Punar Vivah

11/1 Dragon Club: Pride and Prejudice (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 46

Eva JQ

IF-Dazzler

Eva JQ

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

Originally posted by Samanalyse

PRECAP!!! ShockedBlushing

Ansh is Yash's son through and through. Today's episode was proof of that. Even though he didn't want to talk to or go with Prashant at all, he went becThause he had made him a promise to be his friend when Prashant saved Aarti, and Ansh couldn't go back on his word. He was obliging Prashant today and nothing more.

I love these CVs, I tell you! When they want the numbers they know how to get them. That precap was brilliant! Clap

Samana

That scene where P talks about how he helped Ansh is the epitome of emotional blackmail and brainwash.

Ansh and Aarti have repaid his kind deed with the BMT but P does not acknowledge it.  He constantly makes demands on his one deed and makes Ansh obligated and guilt ridden. Worse still he belittles Yash!

P is probably going make Ansh pay the price throughout his life.

P is not a father.. even far away from being Ansh Dad.. He is A DEBT COLLECTOR Confused

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherdoratalkmorrisaimfPooja_11ZettercssudhaLoveforlifessroomanisaf24Samanalysejikky_84

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "11/1 Dragon Club: Pride and Prejudice (Page 19)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KamliKudi

IF-Dazzler

KamliKudi

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
So SP is going to play a reverse Cupid too Tongue

ArYa are only going to get stronger as a couple and parents Hug

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherPooja_11morrisEva JQsaf24SamanalyseZettercssudhaLoveforlifejikky_84

Samanalyse

IF-Rockerz

Samanalyse

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angake

I am so glad that the CVs are paying so much attention to minute details. I loved the way, PayPal assured ArYa that they would be okay. And I loved how Aarti kisses them on the forehead and tells them to take care. They are 6 yrs old. They will be fine in their room. 

I loved this part too! What's more, I loved all the little details, as you said, that went into it. It was Yash who impulsively told Aarti to get into the car to look for Ansh, and Aarti who questioned how they could leave Palak and Payal alone. That alone made such a huge difference. Then, I love how much of a mumma's girl Palak is now! I have always loved the snippets of her as her mother's second in command. The one that comes to mind immediately is when she was the first to reach out for the little teddy bear Aayu in the family game, saying they would take care of him. She has always been a really serious little girl with the world's worries on her shoulders, but that also makes her mature and responsible for her age. And that is why I am sure they are going to be fine. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they had changed and fed themselves by the time their parents get home!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

yulinsimonaetdoratalkgmhatcherhima1991morrisaimfPooja_11123mitulEva JQangakessroomanisaf24cssudhaLoveforlifeZetterjikky_84

Loveforlife

IF-Rockerz

Loveforlife

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Pallu on the head is a sign of respect for elders... so the way that pallu slipped from A's head means that SP does not deserve any respect after the way he has behaved kya?? 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherdoratalkinlieumorrisPooja_11aimfEva JQsaf24SamanalyseanithuZettercssudha

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Gohhh gohhh raveena!! Silly ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherdoratalkmorrisEva JQSamanalysesaf24ZettercssudhaLoveforlifejikky_84

doratalk

doratalk

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Pallu on the head is a sign of respect for elders... so the way that pallu slipped from A's head means that SP does not deserve any respect after the way he has behaved kya?? 

I think someone had pointed out earlier that this probably signifies how SP no longer regards Aarti as his DIL. I like your way of wording it- that he no longer deserves her respect. It's true- but she will continue to give it- I seriously doubt Yash's ability to view his father the same way though...

Also, Samana- in response to your response to my take on your take!! Big smile Yeah- I think I got that right--- SP is seriously treading dangerous ground with Yash. It would be one thing to have said - do you nnow understand how painful it is for a parent to be separated from their child- Yash might have been receptive to that. When he called Ansh paraya (not belonging to Yash), he crossed the line. 

I do think that this is a very interesting twist considering how like you said, the Scindias have always held Aarti responsible for Yash's actions. In the past, when the family was doling out injustice to Aarti, she was free to become the sacrificial lamb and become mahaan to appease them. With Yash on her side, he will not allow her to walk away, to distance herself from him or god forbid, try and remove Ansh from his life. He will openly challenge his family. She will be the binding force that will hold him from completely breaking all ties. Maybe then the Scindias will appreciate her worth? Maybe? One can only hope!

PS: Can I say- as much as the little Aarya and family scenes are thrown in for their feel-good value and I am sure, the ratings benefit- I totally love them. I love seeing so much more of the girls. I love that we get to see more of Aarti as the girls' mother. I love seeing the bond between brother and sisters. And oh yeah- how can I not love the chemistry between Yash and Aarti. He is starved for physical contact. Oh my.

Edited by doratalk - 11 January 2013 at 11:49am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

yulinlakshmiayyappangmhatcheran_chaumorrisGkathriaEva JQ123mitulSamanalysessroomanisaf24anithuZettercssudhaLoveforlifejikky_84

Loveforlife

IF-Rockerz

Loveforlife

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
@ doratalk
Ohh ok...Smile thanks...Smile

or maybe Aarti was just promoting some new shampoo...

Scindhiya Lemon Shampoo...
Bal banaye itne Silky
ke Respect sarak jaye out of the khidki!! LOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

yulingmhatcherhima1991doratalkmorrisaimfEva JQssroomanianithuSamanalysesaf24cssudhaZetter

anonee

IF-Rockerz

anonee

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
The irony of today's episode is that SP acted and behaved in a manner that Yash loudly denounced yesterday!

Yesterday Yash (the father) said he does not believe in ti-for-tat; he believes in seeking forgiveness and extending his hand in friendship.  Today, Yash's father SP is behaving in complete contradiction to Yash's  philosophy.  He is not only acting in a tit-for-tat manner but adding a few more stabs to the wound he is inflicting.

SP thinks his anger is justified because Yash and Aarti are behaving against his wishes.  He thinks Aarti has separated Yash and his grand daughters from him via foul means.  As mentioned before by other DCians, SP has not considered that Yash and his grand daughters want to be with Aarti.  However I digress.

SP's initial trauma response anger has now transformed to vengence not only at the perpetrators AarYa, but is also displaced to their son Ansh.  He considers Aarti to be the principal perpetrator and has made Ansh the target of his revenge.  He is unleashing his tyrannical power on her in attempt to mete justice for the disrespect and hurt he has been subjected.  He believes he is achieving justice - but the fact is he has set no boundaries to the extent he will seek justice through revenge and negative behavior.

Edited by anonee - 11 January 2013 at 11:56am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

hima1991inlieudoratalkgmhatcheran_chauPooja_11redeye2012aimfEva JQangakessroomaniSamanalysesaf24ZetterLoveforlifejikky_84

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.