Punar Vivah

11/1 Dragon Club: Pride and Prejudice (Page 22)

Post Reply New Post

Page 22 of 46

Loveforlife

IF-Sizzlerz

Loveforlife

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
@anonee

Vidhi: Pankaj you can't win cases theek hai... At least try and win my kisses.

Prateek: sorry Pari can't kiss, the CV's have sealed my lips. I am tax -free for the time being...

G3: (crying) They are having all the fun Cas...this noise is to taxing on my ears...

Bua: SOS to Ramdulare, Tyson, Prashant, Taiaji, Mr Dubey...give it to me too baby!! MBKK!!!

SP:Aarti and Yash let's become one big family again and share your tax burden..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

doratalkinlieunirmalac99Pooja_11anoneessroomanisaf24

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "11/1 Dragon Club: Pride and Prejudice (Page 22)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anonee

IF-Rockerz

anonee

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
@Raveena

Too good!  ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tilashinisaf24Loveforlife

Abby-GC-Crazy

IF-Sizzlerz

Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Well... I really loved the episode...
except one blooper that I felt, I found the episode was absolutely brilliant and very well etched and executed... Big smile

the BLOOPER that I felt was .. Ansh is a very small kid.. I don't think that such a small child would be allowed to go with someone the teacher doesn't recognize in person.. Just because Prashant comes and says that he is Prashant Dubey, I think its not really acceptable that the teacher will let Ansh go with him simply because he recognized himself as Ansh's guardian.. so yea.. I felt only this particular thing was a bit unnatural but I guess I can let it go for once as a creative liberty...

coming to the rest...

I loved the statue game.. i think to everyone here, it must have brought back memories of childhood... it was such a cute family scene and well, the cow noise... hahahhahaa... Yash Scindia.. your little family definitely under-rates you.. hahhaha.. I think you are very very funny... Wink I loved that whole scene.. the tease between Yash and Aarti and the way kids got naughty... Wink really really fun and pleasant to watch... Big smile

okay.. Papa S.. i certainly feel that his ego and hurt for now has completely overtook his rationality.. I am still not against him totally, i thought he has all the right to be angry on both Yash and Aarti because Aarti has completely let him down and like he said today, staying away from your kid when your own kid decided to leave you is painful.. you might be wrong but that does hurt your ego.. especially with a person like Papa S.. his ego had to be hurt big time.. just his non-recognition of Ansh was very painful for me to see.. Like i said.. his rationality is clouded by his ego right now.. he was the one who accepted Ansh before Gayatri and today, he refused to recognize him.. just goes to show how much clouded Papa S is right now... Confused Unhappy

The last scene of the clash between Papa S and Yash was absolutely class! These are two extremely strong characters of the serial and the way the thoughts and issues of these two characters clashed today was really intriguing to watch as an audience... Thumbs Up
I agreed with Yash that punishing kids for whatever anger Papa S has against Yash and Aarti is extremely wrong... kids are very soft and vulnerable and in all of this, the people who suffer most will always be kids because adults can judge a situation and hold themselves accordingly but for kids, things are confusing and their heart always aches... Unhappy
Papa S was hurt.. i don't think when he refused to recognize Ansh, he meant to put it as teaching a lesson to Yash or showing him what it is to be away from your kid but when Yash posed such a question on him, his ego burned and he ended up saying what seemed like he doesn't care when actually for a moment he was also shaken and worried to hear Ansh being away with Prashant...

so yea... i just feel.. Papa S needs to stay alone without Bua for sometime for the fog on his mind to be cleared.. Stern Smile

coming to Prashant...
what a creep... lures a kid like this... taking advantage of how much the kid had loved him once... Angry
actually what i loved was how Ansh is confused but even then, time and again, he keeps showing Prashant's place to him.. he is just supposed to be the friend uncle or rather now just an uncle.. and he time and again shows that Yash holds a greater place in Ansh's life... the way he turns away saying he'll go with HIS papa... the way he says that his mumma loves his papa n not Prashant.. Prashant is being shown his place by his son but well, he's also clouded by envy and evil that he can't see what wrong he is doing...

