Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonu. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Describing Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai ...!! In words is something next to impossible thing atleast for me.
Sad to say but im nt a yrkkh fan since day one πŸ˜­ The scene attracted me to yrkkh was a precap ,the precap in which after naksh mehendi ceremony ,the shatterd naitik say's to g3 that he dont want to marry akshara πŸ˜² omg i wasnt a yrkkh fan yet dono y this thing affected me to the core ,whole whole weekend i was thinking about the precap dono why but it was really bothering me ,i litreally dint have any guts to catch the monday's episode tried hard to avoid it yet it was able to catch the episode on monday omg the episode gave a such a sign of relief i cant express in words .That was the time and moment when i was attracted to yrkkh .It was like i was cmpltly in love with yrkkh .days passed ,months passed ,year passed and my love ,attraction for yrkkh just kept kept on increasing .
but later i have watched all the episode's πŸ˜³ 
This is the only show which i got so badly attracted ,naksh ,yrkkh really have something ,something very special which keep them unique from whole tv industry πŸ˜³ naksh romance oh my my it is just just πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ
yrkkh was always unique because it had something which none of the other show's had ,it was always around reality.shayad coming and being is same atmosphere as yrkkh ,i can relate with yrkkh very very well .
omg the feeling which i was going through as this 12th jan was apperiang was a really really delightful feeling πŸ˜³
on this special occasion i would really really love to thank the production unit for giving us a show like this ,so special ,so natural ,so unique and the best among itself ,thanks thanks alot for giving me naksh  the duggu's and hiran 
all i wish is "yrkkh tum jeeo hazaro saal saal ..tumhe mila sabhi ka pyaar"
party time yrkkians πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³
waiting for the segments of party on the sets πŸ˜³ πŸ˜Š
Edited by bebo. - 11 years ago
mannukitian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

describing yrkkh is lik d toughest job..i cnt descride naksh in words..

i cnt describe hw magical it is 2 b a TRUE fan of naksh..2 b a TRUE fan of yrkkh..I STILL REMEMBA D DAY WEN I 1ST SAW YRKKH'S PROMO..wow it was so so so magical..i still rememba myself tellin wow aab se yrkkh 12 jan se mon 2 fri telecast hoga..i ws so damn xcited..i still rememba akshara wearin white salwar kameez in a boat..her entry..n hw cn i frget abt ma BIGGEST CRUSH NAITIK..his entery ws super catchy..i ws damn xcited 2 see hm..i ws super duper xcited  2 fall fr hm..i ws xtremely xcited 2 fall fo naksh..
4 years..its quite long..bt i still strongly feel lik it ws jus yesterdae wer it aired on..its so bcozz its still refreshing..its so nic 2 watch yrkkh daily..
m so so so happy dat m stiil hooked 2 yrkkh n naksh..n so so so happy dat i still drool over naksh..
Edited by mannu53 - 11 years ago
_Ilma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations to the entire cast and crew of Yeh Rishta! and of course to all the fans of this amazing part of history, that never fails to create magic!

Words are not enough to express the feelings that I'm going through, which I am sure is shared by all us crazy fans! Extremely proud to say that I am watching this show, a show thats based on simple and realistic concepts, yet managed to get millions of viewers go crazy! The first promo managed to get the attention of this fan, who never watched a single India soap! And I am glad I watched that promo that day and took this journey, thats running into its 5th successful year! Heres to many more of successful years to come! 

Thank you for giving us the absolutely awesome and out of this world Hiran! Hina and Karan, cant thank you guys enough for who you are and what you do. You guys are amazing and will love you forever and always! 
Let this relationship of ours continue for many more years! 
Congratulation once again! 
Loads of Love always and forever β€οΈ

PS: Awesome post Pree.. 
Edited by Apoorshan_ilma - 11 years ago
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yrkkh is a wonderful show with unique concept love after an arranged marriage.This show gave us wonderful message and showed how ''shaadi k baad bhi pyar hosakta hai''πŸ˜›

Our leads hina khan and karan mehra as naitik and akshara , we fans gave them unique name''NAKSH ''feeling so proud that every one liked it including our magical couple naitik and akshara.

I loved all festivals and rituals and functions celebrated in the show, and our naksh marriage is one of the best,πŸ˜ƒ

First NAKSH meeting in the show was on Holi just superb

First song jadoo kya chal gaya dream song naksh one of the best dream seq ever shown on tv.

Naksh engagement scene

The best part is sindoor scene wow wow...

One of the best i loved no all fans loved this wonderful moment.

our show crossed so many mile stones and our magical couple crossed somany hurdles on their life and they gave so many magical romantic moments with back ground song ''piya bawari'' 

I love this montage of naksh 

So many tracks we totally enjoyed watching this wonderful show. 

They crossed 1000 magical episodes, feeling so proud.

This show is every thing to us heart and soul and congrats to whole cast and crew and special congrats to our cute cute magical and romantic couple naksh and magical cute kid duggu.

we want to see more and more and yeh rishta hamesha hamara saath rahe.

Congrats to whole cast and crew and thank u rajan sir for giving wonderful show and thanks to star plus for showing wonderful show on star plus channel. 

