CID
CID

India-Forums

i am loosing my interest in CID (Page 2)

iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
yeah ppl coming of shifaarish can be sent to forensic lab..in that sense u r correct

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thunderz

Thunderz Senior Member
Thunderz
Thunderz

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mini.S

yeah ppl coming of shifaarish can be sent to forensic lab..in that sense u r correct

ya, that's what i mean t o say... Wink & mean while dr. salunke will handle them wth some electronic shocks!!LOL wch is perfcet fr themClap
Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Title of the thread is harsh...Somehow aaj bhi koi show ko "useless" bolta hai to it hurts ! Tongue CID is too special, however bad the standards be ! 

Coming to the issue of crowd. Yes its annoying to see the two extras who have recently joined. I thought they were temporary, at least their characterisations are way too stupid and weak to stay for long. If they actually had plans to keep them permanently, they should have given them some proper characterisations instead of this nonsensical ones. Its true that the team has become crowded and thats why we dont get to see the magic between the team members that once was the USP of the show. I hope they do something about it soon.. We seriously dont need so many, even if the show turns triweekly very soon. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ThunderzSrishti.nsapomano86debasree04

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Everyone here is irritated with those two new additions...but...calling Them donkey Is Not Right...
There might be ppl who admire them...

But true...very True... Vineet ...rajat...nik and shreya Were Already extra... And to it they added two More... Looks Like singh sir wants to Give job To Every Guy Sitting idle From tv industry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Srishti.mano86debasree04

Soni. IF-Sizzlerz
Soni.
Soni.

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Even i dont like those two guys. For me CID was ok untill 2010 then it started going down the hill and it went futher in 2011 but to some extent 2012 cases were good. They should remove Suraj, Pankaj, Nikhil and Vineet. Ex CID cops like Vivek, Asha, Aditi, Tasha should not have left they were really good.
visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
When Roma came in, we all wondered why she was brought in...it turned out that they had planned a death episode for her. Who knows...they may have some plans for Suraj and Pankaj...let's wait and see...I don't think they are going to stay for long.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ThunderzSrishti...optimist..debasree04

..optimist.. IF-Rockerz
..optimist..
..optimist..

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

When Roma came in, we all wondered why she was brought in...it turned out that they had planned a death episode for her. Who knows...they may have some plans for Suraj and Pankaj...let's wait and see...I don't think they are going to stay for long.

Hope so...
neerkhan88 Goldie
neerkhan88
neerkhan88

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
in the pic sachin, purvi and rajat r missing and including the forensic doctors they r total 14
the 2 new officers r really irritatingAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Srishti.

Go to top