Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Sony postpones 'Crime Patrol' episode on Delhi gang-rape

Friday, January 11, 2013 | 5:52:06 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 14 Comments Sony postpones 'Crime Patrol' episode on Delhi gang-rape

Popular TV crime show "Crime Patrol Dastak", which was scheduled to show an episode based on the Delhi gang-rape case, has postponed the telecast citing "unavoidable reasons".

Crime patrol

Popular TV crime show "Crime Patrol: Dastak", which was scheduled to show an episode based on the Delhi gang-rape case, has postponed the telecast citing "unavoidable reasons".

The episode was due to air Friday-Saturday, but the Information and Broadcasting Ministry had informally asked the channel not to telecast it, keeping in mind the sensitivity involved.

"The episode of the Delhi gang rape case won't be telecast today (Friday) on Sony due to unavoidable circumstances. It would be telecast later on a new schedule," a source confirmed to IANS.

A 23-year-old trainee physiotherapist was brutally raped by six men in a moving bus in south Delhi Dec 16. She died Dec 29 in a Singapore hospital, where she was being treated for grievous injuries.

The six rapists, including a juvenile, have been arrested and charges, including of murder, have been filed against five of them.

Hosted by popular TV actor Anup Soni, "Crime Patrol: Dastak" picks crime cases and brings them to the viewers by reconstructing the crime scene with actors.

The show has so far shown some popular cases like those of baby Falak, Neeraj Grover murder as well as Mumbai's eve-teasing case in which Reuben Fernandes and Keenan Santos were killed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-charu_81wadi..doll

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No Delhi Gang Rape Case on 11th-12th" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
I dont now whether the decision is correct or not but I personally wanted to watch the case. Crime patrol has shown many sensitive cases before.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WebsieRitu-Suneel_kumarwadi..doll

Websie

Groupbie

Websie

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
I wanted to know the actual facts which we might not be aware of...disappointed.

Edited by Websie - 11 January 2013 at 10:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-Suneel_kumarMuskaan92

charu_81

Goldie

charu_81

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Thanks Kriya..I was waiting but was puzzled to see repeat telecast of Park Street case...

I hope they don't postpone for too many days...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-Muskaan92

Nikki.

Nikki.

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I was waiting for it but doesnt matter. its a delicate case

Ritu-Muskaan92

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
I wanted to watch the case.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charu_81

Thanks Kriya..I was waiting but was puzzled to see repeat telecast of Park Street case...

I hope they don't postpone for too many days...

Same here. The gang rape case of Rita Gomes in a moving car was shown.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-

Nikki.

Nikki.

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Oh Rita Gomes case is already shown so that's why it was saying underneath for person reason we could not telecast the actually episode. They could have shown another case why repeat it 

Ritu-Muskaan92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.