Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

abouttime

Groupbie

abouttime

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Intentional or unintentional,fact is that Ranvir is a murderer.it was a cold blooded murder.had ranvir wanted,he could have taken Pal to hospital but he fled from the  place and on top of that put the whole blame on Daljit.
Ranvir is not only responsible for a murder,but also for framing a innocent person,using a girl for her money.How more evil a person can be??

Its a daily soap,so dont think logic applies here,so Ranvir maynt get life sentence or death sentence here.But if creative show love story between ranvir and jazz,then shame on such creatives.if jazz agrees to romance her father's killer and a fraud,then its shame on jazz's character.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

goldhorsegaayikavishwaprnfanprerna15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ranveer murder (Page 3)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

goldhorse

Groupbie

goldhorse

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
I agree Ranveer IS a murderer!  There is no doubt about it (except in the minds of his fans). 

Not only did he murder, he kept  quiet and allowedDaljeet to take the rap. To make things even more despicable, he continued to "love" the murdered man's daughter Jazz and pretended to console her.  As if things were not despicable enough, he manipulated the situation to force Sahiba to agree to marry him in order to save Daljeet.  Yes he saved Daljeet but made sure the his part in the killing was removed so that the police will not know who the true killer is. 

To add despicable upon despicable he forced Sahiba to divorce Daljeet despite her telling that she has truly married Daljeet and that she is a married women in every sense. Forced her to get married to him.  To add another despicable level, he contined to fool Jazz all the while knowing that he would ditch her as soon as the money is in his hands. Shall I add one more despicable act - he tried to kill Daljeet. 

There you have it RANVEER... Laid bare before you. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikavishwaprnfanprerna15

rnfan

rnfan

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Sorry Ranveer fans. I do understand your point that it was unintentional but his character has been potrayed as a very selfish man who can go to any length to get what he wants.

I completely agree with Goldhorse. Clap

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
i believed it was a murder and not an accident

ushmi

Goldie

ushmi

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Pre-planned or not a crime is a crime if there is a presence of MENS REA .. i.e guilty mind.
while commiting the act if the persons intension was wrong then that constitutes to a crime been commited.
fyn ranveer had not pre-planned the murder but as soon as he took d murder instrument in his hand and hitted mr.pal and fled away leaving mr pal to die his death he became murderer.

he wanted to shut d poor person's mouth and hence he left him.. this alone shows it was a murder.
accident is whn mr.pal himself would hav fell on the statue or the knife or nething.
but here ranveer had forcefully hitted mr.pal

he indeed is a murderer and should be sentenced to wht so many yrs as possible.

Edited by ushmi - 14 January 2013 at 10:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.