Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Help Desk #2 (Page 59)

prathe Goldie
prathe
prathe

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BalamPichkaari

Originally posted by prathe

^^ Great idea guys! But just a small question, have you ever, ever seen  ~ EHMMBH Forum Fan Fiction Index ~ *DT Note P2* on the forum? Cause you know, its a stickied topic and right there on the front page for everyone to see.

yes i have seen...but the problm is if all the ff are in fan fiction forum...so if a similar post could be put up there ...can we request there...sorry again ff forum i knw am  nt supposed to.discuss here..
but its become difficult to find our forum stories there in ff...unless we get a pm...   :(

hi even u have written some stories are thy discontinued...

on final note.. i am SORRY...if i have  irritated   u Smile
guess navigating the pages is the only option left...   :(

My stories? I was into OSes :) I've written a couple of OSes which are...IDK where. Somewhere down in the forum since it was written in Jan this year? Hehe.

See the thing is, whatever happens in the FF forum, I have no control over it. The index in the EHMMBH forum serves as a link to most of the fics in the FF forum. And I don't think the DT would make a special thread JUST for the EHMMBH fics. I know they have one index for many of the fics; you can contact Angel_Jot or Smileyface or ask in the helpdesk for the link to it. And if you don't find EHMMBH fics there, you can PM your friends and ask them to inform the FF DT about their new fics and add it into the index.

If you have commented on the fics, you can locate them using the "My Posts" Feature you have. You don't need to keep hunting.

Also, DW. I'm not being annoyed. I was just making sure you all have seen the index. :)

thanks and yes i knw tat u are all are no were related to ff forum Smile ...u are write i myself dnt think thy will make a spl thread for ehmmbh forum...Smile
prathe Goldie
prathe
prathe

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by prathe

^^ Great idea guys! But just a small question, have you ever, ever seen  ~ EHMMBH Forum Fan Fiction Index ~ *DT Note P2* on the forum? Cause you know, its a stickied topic and right there on the front page for everyone to see.

yes i have seen...but the problm is if all the ff are in fan fiction forum...so if a similar post could be put up there ...can we request there...sorry again ff forum i knw am  nt supposed to.discuss here..
but its become difficult to find our forum stories there in ff...unless we get a pm...   :(

hi even u have written some stories are thy discontinued...

on final note.. i am SORRY...if i have  irritated   u Smile
guess navigating the pages is the only option left...   :(

My stories? I was into OSes :) I've written a couple of OSes which are...IDK where. Somewhere down in the forum since it was written in Jan this year? Hehe.

See the thing is, whatever happens in the FF forum, I have no control over it. The index in the EHMMBH forum serves as a link to most of the fics in the FF forum. And I don't think the DT would make a special thread JUST for the EHMMBH fics. I know they have one index for many of the fics; you can contact Angel_Jot or Smileyface or ask in the helpdesk for the link to it. And if you don't find EHMMBH fics there, you can PM your friends and ask them to inform the FF DT about their new fics and add it into the index.

If you have commented on the fics, you can locate them using the "My Posts" Feature you have. You don't need to keep hunting.

Also, DW. I'm not being annoyed. I was just making sure you all have seen the index. :)

thanks and yes i knw tat u are all are no were related to ff forum Smile ...u are right i myself dnt think thy will make a spl thread for ehmmbh forum .Smile cos thn every one else will demand...
Thanks For the Reply :)
 hi this is the stry i was talking about
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3294482( a hate story)

Edited by prathe - 18 November 2013 at 9:57am
Winds.of.Heaven IF-Rockerz
Winds.of.Heaven
Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Predator.

Originally posted by --Zariyat--

So, 
Bijee = Mother
Bebe = Grandma
Badi B = Great grandma

In real life, what do Punjabis call their Great Grandma? Anyone can call their grandmother anything. The most famous ones are just Beeji, Bebe, or Badi Beeji. Same as used in the show; but a majority of Punjabis use Bebe.

I am not a Punjabi, neither am I particularly well versed with the language, so I have no idea about that. Maybe you could ask your Punjabi friends? :)

What does CHAIJEE mean?

The term is not used in EHMMBH so I am not familiar with it. Why don't you ask it in the Veera Help Desk since I believe there is a character called chaijee? :) Chaiji is referred to an elderly female of the family. Like someone who is old, but not as old as your grandma. Those ladies are called Chaiji.
Okay thanks...
I am not a Punjabi as well [i am Bangladeshi] but i am writing FFs and in one of the FFs i have a Punjabi family. So wanted to know.

Check the bold + pink answers. Tongue
Thanks! It will help a lot!!
Roses-khushi IF-Stunnerz
Roses-khushi
Roses-khushi

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shikhadoc19

can u plz tell me were r all the ffs

heyy check ths link..

EHMMBH Forum Fan Fiction Index ~ *DT Note P2*

virika/virman all fics here.. enjoy..
Roses-khushi IF-Stunnerz
Roses-khushi
Roses-khushi

Posted: 24 November 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teQLH08Ztg0

plzzz anyone make a stacked ave from ths plzzz i need it..
Cute_Meenal IF-Dazzler
Cute_Meenal
Cute_Meenal

Posted: 24 November 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
hy guys can anybody tell me what is hall of fame and how do the members get vote please its a request
Viratmanvifan31 Goldie
Viratmanvifan31
Viratmanvifan31

Posted: 03 December 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Kushal is bck in bb plz stick his bb discussion thrd again
Voltage Newbie
Voltage
Voltage

Posted: 10 December 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Does anyone have the VM made by 'GorgeousPyaarMoments' on youtube, of Virat and Maanvi with the song Dil Mera Dole- Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, it was called 'Virat & Maanvi Dil Mera Dole (Last VM)'.

The account of GorgeousPyaarMoments has shutdown and the video is unavailable. I'd really appreciate it if someone had downloaded the video version of it and wouldn't mind sharing it.

Edited by Voltage - 10 December 2013 at 5:36am

Go to top