coming to the precap...
aahhh... i guess just like everyone else... m damn damn excited to see the dhishum dhishum... Big smile
Prashant is so gone...
Well, i dont think Prashant will bleed badly because just yesterday Yash had said a dialogue.. "we are humans and we can't let go of humanity.." well, Prashant kinda knows the humane side of Yash and tries to take advantage of that unaware of the fact that what a ferocious being Yash can be for the people he is possessive about... Wink
eagerly waiting for Aarti to slap Prashant and Yash to beat him bad... Big smile Wink

Gurmeet and Kratika were super duper amazing in the family scene as well as the emotional scene...
the scene where Papa S and Yash clash... Gurmeet and Chetan sir, both were stupendous... Clap

That's it from me for now... Big smile
Love,
Abby!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemNeelaalikhansas_tvhima1991aimfMulaPooja_11nirmalac99Alamelussroomanisaf24anoneeLoveforlife

cssudha

IF-Rockerz

cssudha

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

Today we saw that the sound of Aarti's and kids laughter made SP and Bua so angry that they plan to harm AarYa & the kids lives.

Tomorrow's scenario:

Kids are at school - Yash and Aarti are paying each other "real" CON-tax.   Bua, SP, PraDi, PankDhi, and G3 overhear Aarti cooing and moaning in pleasure.

What will be SP and Bua's reaction?

SP : Maya can u demonstrate how Aarti might be feeling now with Yash being all touchy !!

Boa : Mere bhagwaan ki kasam bhaiyya ( blushes ) Why cant u just go and talk about this to bhabhi !! I have my own private convo with RD !!

What will G3 do and/or say?

Why dont they have their CON-tax down stairs!!! Cry

What will Vidhi do and/or say?

I wish to knock some sense into Panku...Is SP the real sperm donor to both Panku and Yash bhaiyya...I wonder!! Wacko

What will Prateek do and/or say?

Pari is there a tax named CON-tax ?? Never mind...Anyways I'm just a household chef !!

My replies in Pink Tongue LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99anoneessroomanisaf24

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

KISSY TAX !! 

Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Edited by Tilashini - 11 January 2013 at 12:48pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmiayyappanNeelaalikhanpvanaticdoratalkGkathriaPooja_11nirmalac99Alamelusmileymj10ssroomanianoneecssudhasaf24anithuLoveforlifeAbby-GC-Crazy

Zetter

IF-Rockerz

Zetter

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
A great episode Clap Clap Clap

It starts with Aarti and the kids in their room, Aarti is putting up a collage of the entire family, she tells the kids that they were missing their loved ones, right?! now the whole family will be with them...the kids are extremely happy...I love the collage, it is so beautiful...even boa is in oh well she is apart of the family despite her constantly trying to hurt them with her taunts and negativity Ouch Cry Heart

Aarti apologizes to SP & Gayatri pic, she says that she is sorry, to please take them back and that they miss them...the kids also say they miss them...Aww those three Little Angels are so adorable Heart Heart 

Aarti comes to kiss Palak, she holds her face when the latter tells her statue, they kids are all dancing around the former...Ansh asks if he should tell a joke to which PayPal replies yes and he does, Aarti wants to laugh but she doesn't and Palak tells Ansh that their mom didn't move...Ansh tells better jokes than his pap Yash Tongue LOL

Just then Yash comes and sees Aarti in her statue position, he asks the kids what is going on, Palak tells him that Aarti isn't moving...Yash tells them to tickle Aarti but the children tell him that not how the game is played, they can't touch her...Yash tells them that he will make Aarti laugh, the latter who is still in her statue position looks at Yash who comes towards her and starts making cow noises...Since Aarti didn't move he starts making funny faces and she still didn't move...Awww Yash was so darn funny the way he was making those faces and the cow sound when he put his thumb on his nose Embarrassed Embarrassed LOL

