Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Title of the thread is harsh...Somehow aaj bhi koi show ko "useless" bolta hai to it hurts ! 😛 CID is too special, however bad the standards be ! 

Coming to the issue of crowd. Yes its annoying to see the two extras who have recently joined. I thought they were temporary, at least their characterisations are way too stupid and weak to stay for long. If they actually had plans to keep them permanently, they should have given them some proper characterisations instead of this nonsensical ones. Its true that the team has become crowded and thats why we dont get to see the magic between the team members that once was the USP of the show. I hope they do something about it soon.. We seriously dont need so many, even if the show turns triweekly very soon. 
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Everyone here is irritated with those two new additions...but...calling Them donkey Is Not Right...
There might be ppl who admire them...

But true...very True... Vineet ...rajat...nik and shreya Were Already extra... And to it they added two More... Looks Like singh sir wants to Give job To Every Guy Sitting idle From tv industry
Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Even i dont like those two guys. For me CID was ok untill 2010 then it started going down the hill and it went futher in 2011 but to some extent 2012 cases were good. They should remove Suraj, Pankaj, Nikhil and Vineet. Ex CID cops like Vivek, Asha, Aditi, Tasha should not have left they were really good.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
When Roma came in, we all wondered why she was brought in...it turned out that they had planned a death episode for her. Who knows...they may have some plans for Suraj and Pankaj...let's wait and see...I don't think they are going to stay for long.
..optimist.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: visrom

When Roma came in, we all wondered why she was brought in...it turned out that they had planned a death episode for her. Who knows...they may have some plans for Suraj and Pankaj...let's wait and see...I don't think they are going to stay for long.

Hope so...
neerkhan88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
in the pic sachin, purvi and rajat r missing and including the forensic doctors they r total 14
the 2 new officers r really irritating😡
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
are wah
two more death episodes
more waterfalls
anyways i can tolerate the waterfalls incase it gets us rid of the extras
CrazyDeeps thumbnail
the two new guys r useless nd they should be kicked out.
Thunderz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

ohhh i hope... n i asked one of my frnd frm mumbai to contact the crew, thy said it seems...
"abi episodes ban rahe hai... aur unh dono ko rakne k liye bola hai..."
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't mind bringing new guys in the show. But I don't like all focusing on same case along. The Bureau should have various cases and officers should have distributed properly.