Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Even if it was accidentally, i feel Ranveer should be guilty about it as Mr Pal died Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tamanna.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ranveer murder (Page 2)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Even if it was accidentally, i feel Ranveer should be guilty about it as Mr Pal died Confused

I respect ur opinion dear.I also think that Ranveer should feel guilty of himself as he had killed Mr.Pal.But he didn't wanted to kill him.I'll again say that it was not pre-planned.Smile

Edited by tamanna02ashish - 12 January 2013 at 3:26am

rnfan

rnfan

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Hi Tamanna

I could be wrong but I don't recollect that episode as Ranveer felt sorry for his mistake. I remember it as Ranveer was really angry and wanted to shut Mr. Pal who was coming in the middle of his 'newly acquired wealth'. And accident or no accident, it is still a murder. A nice person is dead because someone killed him. Don't you think he has to be punished for this deed.

And if it was an accident then wouldn't he feel so guilty to even face Jazz. He is still using her all the time. I feel so sad for that Jazz has no idea that the person she loves so  much has killed her dad.Cry

gaayika

Gewels

Gewels

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
R is not guilty of murder but what would be called aggravated assault, the fact that it was not pre-planned and that P was not dead when he ran away would have huge bearing on his defence. The British penal code looks at intent as well as consequences. Culpable homicide at worst-10 to 12yr sentence, paroled out in 3 to 5 with good behaviour. R not threat to public-believe me the system would not want to keep him in 4 long.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tamanna.Aashna_30

Aashna_30

IF-Dazzler

Aashna_30

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gewels

R is not guilty of murder but what would be called aggravated assault, the fact that it was not pre-planned and that P was not dead when he ran away would have huge bearing on his defence. The British penal code looks at intent as well as consequences. Culpable homicide at worst-10 to 12yr sentence, paroled out in 3 to 5 with good behaviour. R not threat to public-believe me the system would not want to keep him in 4 long.
you are absolutely right dear...ranbeer is not guilty of murder but only guilty of culpable homicide not amount to murder...his ntention here was not to kill mr. pal, sec.299 & sec.300 0f ipc well defined a difference between culpable homicide not amount to murder &  murder respectively,even acoording to IPC which is based on british law also mention that intentions & pre-planning are the main essential for an offence like murder...but ranbeer never had any intention intentions or any preplanning to kill mr. pal...so he can be hold guilty for culpable homicide not amount to murder.so in the eyes of law he is not a murderer. IPC means indian penal code which is totally based on british law..

Edited by sukhminderkaur7 - 13 January 2013 at 1:52am

Gewels

melissa05

Goldie

melissa05

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
No, no 1 dnt no abt it!! 

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rnfan

Hi Tamanna

I could be wrong but I don't recollect that episode as Ranveer felt sorry for his mistake. I remember it as Ranveer was really angry and wanted to shut Mr. Pal who was coming in the middle of his 'newly acquired wealth'. And accident or no accident, it is still a murder. A nice person is dead because someone killed him. Don't you think he has to be punished for this deed.

And if it was an accident then wouldn't he feel so guilty to even face Jazz. He is still using her all the time. I feel so sad for that Jazz has no idea that the person she loves so  much has killed her dad.Cry

Its not murder yaar.I agree with u that Jazz shud know all abt it,but we cannot say it a murder,Ranveer has no intentions to kill Mr.Pal,it was just an accident,y dont u guys understandCryCry.If Ranveer has made a plan to kill Mr.Pal then only we can say it a murder,otherwise no,u only tell me,have u watched a single epi. in which Ranveer was planning or had planned to kill Mr.Pal??And u also know that Ranveer ka character he aisa hai..Guilty feel karne waala character lagta hai uska aapko?He's a negative shade,n negative shaded character is not guilty at all,whether he has done a crime...But when he was in london,playing with Jazz's money,n Sahiba's feelings,tab aap sab log bolte the that Ranveer shud choose either Sahiba or Jazz,n ab jab usne Sahiba ko choose kar liya hai,tab aap log bol rahe ho that why he hasn't chosen Jazz?Cry

SIRFINA

SIRFINA

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
unfortunately, it looks  like the storyline of what happened to Mr. Pal has been forgotten by the writers of the show like it never happened.  Now they are only concentrating on what housewives in India like to see more family drama. I read that somewhere where ranveer said that in an interview the part about making is a family drama.

I certainly wish Jazz finds out who did it. I mean it is so stupid that Mr. Pal installed cameras but it got in Ranveers hand. installing the camera was so meaningless.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.