Punar Vivah

11/1 Dragon Club: Pride and Prejudice (Page 46)

Post Reply New Post

Page 46 of 46

Page 1 Page 45
Page   of 46

Samanalyse

IF-Rockerz

Samanalyse

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Hey everyone! Sorry I have been MIA over the weekend but it was a busy one with lots of catching up with friends before the work really starts in the semester! I did read the thread all through out the weekend and enjoyed everyone's takes a lot! From what many of you wrote, it is apparent that the theme of fatherhood is becoming more and more apparent, and actually I am most curious now to see how one Mr. Satyendra Dubey is going to fit into this equation. He stood by Aarti when the truth came out when some of us wondered even about that, so what now? Will he support Prashant in this custody battle for Ansh? For some reason, I can't really see it happening. As much as he might try to convince Prashant to get remarried and start afresh, he is not going to support him in this bid for Ansh... but we can never tell what these CVs have up their sleeves! Wink

Also, I have a feeling that in this TRP game the CVs have done nothing more than to switch around the order of their original story. Maybe they were going to deal with the pregnancy first and then the custody, but they put the pregnancy on hold for a bit because it was not a big number gaining track. We'll just have to wait and see.

I'll be back in a few minutes with the new thread!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anithu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "11/1 Dragon Club: Pride and Prejudice (Page 46)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smileymj10

IF-Dazzler

smileymj10

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Just peeping in,

About the custody battle, I don't know if there's a law in India similar to us, wherein

"A child below 7 yrs should be in the custody of a mother.. Once the child reach the age of 7, he/she will be allowed to choose whom the child wants to live with, either to his/her father or the mother..."

anithu

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Hello DCians!! Hug

Samanalyse

Samanalyse

IF-Rockerz

Samanalyse

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.