Page 2 Page 3

jonnybgood

Goldie

jonnybgood

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
does any1 in the family know Ranveer accidently killed Jazz's father

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazlatchimepersaudswagakevin2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ranveer murder" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

reisar31

reisar31

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
no

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
they don know

rnfan

rnfan

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Hi,

I have a question. I thought it was not an accident and a murder. I thought he did it on purpose to shut Jazz's dad from telling her the truth. I cannot believe that he is walking around as if nothing hapenned.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sadesibabi01jackeyjcbindia2009prerna15

jonnybgood

Goldie

jonnybgood

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
I am guessing CV's forgot about it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfanALUJNA21

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
True it has been forgotten though Mr Pal made some arrangements of cctv cameras.

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rnfan

Hi,

I have a question. I thought it was not an accident and a murder. I thought he did it on purpose to shut Jazz's dad from telling her the truth. I cannot believe that he is walking around as if nothing hapenned.

Actually it was an accident dear,I know that he don't wanted Mr.Pal to tell Jazz all the things.But this happened accidently.He didn't wanted to kill Mr.Pal,it happened by chance.It was not pre-planned.Ouch

Edited by tamanna02ashish - 11 January 2013 at 9:39pm

goldhorse

Groupbie

goldhorse

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Accidentally?!!!  Accidentally is when you push someone and the person hits his head on something or whatever and dies. In this case didn't Ranveer take something to hit jazz's father?  It may not be pre-meditated and done on the spur of the moment but it was done on purpose - it was certainly not accidental.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sadesiurvashrnfan-Priyam-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.