Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

sacrifice lover after fullfill her desire

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
owo ekta u r great showing purvi,a sanskari lady sacrifice/hand over her lover after fullfill her desireWinkEmbarrassedone night having sex and another night she give her BF to her sisClapmere maan bhar gya now ovi can fullfill her desireWinknow her BF go for her sis and make her pregnant alsoClapClapbut still arvi pavitra rishta jodiClapClapthanks to ekta she never show archana did itThumbs Upeven never show eye lock with another man except manav.indian ppl hv culture and social norms.may b some ppl may want to change the normsLOLLOLppl in middle class believe hving sex before marriage is crime

Edited by poas - 11 January 2013 at 10:53am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

simmy128snowyBAN 678Mit's113lukin4goodSoapTanyazm_mastipari87KalapizonanLoveTVShowsGuggu_Mintyshermagaurav_ankita08..Tangled...lovelylotus.SSRfanForeverPari117Orchid25

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Yo uare right Poppy .
If Arjun had given up Purvi after having sex wit hher then we would have said, ' this boy used the girl and then he dumped her ' . Now I am going to say the same for Purvi ...

Purvi's mother trusted her so much but Purvi betrayed her mother's trust in her .If she really cared for Archana  then she would have never done what she did ...

The only rishta that I used to like in this show was of Archana  and Purvi but now that has been destroyed forever .No daughter who betrayes her mother like this can possibly really care for her .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

snowylukin4goodSoapLoveTVShowsKalapisushkita10..Tangled..gaurav_ankita08

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
i totally agree,
d cvs destroyed purvi chcrter today,
she knew she was carrying arjun baby,but still d blame went on ovi head(archu blmed her)

wat was purvi thinking,i just dont understnd
poor archu,i dont know wat will she do when she cum to know
she trust purvi so much

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simmy128snowysamekLoveTVShowsKalapisushkita10

gaurav_ankita08 IF-Rockerz
gaurav_ankita08
gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
The name should changed from Pavitra Rishta to Apavitra Rishta,Hence Ekta has butchered every character of PR she didn't even left Purvi,I mean Woww thats great huh.
A Lady who loved a man n had sex with him after their engagement n though she sacrificed the love for her sister bcoz for her mother's sake.
Why Ekta Why??? Whats wrong with ur show?? How could you come up with such a crap story??
Its shows how much Ekta can strech the story for long time,I wonder a girl who never took the step without her mother's permission,She had sex before marriage with her hubby.
This are not "Karanjkar Family Sanskars".

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snowyAshaNegiFan

sanjana Senior Member
sanjana
sanjana

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Knowing pretty well how Purvi handed over her used item(Arjun) as she treated him like that only to Ovi

Edited by sanjana - 11 January 2013 at 11:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

snowyPari117Dabulls23

Pari117 IF-Sizzlerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
now i can say that i can not call it pavitra at all, ArMaan can never be compared to ArVi, having premarital sex in our society is not justified, leave the talks about society. the girl should percieve herself as a culprit after doing so, its not about what society thinks or does, its about self respect of a girl and the control over your heart, i wont say the upbringing is responsible, because if upbringing would have been a reason, then no child would have spoilt from middle class family, because in middle class family the sacrament (sanskara) are the major thing taught to the girls, so i really cant compare armaan with arvi at all, sorry but premarital sex doesnt makes any pavitra rishta
SSRfanForever IF-Sizzlerz
SSRfanForever
SSRfanForever

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
What a nonsense idiotic track! Ekta is very fond of dirty things. Whether it is dirty picture or dirty relation.

Well it was still ok if they had only pre maritual sex. But Purvi's sacrifice is totally rubbish. How can she forget all things of last night? Wasn't really there any other way to reunite ArMan? And how come Arjun agreed to marry Ovi?

I think Ovi,Purvi and Arjun are equally responsible for all these. Ovi starts first. Then Purvi and then Arjun.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

adittySyama_Lunapn_92Kalapi..Tangled..Pari117Dabulls23Orchid25

sonachanda Newbie
sonachanda
sonachanda

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Archana was always ready to give her child to her psycho sister just to be Mahaan .She even let go of her kids without any remorse to Manav. Oh well ... and go a ready made daughter to prove she is a good MOM-material. 
Now just like mom Purvi gave her love to her sister to be Mahan daughter of Mahan Mother. Oh well... i can also get a ready-made husband to prove myself a good wife material.
 Do these people have any respect or sense of responsibility for any relation? She really used Arjun. I felt bad for him when she dumped him for her sister, now I feel worst. So all those lectures of Amar prem were bogus. This kind of relationship before marrige is a big no..no. but imagine the pain of the guy who she dumped despite of all the closeness they had. Wow these two ladies can take a U-turn any time in life no matter what lane they are in.
 I also believe Arjun should have not listened to Purvi...Even boys should give "Ijjaat Ka Wasta" why? Don't they have emotions.
And now Sanskari Dumb is thinking no one including her mother who gave birth to 3 kids would know her preggy stage despite of the fact that even the viewer can SEE it. 
 My advice to the men in Family...Run away...you might be slaughterd anytime for anything.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

samekSyama_Lunapn_92KalapiDabulls23

Go to top