Punar Vivah

11/1 Dragon Club: Pride and Prejudice (Page 45)

Post Reply New Post

Page 45 of 46

ashGC_arja

IF-Dazzler

ashGC_arja

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
@Anitu that was a beautiful post about AarYa relationship... as Yash had promised he setting out this marriage an example

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anithuZetteranonee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "11/1 Dragon Club: Pride and Prejudice (Page 45)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashGC_arja

IF-Dazzler

ashGC_arja

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
what about a short separation of AarYa??? i dont want the characters to be shown weak by bowing down in front of SP and Prashant... infact they would be seen much stronger than they are now showed... but then this short separation too they will be together which would prove the Sindhiya family and Prashant that how close, how together they are even when separated... its just the physical separation...

Please dont throw chappals at me nowWinkLOL

morrisanithuZetter

anithu

IF-Rockerz

anithu

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
@ash:Short seperation...Hmm i dont see like that as of now...If it happenes...Sp and prashanth will won naa...LOLLOL

morrisashGC_arjaZetter

ashGC_arja

IF-Dazzler

ashGC_arja

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

@ash:Short seperation...Hmm i dont see like that as of now...If it happenes...Sp and prashanth will won naa...LOLLOL

@bold... no see even if they are separate their thoughts and memories will be with each other. Yash being with the family still will detach himself from them so that means SP is defeated right...
And SP has to tolerate that living museum for Aarti... haunting memories of a living personLOLLOL
Moreover... you can have lots of CON dreams tooWink

morrisanithuZetter

anithu

IF-Rockerz

anithu

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
@Ash:I accept this...You know something..My sister-in-law got  married recently..i wished her for her first night..Instead of that i told bless you for Con..She asked kya bhabhi???LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arjaZetter

USManeetian

Goldie

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

anithuZetter

anithu

IF-Rockerz

anithu

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Once custody battle is over..Next comes Yash vs his lovable father heated war for sure

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zetter

Zetter

IF-Rockerz

Zetter

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
@Indu: Just wnated to wish you and the family a goodnight Love...Gonna try and make our date in the AM Wink...Night Hug

@Anituram: Marvelous picture take Dear Clap Clap...True SP should be proud of Yash for standing by his wife but because Yash decided to stand with her against SP's wishes his ego took a beating so he wanna punish Aarti who is the cause of all of this mess but doesn't he realize that by trying to punish Aarti he's hurting the very son he says he loves and what about the girls what will become of them without their mother? SP isn't thinking straight and even if he does get them away from Aarti physically but emotionally and mentally Aarti will always be there cause they will be always thinking or talking about her she what will SP gain in the end...Nothing!!!! 

I would like to see AarYa standing together and fighting SP & Prashant...as for when the custody battle is over guess we'll have to wait til Feb but I can tell you that Yash & SP's relationship will never be the same again if the latter doesn't mend his ways Ouch

@Meena: You're welcome Sweetie! Smile

Off to write my pre-take...Catch you all in the new thread Wink

anithuanonee

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.