Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Gewels

R is not guilty of murder but what would be called aggravated assault, the fact that it was not pre-planned and that P was not dead when he ran away would have huge bearing on his defence. The British penal code looks at intent as well as consequences. Culpable homicide at worst-10 to 12yr sentence, paroled out in 3 to 5 with good behaviour. R not threat to public-believe me the system would not want to keep him in 4 long.

you are absolutely right dear...ranbeer is not guilty of murder but only guilty of culpable homicide not amount to murder...his ntention here was not to kill mr. pal, sec.299 & sec.300 0f ipc well defined a difference between culpable homicide not amount to murder &  murder respectively,even acoording to IPC which is based on british law also mention that intentions & pre-planning are the main essential for an offence like murder...but ranbeer never had any intention intentions or any preplanning to kill mr. pal...so he can be hold guilty for culpable homicide not amount to murder.so in the eyes of law he is not a murderer. IPC means indian penal code which is totally based on british law..Edited by sukhminderkaur7 - 11 years ago
melissa05 thumbnail
No, no 1 dnt no abt it!! 
KateLover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rnfan

Hi Tamanna

I could be wrong but I don't recollect that episode as Ranveer felt sorry for his mistake. I remember it as Ranveer was really angry and wanted to shut Mr. Pal who was coming in the middle of his 'newly acquired wealth'. And accident or no accident, it is still a murder. A nice person is dead because someone killed him. Don't you think he has to be punished for this deed.

And if it was an accident then wouldn't he feel so guilty to even face Jazz. He is still using her all the time. I feel so sad for that Jazz has no idea that the person she loves so  much has killed her dad.😭

Its not murder yaar.I agree with u that Jazz shud know all abt it,but we cannot say it a murder,Ranveer has no intentions to kill Mr.Pal,it was just an accident,y dont u guys understand😭😭.If Ranveer has made a plan to kill Mr.Pal then only we can say it a murder,otherwise no,u only tell me,have u watched a single epi. in which Ranveer was planning or had planned to kill Mr.Pal??And u also know that Ranveer ka character he aisa hai..Guilty feel karne waala character lagta hai uska aapko?He's a negative shade,n negative shaded character is not guilty at all,whether he has done a crime...But when he was in london,playing with Jazz's money,n Sahiba's feelings,tab aap sab log bolte the that Ranveer shud choose either Sahiba or Jazz,n ab jab usne Sahiba ko choose kar liya hai,tab aap log bol rahe ho that why he hasn't chosen Jazz?😭
SIRFINA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
unfortunately, it looks  like the storyline of what happened to Mr. Pal has been forgotten by the writers of the show like it never happened.  Now they are only concentrating on what housewives in India like to see more family drama. I read that somewhere where ranveer said that in an interview the part about making is a family drama.

I certainly wish Jazz finds out who did it. I mean it is so stupid that Mr. Pal installed cameras but it got in Ranveers hand. installing the camera was so meaningless.
abouttime thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Intentional or unintentional,fact is that Ranvir is a murderer.it was a cold blooded murder.had ranvir wanted,he could have taken Pal to hospital but he fled from the  place and on top of that put the whole blame on Daljit.
Ranvir is not only responsible for a murder,but also for framing a innocent person,using a girl for her money.How more evil a person can be??

Its a daily soap,so dont think logic applies here,so Ranvir maynt get life sentence or death sentence here.But if creative show love story between ranvir and jazz,then shame on such creatives.if jazz agrees to romance her father's killer and a fraud,then its shame on jazz's character.

goldhorse thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree Ranveer IS a murderer!  There is no doubt about it (except in the minds of his fans). 

Not only did he murder, he kept  quiet and allowedDaljeet to take the rap. To make things even more despicable, he continued to "love" the murdered man's daughter Jazz and pretended to console her.  As if things were not despicable enough, he manipulated the situation to force Sahiba to agree to marry him in order to save Daljeet.  Yes he saved Daljeet but made sure the his part in the killing was removed so that the police will not know who the true killer is. 

To add despicable upon despicable he forced Sahiba to divorce Daljeet despite her telling that she has truly married Daljeet and that she is a married women in every sense. Forced her to get married to him.  To add another despicable level, he contined to fool Jazz all the while knowing that he would ditch her as soon as the money is in his hands. Shall I add one more despicable act - he tried to kill Daljeet. 

There you have it RANVEER... Laid bare before you. 
rnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry Ranveer fans. I do understand your point that it was unintentional but his character has been potrayed as a very selfish man who can go to any length to get what he wants.

I completely agree with Goldhorse. 👏
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i believed it was a murder and not an accident
Demigoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pre-planned or not a crime is a crime if there is a presence of MENS REA .. i.e guilty mind.
while commiting the act if the persons intension was wrong then that constitutes to a crime been commited.
fyn ranveer had not pre-planned the murder but as soon as he took d murder instrument in his hand and hitted mr.pal and fled away leaving mr pal to die his death he became murderer.

he wanted to shut d poor person's mouth and hence he left him.. this alone shows it was a murder.
accident is whn mr.pal himself would hav fell on the statue or the knife or nething.
but here ranveer had forcefully hitted mr.pal

he indeed is a murderer and should be sentenced to wht so many yrs as possible.Edited by ushmi - 11 years ago