Yash tells the kids that Aarti isn't moving, they say that he won't be able to make Aarti laugh and decide to go out on the terrace to play...They leave and Yash turns to  Aarti and tells her that she has given him a tough job but just wait a see what he does...He walks towards her while Yeh Dil Hai plays in the background, Yash kneels down next to Aarti on the bed and keeps on looking at her while the latter gets nervous as Yash is getting closer...oooh I loved the way Yash just started walking slowly towards Aarti and when he was looking at her, Aarti was wondering what the heck was he up to LOL LOL 

Yash blows wind on her neck and she moves, Aarti tells Yash that's cheating to which the latter replies that everything is fear in love Aarti and just as he's about to hold her the kids come in running saying statue...Awww AarYa looked so cute in that statue position with Yahs's arms semi close around Aarti...Have I told you how much, I love those three angels...they always have been playing a crucial role in getting AarYa closer Wink Heart Heart 

Aarti and Yash look at each and with a nod of the head they both jump off the bed and starts to run behind the kids but Yash tells Aarti statue and goes behind the kids while Aarti stands still...OMG Aarti looked like a beautiful Egyptian statue, Goddess Aphrodite has nothing on Aarti Embarrassed Embarrassed 

The next AM, the phone is ringing at the SM, SP takes the call...it's Ansh's teacher, she tells SP that Ansh got injured and that he got a bandage...someone should come pick him up, SP hears Ansh calling out for Yash in the background...He's about to call Yash but then he remembers boa's words and tells the teacher that they don't share any relation what Ansh and disconnects the call leaving the teacher confused...OMG SP, I was really holding on to the little patience I had but after hearing an innocent child crying out in pain for his father instead of doing the humane thing you turn around a did the monstrous thing Angry Angry

The teacher check for another number and called the Dubey's house, P picks up the phone and the teacher tells him that Ansh is hurt...Prashant says that he is coming and hangs up the phone, Shobha comes and asks him who was it on the phone...P leaves without giving her an answer...P has no respect for his parents especially his mother, so how does he plan to be a father to Ansh? What values will he install in him? How to be selfish, rude and disrespectful towards his elders? Confused Ermm Ouch

Prashant reaches the school and he goes to get Ansh who is waiting but the latter is looking angrily at him, the former asks him what's the matter and why to greetings for him...Ansh tells him that Aarti will be angry to which P replies that their are friends and reminds him about how he helped him an Aarti in Lalitpur...Ansh flashes back to the Lalitpur incidences.

Prashant asks him to shake hands and Ansh does it half-heartedly, P tells Ansh that they will have a fun day today but the latter refuses saying that he will only go with Yash...After thinking P tells Ansh that Yash doesn't have time for him, he goes to tell Ansh that the teacher called Yash but he didn't come to pick him up...He tells Ansh that Yash was in a meeting and that the meeting was more important to him but for P nothing isn't more important than his son...Ansh remembers Kaki's words about P being his father, P tells Ansh he has something for him and give him the chocolate and they leave...Seriously I knew that he would try to brainwash the kid, poor Ansh is really conflicted...Aarti needs to tell Ansh that P is his biological father but he never cared for him. I'm sorry but the way things are going she can't keep him in the dark any longer...P should know that his sudden fatherly attention isn't about love but pride and loneliness, a parent doesn't try to turn the kid against the other parent no matter how cruel they are Angry Angry Angry Poor Ansh is gonna start to question Yash's love for him Ouch Ouch

Aarti and Yash are in the market buying the things they need, they come across an unfortunate kid who is selling balloons...the boy ask them to buy a balloon, he tells them that their child will be happy and he will get money...Yash takes him and buys all the balloons, he asks Aarti to give the child 1000 rupees. Yash tells him to go an buy something to eat, and he wishes all the children get food, an education and the love of their parents...Aarti too wishes the same meanwhile P's car passes but they don't see it...Awww Yash, I wish the same Smile 

AarYa go in the car and they are thinking about their angels, they reach home and upon seeing PayPal they ask about Ansh to which they reply that he was hurt so they send him home so he should be here, Aarti goes looking for him but she comes back and tells Yash that he isn't there leaving Yash shocked.