YRKKH ROCKS and Naksh and duggu rocks too,πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Sayali_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

A very Happy Birthday to my fav show Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai πŸ₯³

A big Congratulations to the whole cast and crew of YRKKH

Remember the each and every episode of yrkkh it fulfill all emotions,romance,comedy...loved all emotional scenes...

A big thanks to Rajan Shahi for giving us such a unique show...and thanks to Karan Nehra and Hina Khan to become the most romantic and world's best couple as Akshara-Naitik...thanks all the cast they portrait each character real and thanx to last but not the least our 3 duggu Harsh ,Bani and Shivanksh...πŸ˜ƒ 

and its songs are awsome...every song is the best...

Ha koi chori chori mere sapno me aaye,

Ha ye dil anjaani dori se bandha jaye,

Vishwas ka hai gatbandhan 

Janmoka ye paavan bandhan

Ek pal me kaise jud jata hai

Ye rishta kya kehlata hai...

YRKKH Rocks!!!!!!!

Edited by Sayali_KSG - 11 years ago
janhavi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

A very Happy B'day to Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai and Congratulations to the cast, crew and all the YRKKHians, its party to time...πŸ₯³

Its been 4 years being with naksh, they made us laugh, they made us cry, they made us go gaga over them, they made us drool, but the magic is still inatct...the trps shows it all, First on Star Plus and 2nd overall...πŸ˜ƒ

A big wala Thanks to Mr. Shahi, for giving us Yeh Rishta and commendable actors Hina Khan, Karan Mehra, sweet Harsh, cute Bani and now naughty Shivansh...πŸ˜ƒ

Hum pe Yeh Rishta ka Jadoo toh kabka chal gaya..!!😳😳

The happiness, the joy is beyond description, proud to be naksh fan, proud to be a YRKKHian, so so so happy to get attached to such an amazing show...!!

Great Going Yeh Rishta...!!😎

Yeh Rishta Rockks..!!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by janhavi58 - 11 years ago
sweet56 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Okay here's a kind of  poem i created on the STARS of the century...luv u YRKKH and LUV HiRan>>>>>❀️❀️❀️
                              AN EPIC IS BORN

As the dew meets the drop,
this show is set on marwari backdrop..
as the wind blows in the sky,
this show is so beautiful ..OH!!!My
as the eyes fill with tear,
their emotional cries when we hear..
as the moon rises up sky..
rush towards t.v. YRKKH aane wala hai bhai..
as the stars twinkle at night..
we see thesis faces so bright!!
this show that gives you love..
in its hands has another glove...
birthdays are celebrated of the chics...
but everyday is celebrated for epics..!!!!!

YRKKH YOU ARE THE LIFE OF MOST OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM...
you are the reason for our exciting weekdays and boring weekends...
WE lOVE YOU LIKE TRULY!!!!!!!!!!!❀️

P.S.--don't laugh at my rhyme i created it only for nakshπŸ˜†

This show is adorable for every single reason..from acting.emotions to screenplay..everyhting!!!!!!
I wish it keeps going on and on and onnn...it will be remembered for ages...and will be an inspiration for many others...
THIS IS FOR U YRKKH

Edited by sweet56 - 11 years ago
kumarandils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats for YRKKH πŸ₯³ completing successfully in 4 years  πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

all the actors and team members of YRKKH congrats and all the best πŸ‘

YRKKH is rocking our hearts

Edited by kumarandils - 11 years ago
-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I want to go on and on about what ye rishta means to me..
But at the moment im speechless i guess words cannot describe my love for ye rishta.. The irritating urge in my heart as the episide starta.. The annoyance when i miss an episode.. The guilty feeling when i watch ye rishta instead of studying and the happiness when i watch the episodeπŸ˜ƒ
Overall i think currently ye rishta is the best show ever! It is a beautiful journey and has given us beautiful relation, i love the namee of the show, the title track (which KK SP doesnt play anymoreπŸ˜†)
The annoying unnecessary characters e.g shankri tai, yoga teacher, samar, antara , sneha..
The meano g3 , the crybaby rj.l. The super loving dad vishambar! πŸ˜ƒ
The foodie rb πŸ˜† The forgetful DJ! :p the pointless girja..the singer maharaj ji
Buf most of all naitik and akshara.ltheir relationship..their love.their fights..their memories..their adorable son DUGGU πŸ˜³ 
Yeh rishta has given me everything :)
I love the way the show actually emphasises on the word "RISHTA" as now adays ppl dont understand the meaning of the word and dont realize the importance of rishtas! The show has shown us each and every rishtaa. Theyre too many to name.l
Three cheers for ye rishta! Hip hip hurray!

YE RISHTA KYA KEHLATA HAI! πŸ‘
Aru. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 Wow 4 years completed and still our show is proving itself to be magical...
Congrats, to all fans of YRKKH,NAKSH and HIRAN  and whole team of yrkkh.Feeling so proud to be fan of the show which has shown the importance of relationships...a show without any negativity,a show which has shown a beautiful journey of a couple and had shown there relationship growing stonger and stonger and such a show which has given us a perfect couple NAKSH who always make me go gaga over...sach mein Jadu ye kya chal gaya jaanu na ka ho gya...❀️..

Love yrkkh and our Naksh,,,and thanx to Rajan sir for producing such a show and thanx to all cast and crew...

Edited by -Wild_Angel- - 11 years ago