Punar Vivah

I Am In LOVE With Vineet Raina (Prashant)

.Barun. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Its easy to be a good and feel people that how good you are! But its really hard to be a villian and make people HATE you! How many of you are agree with me?
Prashant is making us angry towards him. The way he throws that evil expressions, the way he acted through all jalebi matter, the way he provoked Ansh to throw a stone at that boy, the way he is... List is going long and long!
Vineet Raina is potraying such a evil villian and its said that the true actor is one to whom audience accepts in any role! We saw reformed Prashant in cancer days and then he turned evil! I really HATE Prashant but really LOVE and Thankful to Vineet Raina for performing such a evil villian! πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
He Is Really Good ..he Changes His Colors So Soon And Gud  πŸ˜ˆ
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i use to call him mine until everyone made wedding invitations of PraYa and i had to let go πŸ˜­πŸ˜†..
Yes' he's good. I thought at first he didn't fit the bill of a villain but he did it wellπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..
.Barun. thumbnail
Yeah dear! Must say PV is blessed with such a wonderful actors from leads to kids!
Tahitien-moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes he's truely a superb actor like all punarvivah cast except buajin actress who is over acting prefered the ancient oneπŸ˜†
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
agree

he is an awsome villan
COLOGY thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
okie ppl out here don't curse me but i frankly feel Creatives didn't really sketched his role well, so his performance.

that is my view... so no comments plz
.Barun. thumbnail
@Cology me too sometimes feels the same!
.Barun. thumbnail
@Cology me too sometimes feels the same! But performance I mean he is doing what the CV's have told them to!
COLOGY thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@TM

thank god! Actually i thought you'll bully me fr not liking VineetπŸ˜†

hi hi..no offence to Vineet personally but i don't see him giving  performance in a row with kratz or Guru. just can't lay my eyes on him wen evr Gurika or anyone for that matter is on screen.
I feel Maya boa is a better villain then P.