26-12

Harsh realities of life..Love,Heartbreak n Death.. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sumana13--

Originally posted by slmu

Manu, very well written..

I just love Jadda and his new gang.. am so glad he's back. Rinki and Suchi should be interesting too.  Bechara Randeep, he is worried about the lying and everyone wants him to marry Rashmi LOL

Thanks for your comment Shanthi ...
I do wish the love birds get married yaar... both have suffered great losses  in life already yaar...Ouch

Maybe that's how it will end?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harsh realities of life..Love,Heartbreak n Death.. (Page 2)" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archie_79

Wonderful, Manu Clap
So does Randeep know that the lady whom he saved is Shahana? Where is Suchi now?

Shilpa thanks for visiting my thread yaara...Hug
Randeep is still joining the dots and thinks this might be the same lady who fired at him as she fits the description...Ermm

Rinki and Suchi were shown hiding in a shanty, running from the goons of Jaddah and the Police too...Ouch and Rinki got biscuits for the kid as she was hungry ... and wanted to send her off to Mumbai by train but Suchi doesn't want to go alone ...Unhappy

Edited by --sumana13-- - 12 January 2013 at 4:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archie_79slmu

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Manu, very well written..

I just love Jadda and his new gang.. am so glad he's back. Rinki and Suchi should be interesting too.  Bechara Randeep, he is worried about the lying and everyone wants him to marry Rashmi LOL

Thanks for your comment Shanthi ...
I do wish the love birds get married yaar... both have suffered great losses  in life already yaar...Ouch

Maybe that's how it will end?
Actually I was thinking the show will get over on 26/12... but look newer goons are arriving now, and the investigation is just beginning ... interesting naa ... If 26/12 was day before then when will New year be ?? timeline is going beyond my comprehension .. Disapprove

slmu

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged

Actually I was thinking the show will get over on 26/12... but look newer goons are arriving now, and the investigation is just beginning ... interesting naa ... If 26/12 was day before then when will New year be ?? timeline is going beyond my comprehension .. Disapprove

I think a few more days have passed.. after all Sha was in hospital for more than a few days... and Jidda did not get his new gang overnight

--sumana13--

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged

I think a few more days have passed.. after all Sha was in hospital for more than a few days... and Jidda did not get his new gang overnight

Ok you mean it may be at least 2 weeks for Shahana to be up and about after major chest surgery ...post gun shot wound ... I get it ...and even Nani seems to be quite settled in Randeep's house ... Smile

slmu

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Manu,

I just loved your post and the various shoot outs, but I think you missed the most important man Jeddah, the trigger happy Kasab, who went around killing people more than I could stomach. The story is in a very interesting position, the tussle between Randeep-Shahana, Shahana-Jeddah, The story of real Rithika - Succhi, the bombs with the police but the detonator with Rashmi. 

Bhabhi of Rashmi slowing coming down to reality and treated so horribly by the person in the office when she goes to collect the money was realistically shown.

The best part is how and where the puzzle will fall in place is my question.

Anu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--slmu

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged

Ok you mean it may be at least 2 weeks for Shahana to be up and about after major chest surgery ...post gun shot wound ... I get it ...and even Nani seems to be quite settled in Randeep's house ... Smile

if not 2 weeks, surely 10 days..

--sumana13--

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Manu,

I just loved your post and the various shoot outs, but I think you missed the most important man Jeddah, the trigger happy Kasab, who went around killing people more than I could stomach. The story is in a very interesting position, the tussle between Randeep-Shahana, Shahana-Jeddah, The story of real Rithika - Succhi, the bombs with the police but the detonator with Rashmi. 

Bhabhi of Rashmi slowing coming down to reality and treated so horribly by the person in the office when she goes to collect the money was realistically shown.

The best part is how and where the puzzle will fall in place is my question.

Anu

Anu, do you think it will all fall in place when Randeep finds the detonator?? I can't imagine anyone else getting it

--sumana13--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

26-12 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.