Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

India-Forums

11/1 Dragon Club: Pride and Prejudice (Page 20)

simonaet Groupbie
simonaet
simonaet

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
AURAT? can somone translt pls?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQsaf24SamanalyseZetterLoveforlife

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simonaet

AURAT? can somone translt pls?

woman..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simonaetEva JQsaf24SamanalyseZetter

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

@ doratalk
Ohh ok...Smile thanks...Smile

or maybe Aarti was just promoting some new shampoo...

Scindhiya Lemon Shampoo...
Bal banaye itne Silky
ke Respect sarak jaye out of the khidki!! LOL

Raveena! ROFLROFLROFL

So catchy! I want to buy some too now. Embarrassed

@Dora: Yup. I think this is why they brought the whole idea of kidnapping back, so that this time Yash could see his family's true colours, and the fact that they are fair-weather friends to Aarti and Ansh. Trying to compare his fatherhood and Yash's based on time and biology was definitely crossing a line. Yash may not have said anything out of respect, but he was furious. And I guess that is why we had to see Aarti suffer all the injustice the first time around. So Yash could throw it in his family's faces now! Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

simonaetdoratalkPooja_11nirmalac99Eva JQangakessroomanisaf24ZetterLoveforlifejikky_84

anonee IF-Rockerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
@Loveforlife

I also want to add to your previous post that I love that they are adding AarYa family "natural" comic scenes!  I always felt the CVs were being too heavy on the audience - I am so relieved that they giving these priceless moments with the kids and AarYa.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

simonaetdoratalkhima1991Pooja_11Gkathrianirmalac99Eva JQssroomanisaf24SamanalyseZetterLoveforlifejikky_84

Tilashini IF-Rockerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
@eva im so happy today..we got to watch KC episode and yash looks yummy in blue ...aaj ka india episode Blushing Blushing Day Dreaming

to be honest i couldnt control,bt what to do yar my mum was watching too, i had to hide behind the cushion and blush!!! bt i was doing eyecon and kisscon when aarti was looking at the moon for about 10minutes so i was looknig at yash ji!! LOL!! LOLmy he was looking so HOT!!! giving aarti all the killer looks..his M shape lips drives me crazy!! and what can i say about his expressive eyes... Dead

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

doratalkPooja_11nirmalac99Eva JQsaf24SamanalyseZetterLoveforlifejikky_84

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
@ Sam and Kirthi : I'm in so love with CV's ever since they were involving all the 3 kids with Aarti and Yash after the divorce truth is out...Not that I had complaints before...I always loved and will love kids along with AarYa !! And especially Aarti and Palak bonding was really beautiful...The morning scene where Palak calls out Momma when she opened her eyes...the very moment I felt like she is Aarti's princess and there is no need to show everyone ( here viewers) always that they love each other with scenes full of kisses and hugs but Its actually an emotion which always flows through ur heart for ur dear ones every sec and that I find in Aarti/PayPal or Ansh/Yash whenever they were apart or together and ofcourse AarYa with all the 3 !! And that plaits scene where palak asks not to laugh Momma and again today I was totally impressed and bowled with their answer to Aarti !! And Aarti's instinct reaction...Just just loved it...It also says how far the kids have come in understanding their mom and dad especially when they were vulnerable and tensed !! So really hatsoff to CV's for bringing out every minute detail into the light !! Clap

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

simonaetdoratalkhima1991Pooja_11nirmalac99Eva JQMelodiousDreamsssroomanisaf24SamanalyseZetterLoveforlifejikky_84

anonee IF-Rockerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
@Raveena, Eva, Tilu  and ALL

I see you missed my post on page 15.  Here is the link - be sure to respond.  Eva you can cook up another one

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQnirmalac99saf24SamanalyseTilashinijikky_84Loveforlife

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

So Yash could throw it in his family's faces now! Big smile

Sammy, that would be the day! I have been dreaming of such a scene since the day the Scindias asked Aarti to change her name to Arpita during the mehandi ritual. If this does indeed happen then I am going to treat all my DCian friends to Yash's special bhel and Lemon Chai. Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

doratalkan_chauPooja_11Zettersaf24Samanalysessroomanijikky_84Loveforlife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index