Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Agree chitss.it won't be complicated.they can easily handle this issue.
nuut thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
infact i liked how they handled last two episodes   Edited by nuut - 11 years ago
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
editedEdited by shweta_r - 11 years ago
paradigm thumbnail
It is very easy for them to create an alternate track for more than a month giving Keerti enough time too recover! If they can drag crap for weeks why cant they show Keerti's absence for a month
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jay_bpm

Siddhi can't die Hima.
She's female lead & anything happens to her, Kunal will break into pieces no one can build.

I know nothing can happen to her.. but want the PH and the channel to give her enough time to come back😕
-Hima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nidz-

I think Kunal's parichay is gonna start 🤔

😕😆.. about time too!
-Hima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitsss

The papers are reporting that Keerti was involved in a serious accident , if so I cannot fathom any reason as to why she was discharged so soon and at home!😕 Unless that part is false.🤢 Given that minimal bit of information I possess I have perhaps incorrectly presumed that Keerti's injuries may heal given some time.If that is so , like Hima said why can't they concentrate on other tracks in the interim? Like Gaurav's money laundering scheme , ViRa surrogacy track and most importantly Kunal discovering Siddhi's truth!

Isn't it the perfect time to show Kunal take charge and give Richa and Abhay their due? And I believe the audience will watch because they have always wanted to see this.This should give ample time for Keerti to recover , then they can perhaps show her bandaged up (there more time) , she may have scars , fine show it , any bomb blast victim would!🤢 Kunal and Siddhi meets again and thereby hangs a tale!😉😃

In my POV(based on the limited info I have) the show needn't end , an alternate track will have to be scripted.They dragged crap for months so why not show something interim now? Here I won't blame the CV's and PH because this accident was indeed unfortunate but yes we do have expectations(as always) that you will make the best of the situation!😕😃

For me bottomline is 'No one other than Siddhi for Kunal and no one other than Keerti Nagpure as Siddhi'!

Exactly.. give her time by showing tracks which we have been waiting for ever! They came up with this Gaurav track now which is pretty good considering the sudden turn of events with KN's accident.. now build up nicely on this track.. somehow link it with R and A and let Kunal kick their asses both professionally and personally! By the time Sid returns, all can be nicely set for a very emotional reunion by clearing all the MUs. And yes ONLY KEERTHI as Siddhi! and only SIDDHI for Kunal!!
-Hima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: paradigm

It is very easy for them to create an alternate track for more than a month giving Keerti enough time too recover! If they can drag crap for weeks why cant they show Keerti's absence for a month

Right.. when they drag unwanted crap for weeks together.. they should be easily able to handle this situation! 
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
if the body is not shown ,keerthi can come back later na...
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hima2012

Please don't say that.. they can show KN missing and not dead. May be they can lead to Abhay planning the blast to kill Sid.. she escaped.. no trace of her.. giving some hope to Kunal that she is still alive.. I want him to punish Richa and Abhay yaar! And Sinal need to reunite.. we were all waiting for 7 months for that moment.. how can everything just vanish into thin air? They can delay and show tracks of Kunal finding the truth, growing professionally, etc before KN comes back! I know I am sounding desperate!😭

Hima,I have been reading all the comments here,and we are basically talking about the good stuff that can be done,and how it can be salvaged etc etc.. But do you really feel that the people who are calling themselves creatives can understand,or even imagine what we need to see?? 

Just a few weeks back,I was totally hoping for something good,and that never came.Now with Keerthi absent,can it survive? It could,if they do it wisely.But honestly,I don't trust them anymore to make a good story.We keep saying it's so easy cover up Keerthi's absence if they go this way,or that way,but when have they actually listened to us that we can hope for them to listen to us now?

Again,if Sidhi is shown missing,KC will immediatley crumble down,that's the way it is,because he will ruin himself first in the sorrow before he punishes those who have made their life a hell.

I am more than willing to eat my own words,if they prove they can actually create something nice,good and positive.