Yash gets worries and calls the school, the teacher tells him that Ansh has left with his guardian Prashant Dubey...Yash asks why didn't she call him, she tells him that she did call the mansion first and that SP said that he doesn't belong to them...Aarti asks Yash what happened, he tells her that P has taking Ansh leaving her shocked and Yash angry...The latter leaves...The look on Yash's face when he heard that Ansh wasn't home and the look on it when he found out that P lied in order to get access to Ansh...Deadly!!! Dead Embarrassed

Prashant tells Ansh that Aarti used to love him and how they used to have fun, Ansh says no that Aarti only loves Yash...Good boy Ansh, you know who your mamma loves Big smile

Yash calls Shobha and she tells him that P has gone to his friend's but he hasn't returned yet, he tells Aarti what Shobha said and she is shocked that P has lied...Yash ask Aarti to come with him as they will find Ansh together, PayPal sensing that things are serious tells a worried Aarti that they will look after each other...As they are about to leave, Yahs sees SP watching them from a distance...Aww I love how hesitant Aarti was about leaving the girls alone but they reassure her that they will be alright until they return...Palak is sure helping her parents in their time of need but she and Ansh have always been so mature and understanding for their little age Heart Heart 

SP was going inside when Yash calls out to him and tells him that he could never have imagined that the former would give his punishment to his children...Yash goes on to tell him that because of him, he doesn't know where his Ansh is to which SP replies that now Yash knows what it is like to be away from his child...Is that man for real??? I tell you all that pride of his gonna make him fall flat on his face soon Angry Ouch

He goes on to say that Ansh isn't even Yash's flesh and blood and that they don't even have a year of knowing each other and he is in so much pain...Whereas he is their own son and he chose to go away from them for a woman (Aarti) and that Yash never thought how much it would hurt them especially his Gayatri's heart...SP leaves and Aarti is crying...Awww my poor Aarti is gonna feel guilty for separating a mother and son Cry Cry but SP even though he had a point they did learn Yash to respect relationships and this is what he is doing, he is standing by his wife...Once a man gets married his wife and children become his first priorities so what did they expect Yash to do when they were about to through his wife out the house??? Angry Angry Angry

PRECAP: Aarti tells P to let go of her hand, the latter asks her to slap him...she pulls her hand away and starts to leave with Ansh, when Prashant tries to follow them Yash intervenes and punches P who falls...Yash holds P's neck and tells him the next time he comes around his family, he won't leave him alive...Yash leaves and P angrily looks on...hehe looks like the the most awaited scene is coming next week, I can't wait for next week's rollercoaster ride Wink Big smile

Kratika Sengar and Gurmeet Choudhary were phenomenal Star Star Star...Their statue scenes were beautifully done, the cow sound and funny faces GC was dong just made me LOL He was too friken cute...I tell you the CVs hit the jackpot when they put those two together Heart Heart Heart

EDIT: I think AarYa gonna have their hands full in the coming weeks with Ansh after that number P pulled by telling him that Yash was in a meeting and that he didn't care for him Ouch

Have a wonderful weekend Hug

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelaalikhansimonaetinlieuPooja_11nirmalac99aimfpal_2010MulaAlamelusmileymj10anoneeTilashinissroomanisaf24Abby-GC-Crazy

cssudha

IF-Rockerz

cssudha

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Tilu , My darling...thanku so much for the pic...Really Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

I wished Yash might kiss her when she was in a statue mode...Yashji why did u miss such a beautiful chance?? LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

doratalkanoneesaf24ssroomani

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
does it really sound like a cow errr..I have no idea which animals sounds like that..??Confused ROFL

if its a cow,,the it should be moo
bt Then i thought he sounds like an elephant with the trunk and goes like gohh LOL  I never saw a cow having such a sound ...it's the most confusing animal ever ROFL

Edited by Tilashini - 11 January 2013 at 12:56pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99Pooja_11anoneessroomanisaf24

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.