Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

HaremSultan

IF-Dazzler

HaremSultan

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
i miss romance in the show.it was the primary thing that hit with viewers.where are our passionate mahadeva and parvati?
and the most important,
i miss those times when everyone used to come and say dialogues.
now its only mahadeva and ganesha who talk and where is chandrama and his wives.
bring back the old magic of mahadeva.Angry

aajakal sab intelligent,gyan lene ka kise ke paas bhe time nahe hain.the show is getting boring day by day.

sry its just my views.Cry

Edited by lucykaede - 11 January 2013 at 9:53am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nandiniboseSkittle16jyoti07--Yukthi--Patrarekha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "romance is the thing that hit" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
well i have enough head banging and longing for romance.. moharika is so so good looking that absent of romance is making me mentally sick..whenever i see intense romance in shiv-parvati eyes i become like..i want more i want more

but nowadays i left all hopes

Skittle16

Skittle16

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
it is not getting boring in my opinion but yes the romance is definately missing Unhappy but i dont blame them after all the big fuss people made over the previous scene i guess they are not taking any risks Confused

Proud-India

IF-Sizzlerz

Proud-India

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
No,as per my suggestion there is not a need of romance,because it's spiritual programme not a fiction & now Mahadev & Parvati's son & daughter are elder,there marriage sequence will be near in the show then how can they romance with each other now at this stage..??

And it's not boring never,since new tracks & ME are back to back in the show then how can we say that it is boring..??

Smile

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Shiv and Parvati are an enternal couple-they dont need any age to romance
and the viewers arent asking for any full blown romantic moments-they are parents now-that obviously wont fit in
but some nice husband wife bonding between them,Mahadev Parvati are equals,friends,lovers-the most complete couple in the world
then why cant we have any sequences between them?
why does it always have to be Parvati crying/apologising and Mahadev leacturing
now i cant help agreeing with monica it is kind of boring to see them like that all the time

it is a mytho yes-but i have seen even other mythos have had romantic sequences between the leads then why not DKDM
i have being saying this for the past three months-have the Cvs listened-NO so i give up!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12_Ms.Foxy.Angel_Proud-IndiaThe.Patthaaka.Patrarekha

Proud-India

IF-Sizzlerz

Proud-India

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
As i new one , can anyone tell me what  is meaning of CV's?Smile

Sadhanamomo

IF-Rockerz

Sadhanamomo

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
I want to see romance between Shiva and Parvati just becasue they are parents does not mean that they can't have romantic private moments shown between them. During Sati's time we were shown a lot of romance and I loved it, But here there is nothing. They are shown just smiling at each other all the time. A few mins just picturised on just them is all I ask.

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

Shiv and Parvati are an enternal couple-they dont need any age to romance
and the viewers arent asking for any full blown romantic moments-they are parents now-that obviously wont fit in
but some nice husband wife bonding between them,Mahadev Parvati are equals,friends,lovers-the most complete couple in the world
then why cant we have any sequences between them?
why does it always have to be Parvati crying/apologising and Mahadev leacturing
now i cant help agreeing with monica it is kind of boring to see them like that all the time

it is a mytho yes-but i have seen even other mythos have had romantic sequences between the leads then why not DKDM
i have being saying this for the past three months-have the Cvs listened-NO so i give up!

agree with each and every word of you from the core

shiv-parvati's romance is eternal..even after coming of karthik-ganesh there are thousand of stories of shiv-parvati leela..their lasya .alone moments of them and these all are written on scriptures

i am now finding shiv-parvati scene too boring to watch everytime mahadev lectures and parvati crying..i watch this show only to see karthik-ganesh and other asur and devas as their activities r far more enjoyable than shiv-parvati one arm distance scenes..

cv pls give some nice alone moments of them..but i know u won't listen

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.