amma, my Stomach hurts"

Mommy, "Bhagi..."

Mommy, "OK, if you guys are not going to eat the breakfast, I have no go but got to get Super Nanny to baby sit you girls. Is that what you want?"

The moment kids hear the name Super Nanny they get quite and start to eat.

Mommy with a smirk, "Bhagi does your stomach still hurts?"

Bhagi, "No amma I am fine now"

Mommy (mind voice), "Athu, appidi vanga vazhiki. Enna settai!!! Ellam Super Nanny ku than adanguthunga. Thank you SUPER NANNY"

(If any one is wondering namma Subba thanga antha SUPER NANNY)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanMindFreezerhopper_oceanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tom Jerry Fun Time MOTW (Page 10)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Shocked omg shobi ... kill pannitenga ROFL the breakfast scene was semma super and felt so real ROFL yabba ennalae mudiyalae shobi ROFL pavam bhagi .. stomach pain stomach pain ROFL

aww love the introduction FF too... my sb Embarrassed haha true i am romancing to much with my KK now days Heart i even miss my KK right now Day Dreamingi can see few chappals coming on the way so i better essu
ROFLROFL

hahaha love the way you write both FF's shobi. You are good in this Tongue need to make you write more StarROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanMindFreezerNixkieShemmo

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
OMG shobi...what is this...
Enna oru terror mathiri aakiteenga...bayama? Ivangaluka? ROFL

ROFL at baghi's change of dialogue...It was like as though baghi herself talking...
And shammy ku what a promise...i will answer all ur questions...ROFL...athukagave enna koopita mathiri iruku..LOL..

Very nicely written...with 5 of u..Embarrassed..and last entry Wink

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Starbucks with Shobi and Ratna...wow...nice one!!!...
I liked the way how u made it look so natural...Embarrassed..

Aana enaku enna order sencheenga? Disapprove...
And wow..talking about prank to tanu and others...and inime naan normal a pesina kooda prank nu they are gg to think..ROFL

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Shobi kaShocked...i dont know how to write...i am not good at it nu someone saidTongue...guess whoROFL...super nanny is Akka aa...she will change sides if 1 of those girls give her a hug...and u need to tolerate 4 kids plus that super nannyROFL...hope shammu doesn't pop up here and ask a Q like...shobi ka what will u do if super nanny joins ur 4 kids Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanMindFreezerShemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nixkie

hope shammu doesn't pop up here and ask a Q like...shobi ka what will u do if super nanny joins ur 4 kids Tongue

Nooo this is my qn reply me shobi akka, super nanny unga kids kooda join panna enna pannuveenga? And what will u do if ur kids are not scared of her? ROFL

Beautifuly written. It was soo cute, esp Bhagi saying my stomach hurts and later bulti adichufying HAHAHAHAHAHA ROFLROFLROFL U have to write more FF Tongue We wont leave you Wink

MindFreezervjayamTTfanNixkie

viswai123

viswai123

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shemmo

Nooo this is my qn reply me shobi akka, super nanny unga kids kooda join panna enna pannuveenga? And what will u do if ur kids are not scared of her? ROFL

Ithu ennoda FF thane... I am the writer here... So kids are afraid of Super Nanny.. athula change illa :). Ithuku oru explanation kudutha athuku onnu keppinga. Ithu avrathilla...

Edited by viswai123 - 21 January 2013 at 6:08pm

TTfanMindFreezerNixkieShemmo

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Shobi akka... superr.. i am laughing out mad.. "No amma, my stomach hurts.."ROFLROFL Total damage..OuchLOL

Shubba akka, super nanny entry and kids change their decision..ROFL Super FF ka...  promising Shammy about answering her questions.. chance e illa.. ROFL 

Edited by TTfan - 22 January 2013 at 9:13am

MindFreezervjayamNixkieShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top